soluthier

[Solved] Friendly Url - how to regenerate?

I just changed the way my products url are written and I would like to regenerate all my products urls. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance

Edited by soluthier (see edit history)

thanks for information, im really glad that i could help you in this case :)

if you've got any other question related to this case - feel free to continue discussion below - [solved] isn't mean [closed] ;)

happy selling

I seriously don't understand why ppl (there are multiple forum posts on this) tell someone who wants to rebuild all URLs how to regenerate an htaccess file...

Or are those ppl just formulating their questions wrong? As most of the posts are marked as solved?

I mean if I was looking for this, I'd be speaking of the table column "link_rewrite" in the ps_product_lang table... So how to regenerate all those entries based on the products title/name it has? Like the same way when you click the "Generate" button under the SEO Tab on product edit page and then click on Save. Just for all products.

No single one really has found a solution for this? Guess I'll really have to write a script for this then^^

This was not helpful at all. I'm having the same issue but generating a new httaccess file is not the solution.

Anyone have a solution?

On 5/9/2018 at 4:47 PM, oliiix said:

I seriously don't understand why ppl (there are multiple forum posts on this) tell someone who wants to rebuild all URLs how to regenerate an htaccess file...

Or are those ppl just formulating their questions wrong? As most of the posts are marked as solved?

I mean if I was looking for this, I'd be speaking of the table column "link_rewrite" in the ps_product_lang table... So how to regenerate all those entries based on the products title/name it has? Like the same way when you click the "Generate" button under the SEO Tab on product edit page and then click on Save. Just for all products.

No single one really has found a solution for this? Guess I'll really have to write a script for this then^^

I am really looking for this.