yacorro

Simple image slider with b.o. config. for a CMS page.

Hi,

I'm looking for a module - kind of image slider.

Bassicly it should display one image at the time and prev / next arrows.

I'd like to add images and descriptions from back office of Presta

And i need to put it on one of my CMS pages.

Thx for any help - there are many solutions but cant find the one to meet all my requirements.

Cheers

I'm going to write such slider module. A couple of days and it will be ready for realise.

See-yah!

PS If u need sth more in this slider just let me know ;)

Edited by JJson (see edit history)

Hi,

Since "adding images from BO" was a must for me i've figured out solution for me:

I've added category called "gallery" and by using kind of "if category == number of category" condition I've changed the look of this category so its displays one product per page with next/prev buttons.

Site should be on-line soon - i'll let You know guys so You can check it out - might be solution for someone.

Cheers

Hi,

Since "adding images from BO" was a must for me i've figured out solution for me:

I've added category called "gallery" and by using kind of "if category == number of category" condition I've changed the look of this category so its displays one product per page with next/prev buttons.

Site should be on-line soon - i'll let You know guys so You can check it out - might be solution for someone.

Cheers

Hi can you please explain this process in a bit detailed manner?  I really need the same thing for a site i am working upon. 

Thanks in advance

Hey folks!

My plugin is not ready yet because of more important work which I have to make before writing plugin.

Plugin is done in about 50%

Hope I could finish this plugin in one week.

Sorry for this delay  :)

See-yah!

• Like 1

Hey folks!

My plugin is not ready yet because of more important work which I have to make before writing plugin.

Plugin is done in about 50%

Hope I could finish this plugin in one week.

Sorry for this delay  :)

See-yah!

Waiting eagerly for the same....... I hope you can do it... All the best buddy :)

I'm sure I can do it!

Don't worry and check out my current customer shop which I'm working on and home slider plugin which I made:

http://www.maxelektronika.pl

It's just lack of time ;)

P.S. Don't have idea if it works properly outside Poland (my customer doesn't want to make multilang shop)

Edited by JJson (see edit history)
  • Like 1