Bank wire order id instead of reference

bluberry

Hello,

After selecting BankWire on the website the customer recieves a bank account information and a text to name the trsansaction with order id. Cutosmer has access only to order reference, so I would like to have order reference instead of order id in the payment method confirmation. I have changed mail files bankwire.html and bankwire.txt {order_id} with {order_name} and it works, I have changed every "order_id" with "order_name" in bankwire.php, validation.php and OrderConfirmationController.php, but with no results over there. Now, and even before making changes it could'nt provide client with correct order number, it always showed #0. In translation I have "Payment for order nr #%d"

EDIT: After changing whole files I have found, that the only thing to change was from %d to %s in translation...

Have I made any troubles with changes id_order to order_name in bankwire.php and OrderConfirmationController.php?

Edited by bluberry (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Hello

I also noticed inconsistencies in the bankwire module on ps1541.

When the customer has ordered via bankwire he/she comes to teh payment_return.tpl page.

Here the order ID does not match the one in the mails send via PS, nor the customer area / history of oders etc.

The original code is on ps1541:

<span class="price"> {l s='Do not forget to include your order number' mod='bankwire'}</span> <span class="bold">{$id_order}</span> {l s='in the subject of your bank wire' mod='bankwire'}

I changed it to (matching other modules)

<br /><br /><span class="price"> {l s='Do not forget to include your order number' mod='bankwire'}</span> <span class="bold">{$order_id}</span> {l s='in the subject of your bank wire' mod='bankwire'}

All to no avail!

• 1 year later...