I really like this button because it is unobtrusive and you can make the necessary adjustments for your website: e.g. light or dark depending on your background color.

I just removed a previously installed scroll button for this one-Thanks!

Found an issue. Not sure it this is specific to me due to something on the product page being changed. Instead of the circle with the up arrow, it generates a square box. This ONLY happens on the individual product page. www.jandsclothingco.com and using 1.5.4.1 If anyone would like to take a guess as to what might be causing this.

post-595250-0-45706700-1374097861_thumb.jpg

Edited by JANDSCLOTHINGCO

you're welcome :) im glad that you use it and it works as you expected. 

if you've got some suggestions about improvements - feel free to write

im ready to update this addon, but i don't know merchants expectactions 

with regards

Milos

Hello vekia tanks again for this great module, but it only works (the image appear) if the friendly url is deactivated

if friendly url is enable the icon image will not appear.

Tanks

Hi Vekia any news on this?

i still cannot find the problem... I've play a bit with the code but no luck,

i know there is alternatives to your module, but i will not give up on this one ;)

tanks

Edited by majority

hello

you use module version: 1.0

RK6HsqO.png

i released new version 1.1 (just take a look above to post #5 and #6

download latest version, reinstall module and everything will work well :)

Thank you for this module.

You're welcome :)

if you've got any suggestions about new features, let me know

maybe possibility to upload own scroll image?

i have no idea... waiting for suggestions ;)

hello

you use module version: 1.0

RK6HsqO.png

i released new version 1.1 (just take a look above to post #5 and #6

download latest version, reinstall module and everything will work well :)

Yup, the version is indeed 1.0, but I have downloaded from your website: http://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/scroll-to-top.html i have assumed that was updated...

tanks anyway for help me out  ;)

PS: its great that you give us for free this great module, but you could make a paid pro version with more features

like more icons, ability to upload your own image, various scroll effects, ability o chose the position of the icon (left, right, top, down)

ability to have 2 buttons: go to top, and go to down of the page, ability to adjust the velocity of the scroll... etc...

Well I got a lot of ideas, but I cant do a module half of this one lol :rolleyes:

Tanks again Vekia

Edited by majority

Yup, the version is indeed 1.0, but I have downloaded from your website: http://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/scroll-to-top.html i have assumed that was updated...

tanks anyway for help me out  ;)

PS: its great that you give us for free this great module, but you could make a paid pro version with more features

like more icons, ability to upload your own image, various scroll effects, ability o chose the position of the icon (left, right, top, down)

ability to have 2 buttons: go to top, and go to down of the page, ability to adjust the velocity of the scroll... etc...

Well I got a lot of ideas, but I cant do a module half of this one lol :rolleyes:

Tanks again Vekia

wow, thank you for your brilliant suggestions :) this is what i looked for :)

Hello Majority, i see in your site 4 product side by side, have you used a module for to create the grid?

No module or modification used here The homepage is presented in grid by default prestashop 1.5 themes

ps: if you want a grid / list / mini list products view switcher for your online store, go to this great tutorial made by Vekia

No module or modification used here The homepage is presented in grid by default prestashop 1.5 themes

ps: if you want a grid / list / mini list products view switcher for your online store, go to this great tutorial made by Vekia

Yes thank you, i already saw, but it is too complicate for me... 

Hi, 

Just installed the module on our site www.babyoutlet.ph

but you can see its not working (homepage). For some reason its just displaying all the brands at once? 

Can you please help? Anyone?

Thanks.

Great work !... Vekia

Specially giving it for free.... :)

Just one suggestion, in CSS add z-index to max level. [z-index:99999]

As for some users like me (using custom themes) faces issue like the button gets hidden behind the other floating layers.

Cheers.

When I check my site in Gtmetrix it says: The following image(s) are missing width and/or height attributes.

I filled in all the fields in the backoffice, button displays in the correct sizes, but code for width and heigth seems missing??

Use version 1.0

Edited by robbie007

When I check my site in Gtmetrix it says: The following image(s) are missing width and/or height attributes.

I filled in all the fields in the backoffice, button displays in the correct sizes, but code for width and heigth seems missing??

Use version 1.0

Vekia updated to the new version 1.1, download here

it doesn't appear to be working on my site :/

test site is here - clearwaterlights.com/shop

.mypresta_scrollup object doesnt exist in your page source code, please verify if the module is attached to displayFooter section in your website (modules > positions - dispalyFooter modules list)

if it exist there, please verify your theme footer.tpl file. it looks like your page is without hook_footer and it's necessary for this module.

oh you know, it's not showing up because i gutted the footer and put in my own code because it was too much work to make it look the way i wanted. i didn't want/need any modules down there, then i figured i would give this scroll-to-top mod a whirl.

I'll throw the hook_footer back in my tpl and see how that goes.