Dh42

I need a couple of people to test out a new SEO module

I am working on a new SEO module and I need a couple of people to test it out. What it does is lets you format what your search queries look like. You can make it where your queries do not look like

site.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=necklace&submit_search=

You can make them look like

site.com/necklace

It also lets you write a meta title for that search result and a meta description too.

Here is a screenshot of the back office

http://screencast.com/t/PwhBfSia5k

• Like 1

i think that this module is ready to use, just check the url located in dh42 signature

It is, give it a go and tell me what you think. I have had great results doing it with my clients over the past couple years.

:) i'd installed it then prior to asking for it.. Found it already on the blog. Intresting things on there!

Did the install on a fairly fresh site, now waiting for google to run over it :)

Thanks!

Edited by msk69 (see edit history)

How dooes the module work with different languages. I'm using English and German, it seems like the module can't handle multiple language? Any experience to share?

Thanks