Price Change on Item in BO Order System

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

After the upgrade to version 1.5.4.1 using the 1-click upgrade from V 1.5.2 all my issues have been solved with the exception of this one.

If I have given a special price over the phone I want to enter it when I am creating a manual order, however when I enter the value after adding it to the basket it looks to jump to a random number. I cannot then even put it through at the original price as it will accept that again.

Anyone with any ideas please?

G

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I have the same issue with pointing the catalogue prices during entering manual order in BO. Is there any possibility to change the price during manual order in BO? Allready fed up with correcting the total amount with vouchers :( Please help with this case.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I Believed the tech people when they said that it did not happen in version 1.5.6.2 however I have just tried that and found the problem is still there. I cannot see them looking at version 1.5.* again so can only hope that version 1.6.* will fix it one day.

I have now done more testing and have found the cause of the problem. but not the answer to how to fix correctly.

If you have a client who is in a discount group then if you do a manual order for that person and then give him a special price the system automatically takes off the discount again.

The only way to do special pricing is to ensure the client in not in any discount group. The system is at fault here as changing the price manually should be just that and should not then apply a discount.

As the upgrade to 1.5.6.2 will not fix my only problem I am staying on 1.5.4.1

Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi

It has been over a year now since I did this post but for anyone that is interested I created a small Excel spread sheet to do the special pricing. If i have a person in a 5% group I enter the price I wish to sell it at in G6 (in this instance) and in G8 I have this formula =SUM(G6/(1 - 0.05)) 

So if I am selling at £67.98 I enter this amount in G6 and in G8 I see 71.55789. I now enter £71.55789 in the sales price and the system will then show me £67.98 the price I want to sell at.

Very simple idea and it works well for people who want to do manual sales for discount group people.

Geoff