After 1-click upgrade shop is blank page

Thank you, Here is the response;

Warning: Function addCSS() is deprecated in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/modules/blockpermanentlinks2/blockpermanentlinks2.php on line 87

in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 1845 Warning: Function addCSS() is deprecated in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/modules/blockbestsellers2/blockbestsellers2.php on line 132

in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 1845 Warning: Function addCSS() is deprecated in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/modules/sendtoafriend2/sendtoafriend2.php on line 57

in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 1845 Warning: Function addCSS() is deprecated in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/modules/blockcart2/blockcart2.php on line 189

in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 1845 Warning: Function addJS() is deprecated in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/modules/blockcart2/blockcart2.php on line 191

in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 1845 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'template property 'ps_currency' does not exist.' in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php:676 Stack trace: #0 /home3/agunfouy/public_html/override/classes/Product.php(66): Smarty_Internal_Template->__get('ps_currency') #1 [internal function]: Product::convertPrice(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #2 /home3/agunfouy/public_html/config/smarty.config.inc.php(240): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /home3/agunfouy/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/63/af/7e/63af7e6c32169970282a2f0e5a5601e4c5a1f8d7.file.blockuserinfo.tpl.php(58): SmartyLazyRegister->__call('convertPrice', Array) #4 /home3/agunfouy/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/63/af/7e/63af7e6c32169970282a2f0e5a5601e4c5a1f8d7.file.blockuserinfo.tpl.php(58): SmartyLazyRegister->convertPrice(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home3/agunfouy/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_520d4f0f226691_44313188(Objec in /home3/agunfouy/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php on line 676

Nemo I followed your suggestions and I get many errors reported during the upgrade. BO seems to be fine, front office is blank. This very frustrating.

Rollback applied now I get this message when I go to my site www.agun4you.com. Bad SubDomain SQL query

Edited by eptx (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Nemo I followed your suggestions and I get many errors reported during the upgrade. BO seems to be fine, front office is blank. This very frustrating.

Rollback applied now I get this message when I go to my site www.agun4you.com. Bad SubDomain SQL query

hi eptx, have you solved your issue? If so, please let us know how it was solved. If not, there is a new update to the 1-click upgrade module that may work for you. Make sure to use your original backup and you can download the new module here. http://addons.prestashop.com/en/administration-tools-prestashop-modules/5496-1-click-upgrade-autoupgrade.html

• 1 month later...

Hello,

When I try to configure the module, I have the same problem and here is the error after enabled error reporting:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminSelfUpgrade::addCSS() in /home/commercecenter/public_html/modules/socialconnect/socialconnect.php on line 415

My actual version of Prestashop : 1.5.4.1.

Version of After 1-click upgrade : 1.2.2

I uninstall the module SocialConnect before upgrading ....

Kind Regards.

Ph. Duvivier

Edited by philduv (see edit history)

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...