[Module] Block My Account With Login V3.0 - Ps 1.4/1.7

This module allows you to display block my account with the login option for registered users, and link to register.
With this module, the users can login directly from the block in right/left column.

Features:

• Cross browser

browsers.png

• Multilingual

multilingual.png

• Multistore

multistore.png

• Responsive

responsive.png

block-my-account-with-login.jpg

Video

Visit our site for the latest version of this module

• Like 1

I have just installed this module, latest version from your website, but it doesnt work.

When I am not logged in the module doesnt display but once i have logged in using the usual login screen the module appears.

Also in back office if you cant reset the module

Edited by ocd (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Hello, I installed this module in 1.5.6.0. One problem: The login works, but the form to login is still there, if a customer has logged in. Also the customer links don't appear. I think the module doesn't correctly check if a user is logged in or not. Is there a fix?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Before, Thank you for Your module… Exacly that i want.

But, i confirm the bug when i m loggin, the Bloc ask me always my username and password...

Prestashop version: 1.5.5 and 1.5.6

Module version: Last on your website

Thanks for return :)

My Website on test : www.srvprod.zz.mu

Edited by didush123 (see edit history)

Hello,

I have try to force compilation et remove cache  but not work :(

I create a temp account if you want try

Site: www.srvprod.zz.mu

Login: didush2@yopmail.com

mdp: 12345

Try and look when you are loggin, on the top right you see " Hello didushé …." and on the module you see always the input for log on.

Prestashop version: 1.5.6

Thanks a lot

Hi,

I try the last version and it's work ! Good Job :) 

BUT lol   one bug when have download the last version and i want to install the module on my shop, i see always Version 1.0 .. That's it 

Thank you shaker

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, Great module.

Were is the css file?

I searched for blockmyaccountl.css , but cannot find it.

I just wanna change the font color.

Thanks.

edit: I solved it in blockmyaccountfooter/blockmyaccount.css

Edited by Morrix (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Shacker

Great that this is compatible with 1.6, thanks a lot.

I have one issue. When I go to the module in BO and configure I get the error message 

Notice on line 80 in file C:\wamp\www\csm\modules\blockmyaccountl\blockmyaccountl.php
[8] Undefined property: BlockMyAccountl::$_html

The module seems to work though. I have in on localhost so unfortunately can't provide the URL.

Also, where can I change it so it remains on the same page after login instead of going to the my account page.

Appreciated.

Edited by Dave L (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

hi and thanks for the module. i installed on ps1.6 and nothing comes up on front page. i downloaded from site : catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/search-prestashop-modules-themes?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=login&submit_search=  on the site it says v1.2 but when installed it says v 1.0 . any help appreciated, thanks folks, trev

hi and thanks for the module. i installed on ps1.6 and nothing comes up on front page. i downloaded from site : catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/search-prestashop-modules-themes?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=login&submit_search=  on the site it says v1.2 but when installed it says v 1.0 . any help appreciated, thanks folks, trev

i reupload the file, download again.

in front page the login is in left column, you can transplant to right column if you dont have left

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

You Hello comrades, I am using this module, and everything works fine, except for one small detail: that income-law authentication data, income but not sent me to the login page template. How I can do to re-enter after the current page? In advance many thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi friend i already did that, but only remove the link, and i dont want remove the link completely, only want to remove one of them, because have 2 links in one. Maybe the problem is in some .Tpl file or other file, but i can find it..

Tks..

• 2 weeks later...

the module works, but there was a problem.
It directs you to the login page again, see the picture.

erro.png

he is logged in, but it appears the login page.

Module version: 1.3

Prestashop: 1.6.0.14

site: www.tricone.com.br

solution:

edit modules/blockmyaccountl/views/templates/front/blockmyaccountl.tpl

line 42 change to

<form action="index.php?controller=authentication&back=my-account" method="post">

i updated the module.

v2.0 solve this issue and usebootstrap

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I try to override blockmyaccountl.tpl placing my .tpl file in /themes/mytheme/modules/blockmyaccountl/blockmyaccountl.tpl, but nothing changes.

In blockmyaccountl.php there is "return $this->display(__FILE__, 'views/templates/front/blockmyaccountl.tpl');": is it connected to the problem? Thanks

Thanks for the help @Shacker, but this had half-solved my problem. I try to redirect users to home page after login changing

{if isset($back)}<input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="back" value="{$back|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}"

with

{if isset($back)}<input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="back" value="{$base_dir}"

but it is useless. This trick works fine with prestashop default login page. Thanks

Edited by jacksfregio (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

hello, I use prestashop 1.7 and  inadvertently deleted  "my accont block module" by clicking on reset. I tried to download version 3.0 compatible with my prestashop but it doesn't seem to be available anymore. Could you tell me how I can recover this module?

Thanks for the help

On 1/11/2018 at 11:37 AM, shacker said:

v3.0-compatible PS 1.7