My items won't sync to Ebay

bettiebee

Hi

I hope someone can help with this. I've set up a new Ebay account, linked in a new Paypal account . . . but when I try to sync my products I keep getting the message :

at least one valid postage service must be specified

Everything is set as Royal Mail, and I have set up the weights and price ranges. I then linked them together, and have been into check it. I have put that I don't accept international orders, as it is too complicated to work out all the costs.

hello,

I do not know if it is the solution, it was an idea, since the module download all options, even those abolished.

idea 2:

maybe that option is not valid for the category you are using? ebay also has impositions on the categories and costs.

have you tried to check directly on ebay with the same category, the same option and the same cost?

hello

I did a bit of research and I came across an Ebay support thread. One of the "solutions" was

"I ge that message every now and then. The only way I can ever make it work, is to change it momentarily to "Freight or pickup only"...let the spinning icon do it's thing....then go back and put what I really want for the shipping. It's some kind of bug in the system, and is quite annoying."

It's worth a shot no?

In the Modules shipping tab under Shipping method for domestic shipping there is an option: Add a new carrier option, you must click this then select a carrier to associate with the Prestashop carrier.

That was the only issue here however the text is small and light gray, this would be much better if the option was bold or red so that when setting the Ebay module up people understood that this option must be selected.

tr170

Here is the Screen shot of the area that I mentioned could be better labeled.

Keep in mind that I have already added the carrier here other wise the domestic shipping would look just like the International shipping section.

To me there are no clear labels that say you must associate an Ebay carrier with a Prestashop carrier and the Add a new carrier option could be bold or red to draw attention to it.

The PrestaShop Ebay module should only work for those countries specified in my earlier post on this thread. UK, Italy, France.

Bettiebee, you are in UK right? Let us know if everything runs smoothly.

Thanks Tod for the heads up. I'll make a note to see if we can add some extra notifications for the next version.

Okay, one other quick clarification. Did the error say "at least one valid postage service must be specified " or did it say "at least one valid shipping service must be specified "

I could not find any error that said "at least one valid postage service must be specified "

The reason why I'm asking is because I want to change the title of this thread to something more easily found by users who have the same issue.

Okay, one other quick clarification. Did the error say "at least one valid postage service must be specified " or did it say "at least one valid shipping service must be specified "

I could not find any error that said "at least one valid postage service must be specified "

The reason why I'm asking is because I want to change the title of this thread to something more easily found by users who have the same issue.

It was worded exactly as I posted it on here.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have just updated to 1.5 Ebay, and now i cannot sync.

I am trying just 5 items and i get:

Settings updated (Option B : 5 / 5 product(s) sync with eBay )

followed by:

Input data for tag is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.

Item.ShippingDetails.ShippingServiceOptions.ShippingServiceCost

Product(s) concerned :

- iPhone 4/4S Solar Charger

I have even tried to disable that product.

Nothing shows up in ebay.

Any help would be great!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...