[Free module] prestashop 1.5.x responsive default theme

doesnt work :(

only homepage is responsive, all other isnt (for example - order page)

Thank you for testing, not only home page is responsive, what about order page will update it asap.

Thank you :)

• Like 1

Hi mate, really gj, didnt try it now as I will wait for the complete version, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Please, keep in mind that a normal prestashop has 30+ pages http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS15/Best+practices

The main reason to write you is my customizeable defaulth theme skin - http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/236264-free-theme-niceclean-customizable-default-theme-skin-1307-2-column-option-list-or-grid-view/

I think these 2 free projects can merge very nicely. So my question is, can I use your work when its ready and make my theme compatible with your module in a bundle ?

All the best and keep up the good work !

Hi Snade,

feel free to use this module on your projects, really I had idea to make something as your one with this module, but now I don't have much time for that, so I'll feel happy that you could do it. I'll let you know when I have more stable version.

Thank you

• 2 months later...

thanks for module, but my on free template doesn't work, homepage not responsive and other pages too.

how i can fix it?

presta 1.5.4.1

Hello kotkotan,

Can you send me your site url, I'll check it.

this module helps to make responsive ps default theme adding some css and javascript code

It's great! I have it installed, but I have only a small error. Can you help me? the search bar is deconfigured. Do you know how I can fix it? See image please.

Thank

post-376651-0-31546600-1380560529_thumb.jpg

can you share url to your website? it will be much easier to say what you have to change

vekia, maybe you can help me.

my looks like responsive on different resolutions of the screen. i have test it on notebook 15', tablet 10'. problem is on iphone 3 and 4 and i think on all 3,5-4' devices. all blocks in center.

i have tested it on viewlike.us service, there are everythings ok, but in real life on smartphones screen is not good.

can you help, how i can fix it?

share url by PM

but you use this module or you've got responsive theme?

i'm using this module

i think it not property works in Opera, but it is working in Chrome, Firefox and Explorer

problem what i found only on iphone resolution

attach screen

post-541242-0-55070700-1380618741_thumb.png

i'm using this module

i think it not property works in Opera, but it is working in Chrome, Firefox and Explorer

problem what i found only on iphone resolution

attach screen

I sent you mail, please check and reply

Here is the solution, add the following meta tag to your template header.tpl in <head></head> part

<meta name="viewport" id="viewport" content="width=device-width,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=10.0,initial-scale=1.0" />

• Like 1

can you share url to your website? it will be much easier to say what you have to change

hello,

this is the address of the website but is not responsive theme installed. In the picture you send yesterday to install in local.

www.labotigadelvi.com

Thank

Here is the solution, add the following meta tag to your template header.tpl in <head></head> part

<meta name="viewport" id="viewport" content="width=device-width,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=10.0,initial-scale=1.0" />

not work for me... all content is located on the center of the browser on mobile phone  :( 

In 1 screen module disabled,  header.tpl not changed - it is GOOD

In 2 screen module enabled,  header.tpl not changed - it is not good

In 3 screen module enabled,  header.tpl with changes - it is not good too.

post-541242-0-24146700-1381149155_thumb.png

post-541242-0-24189300-1381149163_thumb.png

post-541242-0-10751900-1381149168_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Is the code working correctly using the zip file and the extra meta code added? Does it make the default theme responsive already?

Thank you!

Yes it is works. There are a little issues in some pages, but basically it is works

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, this change is compatible with the default theme of PS 1.5.2.0?
You have to overwrite the files contained in the zip direcory with those of the default theme?

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Sum4444 what you just have to do is to update your theme. try to consult those who are higher than you to help check why people are complaining about your module. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I use prestashop 1.5.4.1

In case something goes wrong, does a module uninstallation will undo all changes ?

Hi,

Yes, the module does not have any override or theme file changes.