Normal

Hi all,

Am kind of new to prestashop and I just installed it for a client, I have configured everything else and he is ready for business, but I have niggling problem, a huge one.

None of the major payment gateways are allowed in my country (Nigeria), Alliet wallet turned him down, Stripe doesn't operate here, neither does Skrillz, Paypal doesn't support us, and the few I saw doesn't support the major Credit and Debit cards here..

So am left with the only choice of creating a payment module for VoguePay which supports all payment platforms used locally including Visa and Master cards.

I need guidelines on the best practice as to achieve this, I have started writing down some bit of codes, but am split, I have studied the Stripe scripts and also that of Allied wallet i saw on github, but I don't know which method to use, I saw Allied wallet is much more easier than the more complex Stripe build up.

I have also acquainted myself with the official documentation on creating modules but I also need the community opinions on the next way forward.

Security issues, ordercomplete, order return, forcing the page to be SSL encrypted, how to store successful payments so as to be accessed by the admin managers, and some other things.

Any tips or notes on the steps i have to take will be highly appreciated.

I will also appreciate if anyone who has created a payment module on his/her own to suit their needs, to give me a copy of their module so I can make some changes to it than building one from scratch. Don't want to make any mistake..

I will be posting my code as I work on them

And heres the VoguePay Developers Page

Thanks..

Edited by Normal (see edit history)

Have you looked into GTPay? I have created a payment module for this gateway, which is backed by GTBank.

http://www.gtbank.com/about-gtbank

I could also just create and sell to you the VoguePay payment module, which would likely save you time and effort, and would most likely be less expensive in the long run. You can checkout my website for other payment modules that I have created.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks everyone, I successfully built the module, and it's working great. Built another module too for Cash Envoy, really feels great.

Hello Normal,

Congrats and great job!

I am currently leading similar project to yours. I intend to go with GTPay too, will be really great if you can be of assistance with your payment module as we will not have to build from the scratch since yours works perfectly.

Will also be good if we can share ideas and collaborate on similar future projects.

Are we able to have further discussions around this. Please drop me a message on [email protected]

Will expect to hear from you asap.

Thanks.