[solved] problem with mobile Theme - Non-Responsive

Hello Everyone,

I am using 1.5.4.1, the default mobile themes seems without any styling, just a grey page like a sitemap ( don't know if it is my problem), which is seems will not be working

because responsive one is usually a full pack include pc and mobile, i don't know how to modify them separately, while i need to keep the current theme for pc

is there any none responsive one , (or responsive one with pc theme able to be turn off) ?

can be a paid or free will be the best

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

You may be having the same problem I had, which is that under ADVANCED PARAMETERS-> PERFORMANCE, under CCC section, Smart cache for JavaScript: make sure it is set to : Keep JavaScript as original - also at the top of that same page under SMARTY set use "Cached Mode" to off, and that will give you the full / built in mobile experience that comes with it. Kinda a "Light" mobile module.

I am actually slightly disappointed to look at 1.4.x mobile theme "module" it seemed like it had much more customization built into the backend, where as this version has none.

• Like 3

that's the answer! thank you etherealvapor! you are very helpful, i have the mobile theme back :D

You may be having the same problem I had, which is that under ADVANCED PARAMETERS-> PERFORMANCE, under CCC section, Smart cache for JavaScript: make sure it is set to : Keep JavaScript as original - also at the top of that same page under SMARTY set use "Cached Mode" to off, and that will give you the full / built in mobile experience that comes with it. Kinda a "Light" mobile module.

I am actually slightly disappointed to look at 1.4.x mobile theme "module" it seemed like it had much more customization built into the backend, where as this version has none.

Edited by ohgnow (see edit history)

I am having the same problem here.

I had prestashop 1.5.3 . The mobile theme was not working very well (The user can't select an order carrier or pay the products)

So I downloaded prestashop 1.5.4.1 and I copy its default's mobile theme.

I had the same problem as oghnow.

I tried to do the same with Template Monster ,I did copy the mobile theme of Monster template and I get the same problem

No :( . When I copy the default mobile theme of prestashop 1.5.3.1, jquery mobile is working but the user can't select the order carier or do the payment.

I noticed that the style can be defined in the global.css of the css of the mobile theme. Is there any mobile theme that read only its css from global.css

the problem is strictly related to the js, especially to the file i mentioned before

all styles are loaded well, only tis one file

function setDefaultTransition()
{
var winwidth = $( window ).width(),
trans ="slide";
if( winwidth >= 1000 ){
 trans = "none";
}
else if( winwidth >= 650 ){
 trans = "fade";
}
$.mobile.defaultPageTransition = none;
}

can you for test purposes change function above to:

function setDefaultTransition()
{

}

I don't know if copying 1.5.4.1 /default/mobile theme will fix the problem in 1.5.3.1 - you might want to backup your org and then 1-click upgrade to 1.5.4.1 and see if your mobile theme is still experiencing the problem.

The problem I solved in this thread is specific to 1.5.4.1 going to a sitemap due to CCC & Smarty optimization control bugs and disabling those controls to get the default "lite" mobile template to load.

okay

i found the main problem!

in the code you haven't got this library:

http://www.ventages.com/themes/blackhawk1.2/mobile/js/jquery.mobile-1.3.0.min.js

it's necessary!

go to the classes/controller/FrontController.php

you've got there definition of the js libraries included to the mobile theme:

public function setMobileMedia()
{
 $this->addjquery();
 $this->addJS(_THEME_MOBILE_JS_DIR_.'jquery.mobile-1.2.0.js');
 $this->addJS(_THEME_MOBILE_JS_DIR_.'jqm-docs.js');
 $this->addJS(_PS_JS_DIR_.'tools.js');
 $this->addJS(_THEME_MOBILE_JS_DIR_.'global.js');
  $this->addjqueryPlugin('fancybox');
 $this->addCSS(_THEME_MOBILE_CSS_DIR_.'jquery.mobile-1.2.0.min.css', 'all');
 $this->addCSS(_THEME_MOBILE_CSS_DIR_.'jqm-docs.css', 'all');
 $this->addCSS(_THEME_MOBILE_CSS_DIR_.'global.css', 'all');
}

insted the code above use this:

public function setMobileMedia()
{
 $this->addjquery();
 $this->addJS(_THEME_MOBILE_JS_DIR_.'jquery.mobile-1.3.0.min.js');
 $this->addJS(_THEME_MOBILE_JS_DIR_.'jqm-docs.js');
 $this->addJS(_PS_JS_DIR_.'tools.js');
 $this->addJS(_THEME_MOBILE_JS_DIR_.'global.js');
 $this->addjqueryPlugin('fancybox');
 $this->addCSS(_THEME_MOBILE_CSS_DIR_.'jquery.mobile-1.3.0.min.css', 'all');
 $this->addCSS(_THEME_MOBILE_CSS_DIR_.'jqm-docs.css', 'all');
 $this->addCSS(_THEME_MOBILE_CSS_DIR_.'global.css', 'all');
}

and roll back changed that you have made to jqm-docs.js (check several posts before my suggestion)

Hi! thank you for your efforts and time..it worked like it did with the default mobile theme of prestashop 1.5.3.1 . The user can't select the order carrier or do the payment.

Check the site again with your mobile http://www.ventages.com.

PS : it works when he can't read jquery mobile.

I ll try to test it tomorrow with uncompressed js file. and I will let you know

thanks for information, the most important thing now is fact, that the mobile theme is with css and js, and it looks well now.

It's time to find the bug related to carriers :)

thanks for your time and for your patience

no, definitely not, because there is no jquery conflict (jquery conflict appear when you're using two different versions of the jquery library). On your mobile site is only one jquery library, so the problem is somewhere else

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried all of the suggestions and links above. My mobile page is still not working correcly. Please help if you can.

www.mirustics.com

[sOLVED]

I had a weird file in: /store/mobile. Once I deleted that it works fine. I'm no expert. Make sure you back up your work before you delete it!!!

Edited by mirustics (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...