Test my site

First of all, in newsletter popup, change the code for email input field: instead value="your e-mail address" you should use placeholder="your e-mail address". This way client won't have to delete "your e-mail address" every time. Besides personally I find this kind of popups quite annoying. I don't think your clients want to register for newsletter every time they get back to you. Unless it's only for the time of promotion.

I think you could show more products on homepage than just 4 or at least use autoscroll for this slider.

My alerts in footer is the only one with an icon. I don't think it was meant that way.

Other than above, the store looks fine.

The logo and content give the site a reasonably upmarket feel and there are one or two nice touches, such as the shadowing on the top menu. The featured products slider is good, but I wouldn't have it autoscrolling as suggested above - with the image slider above it, you'd start going cross-eyed!

Talking of the image slider, there is a thin banner towards the bottom which overlaps the slider - but maybe that was intended?

I feel the black colour scheme is a bit stark, and a few rounded corners wouldn't go amiss, but generally a nice site.

Yeah I am trying to figure out how I can do that since technically the bar is a background image I made in photoshop since I couldnt get the pager to display descriptions. I guess a second image file with the alternate color and some kind of coding to change the image would be needed

@sharak: Once someone hits the subscribe button that window won't popup again either