[solved] How to add javascript code to run after the Block Layered is done "Loading..."

kingsinnersoul

Hello,

There is a small JavaScript that runs on page load on the Product-List tpl file. But when I use the Block Layared to filter products from the list it reloads the resulted product list without the JavaScript running after.

Can someone please help me with finding where to put the Javascript code in order to make sure it runs after each time the filter is used?

Thank you

Hello,

Please change your javascript to have your code in function and then place that function somewhere at the end of reloadContent() function in blocklayered.js (eg. after updateProductUrl()), this should help.

blocklayered change DOM structure so scripts running on the old structure must be reloaded / restarted.

Edited by Krystian Podemski (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

i how can i add javascript to automatically filter COD type payment in order page of admin in ps 1.5.6.0 or how can i show only COD order type in admin order page , mainly in the listing of order .. i can filter it by using filter button but i want to do that automatically..

Edited by karthiiiiiiiiiik (see edit history)