Hello Prestashop Friends. Can you test my site ? all opinions welcome, no hard feelings

Your background-image is kind of annoying since there's no white BG on content. You designed the whol website on a 1600 width base, try to think of other screen resolution. Youre background is obviously a pattern, you could reduce it and repeat it on X. Also there's a topless girl in the pattern, don't you think that's unappropriate? (Don't forget no hard feeling please)

The logo can be read as "clitter" parade, might want to put some more work on the first letter.

I got to the paiement without problem, the PS seems to whork fine.

You've got a JavaScript error on product's page

Horodatage : 2013-07-22 13:24:17
Erreur : TypeError: ld_tmp[1] is undefined
Fichier Source : http://glitterparadiseshop.com/en/20-earrings-anchor-wheel.html
Ligne : 388

Also you might want to put some more time on the SEO panel in products, description are too short and not...descriptive.

Lack a lot of Star Wars Products.

(seems like you would like to sell some TG products tho)

Martin

Just a personal thing, but too many shades of grey! (No popular literary reference intended!)

Each area has a different shade, I think it would look more coherent if they were all (or mostly) the same .

The anchor background (tattoos?) does not go the whole way across. It goes about 1/3 from the left, and less than 1/4 from the right, leaving a plain white section in the middle. I know this is often covered by the Products Sections etc, but when it is not it looks a bit ... off.

Just my 2c.

I think the background is ok, I think the problem is with the actual layout and using default prestashop theme. Its a shame as the images would work with a strong design and bold colours. Not much else for me to add on that, sorry not a fan of the default theme editing. :(

Thanks for all your replies :)

Vedka, Martin, Crystal, passenger

Yes this is my main problem, the background, I'm living a nightmare with this one :blink: at fisrt I use the prestashop plain white background but i prefer it a bit more personalized.

I didn't know how to change it simply, I couldn't find a simple way to do that in the back office..

I'm using the main prestashop team and I can't not edit it as I don't know how to use CSS and I can't find tpl files either, I'm lost with this....

So I downloaded a free module called "Background Manager (by Gunnar Jensenthe) it works fine to add a background on all pages but here is the probleme!

: you can't read text anymore :(

So I've decided to make and add a white center to my background design in order to read the text, and use the repeat vertical option, to have it all the way down, it looks fine and centered on my screen computer, just as I wanted it, but obviously not on yours guys, so on my customer's screen :/ I don't really undesrtand what to do next

Martin I will look on the G of the brand, I can't seem to find the java page error..

The little draw of topless lady is a representation of old school tattoos, It's on purpose because my customers have often lots of tattoos and my creations are tattoo oreiented ;) ehhe and I do have star wars jewleries ;) they will be online when my site is clean and nice !!

Thanks

* i ment main prestashop theme of course

I had a similar problem with my background making text unreadable. I gto around it by making the background VERY light coloured. (TECH: I loaded it into Paint.NET and used the Adjustments tools to fade it out).It might work for yours.

I'm not sure how your Module is placing the background, but different people will be using different size/resolution screens, and that is what is knocking it out of kick. My suggestion would be to make the left-side a little thinner, and the centre-white a bit wider. That might help.

I would recommend learning a little CSS-editing, it isn't too hard. Just make sure to back up your original files!

(I'll leave it to others to point you in the direction of how to learn though! I'm still just muddling through, myself!)

Overall, a good looking site! And some VERY nice products!