Hi, someone has managed to correctly insert this code in the shopping cart pages? Especially ecomm_prodid with the array of products ID?

example: ecomm_prodid: ['123', '456'],

<script type="text/javascript">

var google_tag_params = {

ecomm_prodid: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE',

ecomm_pagetype: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE',

ecomm_totalvalue: 'REPLACE_WITH_VALUE'

};

</script>

Thanks in advance

• 3 months later...

can you say somethng more about this affiliation(?) code? where you have to insert it? w

without these informations is really hard to say what you have to do

• 4 weeks later...

This topic helped me to get this working in my account - module on there to download.

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/269302-google-remarketing-dynamic/

However I'm not sure how i can implement this into the Category pages, any ideas?

I have it working in the cart and product pages, just category i'm stuck on.  I guess it just needs to hook into it somehow

• 2 weeks later...

I stil haven't found a way to the link provided or with any paid module that correctly follow google suggested rules to use Dynamic Remarketing eventually linked to Google Merchant products.

The ecomm_pagetype ecomm_prodid and ecomm_totalvalue must be present in EVERY page of the website.  Looking at the offical  example there is described all pages and how parameter should look in each case: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3103357

I hope someone wil come out with the correct solution or module even paid that follows such rules.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...