Themes for download / Themes pour telechargement

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a place where I can easily download themes for prestashop? If not, I could probably set one up if the community wanted it?

Thanks

Toby

--------

Bonjour et je suis desolee si mon francais n'est pas bon! Je suis anglais! Est qu'il y a quelque part ou on peut telecharger le themes pour le prestashop? Si non, est que la communate voudrais pour moi constuire ca?

Merci

Toby

I think it would have a place where you could download various themes - mostly free ones with links to thier designers, either on the website or own the designers own website. I would probably look at integrating a shop into it aswell, so the designers could have a way of selling thier designs in one place. There would also be a forum for help with installing the themes and some documentation on how to make your own themes. Would anyone like to help me with this project? I would be looking at running the main site with Joomla unless anyone has any better ideas?

Also, please could someone translate this into french for me, i only know basic French!

thanks

Toby