Installed modules translations wont save

HI,no .htacccess file number admin123 but i have one under the main folder.

RewriteEngine on

# ~~start~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

# .htaccess automaticaly generated by PrestaShop e-commerce open-source solution

# http://www.prestashop.com - http://www.prestashop.com/forums

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.clearancelightingstore.co.uk$

RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/]

RewriteRule ^api/?(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}webservice/dispatcher.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

# Images

RewriteRule ^([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$1$2$3.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$1$2$3$4.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$1$2$3$4$5.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$1$2$3$4$5$6.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])([0-9])(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)?(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/p/$1/$2/$3/$4/$5/$6/$7/$8/$1$2$3$4$5$6$7$8$9$10.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^c/([0-9]+)(\-[\.*_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2$3.jpg [L]

RewriteRule ^c/([a-zA-Z_-]+)(-[0-9]+)?/.+\.jpg$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/c/$1$2.jpg [L]

# AlphaImageLoader for IE and fancybox

RewriteRule ^images_ie/?([^/]+)\.(jpe?g|png|gif)$ js/jquery/plugins/fancybox/images/$1.$2 [L]

# Dispatcher

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -s [OR]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -l [OR]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d

RewriteRule ^.*$ - [NC,L]

RewriteRule ^.*$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}index.php [NC,L]

</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_expires.c>

ExpiresActive On

ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 month"

ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 month"

ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 1 month"

ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType text/javascript "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType application/javascript "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access plus 1 week"

ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access plus 1 year"

</IfModule>

FileETag INode MTime Size

<IfModule mod_deflate.c>

<IfModule mod_filter.c>

AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html text/css text/javascript application/javascript application/x-javascript

</IfModule>

</IfModule>

#If rewrite mod isn't enabled

ErrorDocument 404 /index.php?controller=404

# ~~end~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this is an old post. I am experiencing the same thing. Sent a message to godaddy.com (my hosting provider) awaiting a response. I have generated a new htaccess file, change my php.ini file as:

<?php
memory_limit = 128M
max_execution_time = 300;
max_input_time = -1;
post_max_size = 20M;
upload_max_filesize = 25M;
max_input_vars = 10000;
suhosin.get.max_vars = 10000;
suhosin.post.max_vars = 10000;

?>

Also changed php versions. Nothing seemed to work. I am able to edit the PDF translation but I cant edit the frontend. Same thing happens brings me to the store front, page cannot be displayed.

you mean that you created php.ini file with <?php and ?> code ? it's wrong, definitely

Are you saying the file should just be:

memory_limit = 128M

max_input_time = -1;

post_max_size = 20M;

max_input_vars = 10000;

..... The hosting provider place a php.ini file in my main folder to use and it was this:

<?php

memory_limit = 128M

max_input_time = -1;

post_max_size = 20M;

max_input_vars = 10000;

?>

When I remove <?php and ?> it still doesn't work with translation...

Hi, everyone!

I have had the same problem recently. I thought that the problem is in php.ini file, but it was not. The solution was at the hosting company. They said that they have a anti-hack software, which recognizes the Save translations as a attempted hacking. From when the software is stopped, I have not problems with Save translations and Save at all. Just try asking your hosting provider. 

• 1 month later...

Hi, everyone!

I have had the same problem recently. I thought that the problem is in php.ini file, but it was not. The solution was at the hosting company. They said that they have a anti-hack software, which recognizes the Save translations as a attempted hacking. From when the software is stopped, I have not problems with Save translations and Save at all. Just try asking your hosting provider. 

What do I ask the hosing provider? To turn off the Anti-hack issue? Can you tell me what to ask my hosting provider? Thank You!!

I just explained them the problem and show some screenshots. I asked them what is the problem. They said that the anti-hacking software is turned on and sometimes makes some errors like this. They turn off the soft and everything is OK. I asked them what is the name of the software but they reply me that this is confidential information. My advice is to explain the problem. 

I hope everything to be OK. 

PZag,

Thanks for responding. I explained and they told me the answer so I'm glad I can share it.

They turned off "ModSecurity rule 390707" This was the problem and once they did that it solved my issue.

Thanks for leading me in the right direction and I hope this info helps other people solve the issue quicker.

• Like 1

ivantw,

No problem and you are welcome again. :) I am so glad to see that I was able to help you and  the problem is done. 

If I am able to help, I am here. :)

Thanks to you that you share the name of the web app and I hope that the solution of this ussue will be useful for the others.

Regards,

Petar