30ml

100% ! Free Prestashop Themes 1.5.4.1 - Dark Night

Due to having some bug on this theme, I have removed it's content and will come back for this themes

Edited by 30ml (see edit history)
  • Like 7

hello

if this is a free module, please attach it as an zip to the post or paste url right to the downloadable file.

otherwise this thread will be moved to the "paid" section

30ml,

its very nice of you to be making free themes for the community, but you should work more on this one before releasing.

Don't want to be rude, but I really don't see who will use this "theme" ...

Edited by Snade (see edit history)

Like the look of this theme, it will match my websites with the dark colors. With about 70% of the users that visit my site/shop dark colors are best it saves battery. The only thing is i have tried to install this but i get a Bad Configuration File when i try to install? I have tried to find the disabled performance setting but i dont know were this setting is or what one? Thanks

as far as i know this theme is based on official default theme, and it is not responsive

as far as i know this theme is based on official default theme, and it is not responsive

hi vekia, can you remove this post. this theme have some bug so I decided to remove this post. I can not remove this post.