Module MyGate (My Virtual) Payment Gateway Module issue with Internet Explorer IE

The above payment module for MyGate has issues with IE (Internet Explorer), Issue is explained below.

Customer gets to checkout page, say order total is R100.

Customer decides to cancel transaction as they want to include another product or up the qty.

Customer checkout, the cart amounts now R200, they hit the payment method and redirects to payment page. The payment page displayed last amount: R100, amount doesn't update to R200.

The same happens if the customer logs out and logs back in again.

Last payment is cached somehow, somewhere.

I have tried various changes to the store template, also disabling CSS & JS. I have also tried and changed caching on PrestaShop.

Cant get hold of the developer, help required please.

http://addons.presta...way-module.html

Hi Gustav,

I am the developer of this module. I have replied to you via email - sorry for the delayed reply. I would love to sort out any bugs that you have found, but I will need a little more information from you. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Saul Fautley

• 4 years later...
On 7/16/2013 at 1:43 AM, BeyondWEB said:

Hi Gustav,

I am the developer of this module. I have replied to you via email - sorry for the delayed reply. I would love to sort out any bugs that you have found, but I will need a little more information from you. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Saul Fautley

Hi There, 

Does this module still exist? I have been searching all over for it and it seems like all links are dead... We urgently need this module? 

Please let me know :)