Harko

Theme for bed-clothes store

Hi,

I'm looking for a free or cheap bed clothes online store. Any quick suggestions?

Thanks

• Like 2

Hi,

I'm looking for a free or cheap bed clothes online store. Any quick suggestions?

Thanks

what is "bed clothes"? Do you mean lingerie?

well, in my opinion you can use other templates too, with little customization you can achieve what you exect :)

here on forum you can find out a lot of free modules (responsive too)

don't know how to customize? 

no worries, our community will help in each aspect of customization! :)

what is "bed clothes"? Do you mean lingerie?

How did you go? I'm also looking for a clothes shop too! selling online baby clothes

http://addons.prestashop.com

you can find there a lot of themes very similar to theme you posted above.

they are all paid ones aren't they? I'm after a free one.....once i actually start making money from my shop instead of bleeding, then might consider upgrading to a paid one :) can you suggest any free ones pls?

question about building your website...is it easier to do if you upload the theme at the start to start off blank first then add all your product info?

noticing with my test shop page that themes seem to load better....

check this: http://www.templatemonster.com/free-free-sample-bootstrap-prestashop.html (this one is my fav!)

you can find there several free templates, 

also check our foum: free themes section

you can find there free templates, also with responsiveness and other awesome features

hi got the template but somehow the file cannot be uploaded so is the module that comes with it tried to separate both zip file on my desktop but wouldn't upload. could you please take me through installing this module and template please? thanks.

I think anything which go or resemble your room shades will surely look very trendy and classy as well. Its not mandatory that the people have to match the room shades to the bed cloth but this will enhance the bedding and make the room look more classy and recognisable as well.