Order Details on Order Confirmation Page?

Hello,

Prestashop 1.5.4.1

I would like to show the order details (items purchased, price, tax, shipping, etc) on the final order confirmation screen after the payment has been accepted. Basically show a copy of the same table seen on the checkout page.

How would I implement this?

Thank you!

Edited by weekscigar (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Hello,

Prestashop 1.5.4.1

I would like to show the order details (items purchased, price, tax, shipping, etc) on the final order confirmation screen after the payment has been accepted. Basically show a copy of the same table seen on the checkout page.

How would I implement this?

Thank you!

did you ever manage to do this? thanks

It's totally doable to do but it takes some time and requires modification/override in core, theme and payment modules. I did it on PS 1.6.0.6. Full details with all products and prices (like in customer order details), delivery address, seller info and additional info below (e.g. hook for payment channels or bank info).

In my case order steps are: OPC page -> Order Confirmation Page -> (Optional) Payment -> (Optional) Payment Confirmation Page.

If I remember correctly you need to modify OrderConfirmationController and order-confirmation.tpl using data from OrderDetailController and order-detail.tpl. After that you need to customize payment modules templates for hookOrderConfirmation/hookPaymentReturn.

Here you have screen:

post-296356-0-58793600-1423209953_thumb.png

It's totally doable to do but it takes some time and requires modification/override in core, theme and payment modules. I did it on PS 1.6.0.6. Full details with all products and prices (like in customer order details), delivery address, seller info and additional info below (e.g. hook for payment channels or bank info).

In my case order steps are: OPC page -> Order Confirmation Page -> (Optional) Payment -> (Optional) Payment Confirmation Page.

If I remember correctly you need to modify OrderConfirmationController and order-confirmation.tpl using data from OrderDetailController and order-detail.tpl. After that you need to customize payment modules templates for hookOrderConfirmation/hookPaymentReturn.

Here you have screen:

attachicon.giforder_confirmation_page-crop (1).png

Thanks. Thats exactly what i'm looking to do. 

However I am using 1.4.0.9 which seems to run slightly differently.

Am looking for some idea about how exactly i would go about changing everything and where to find the variables i need.

Thanks for your reply.

That screen is exactly what I'm looking to achieve but I'm a bit of a newbie with this sort of thing. Is there any more specific help you could give?

I was able to include the order id in the hookOrderConfirmation but don't know which other variables i can call. Maybe you could send me a copy of the files you changed and i can look through them.

Thanks