Transparent .gif buttons

Hi,

I am currently changing the look of the buttons ("add to cart", etc...) and my shop background is black.
My new buttons are rounded on the edges and when I import them I have a white rectangle showing behind them.
I edited the buttons in Photoshop, did my changes and saved them for the web as transparent gif.
When I open them again in Photoshop, they are indeed on a transparent background...
Any idea why this white rectangle is appearing in Prestashop?

Thank you

Hi,

I am currently changing the look of the buttons ("add to cart", etc...) and my shop background is black.
My new buttons are rounded on the edges and when I import them I have a white rectangle showing behind them.
I edited the buttons in Photoshop, did my changes and saved them for the web as transparent gif.
When I open them again in Photoshop, they are indeed on a transparent background...
Any idea why this white rectangle is appearing in Prestashop?

Thank you

Show me your Store please!

Hi Shaker,

My shop is only local at the moment, but you can see the attachments below (on balck and on white background) to have a better idea.

Thanks !

Exportr the image as PNG transparent, and change the extension in the global.css file (search each button have you created anchange gif for png)