Ehinarr

[Module] Offline CreditCard + Show Parcels Module UPDATE 23/09/2009

Hi, I have a question: I got this error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/s/modules/creditcard/creditcard.php on line 323 on my modules/creditcard/payment.php page.

I read the entire thread, and I don't really see a solution. My English is not good. Am I missing something here?

For all who have experienced problems:

I'm currently on working in order to launch a new release of the module. I hope this new version fixes all current problems. Just give me 1 or 2 days.

Hi, I have a question: I got this error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/s/modules/creditcard/creditcard.php on line 323 on my modules/creditcard/payment.php page.

I read the entire thread, and I don't really see a solution. My English is not good. Am I missing something here?

You do not fill anything on show parcels option. Just fill 1x at least.

You do not fill anything on show parcels option. Just fill 1x at least.

I Got it. Thanks for the great module.

The module has a problem: The split of the purchase price (Show Parcels) only works with the default currency.
If anyone finds out how to do it, please let me know, in order to fix this problem.
I added the ability to choose whether or not to display the split.
Since "Require CVC" always "TRUE", I plan to remove this option from BO. Someone has a contrary view?

creditcard2.0.zip

Hi,

I am getting errors with the parcels turned off and just using the credit card part.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/gonstead/public_html/presta/modules/creditcard/creditcard.php on line 990
Home>Credit Card

2. The credit card image does not show in the admin/orders/order page.
2010-01-09 11:06:05 Awaiting Credit Card Validation

The order does go through though.

Is the last page of the cc order suppose to show all the details like the c.vv number and cc number to the customer?

How does these offline credit card moduls work? How does the seller get the money and what have to be done after the buyer process through the order?

when someone uses a credit card to order the order goes through and is in the admin orders section. The store owner has to put the cc details in through their office machine. Once it goes through the items bought are sent to the buyer.

Hi!

I have just installed the module - v2.0 and when I try to submit an order I am getting the message:

One or more errors were encountered. Please review your credit card number to continue.

I have tried both a MC and Visa and it's coming up both times. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled the module with the same results.

Where should I check or what could be the issue?

Regards
Ernie

Hello,

1) You can see in documents joined that the total is 0 in the order, is that normal ?

2) Is it possible that the module accepts payment in 2 or 3 times only if the order is minimum 300 € for example ? under 300 € payment in 1 time is only available

3) how can I add a small text saying that 1st part of the payment is debited now, 2nd part at the beginning of month +1 and 3rd part in the beginning of month +2 ?

thanks for all

17796_91qroph0ty0gJ1dJd8gQ_t

17797_Yj3lnYqbm4AtuWY28kGv_t

Hello,

1) You can see in documents joined that the total is 0 in the order, is that normal ?

2) Is it possible that the module accepts payment in 2 or 3 times only if the order is minimum 300 € for example ? under 300 € payment in 1 time is only available

3) how can I add a small text saying that 1st part of the payment is debited now, 2nd part at the beginning of month +1 and 3rd part in the beginning of month +2 ?

thanks for all

1. Which version you downloaded? 2.0 or 2.1?

2. I do not know. But there is one person working on this module, it is possible this capability be added.

3. You can add the text you want in the file modules/creditcard/payment_execution.tpl

Hello Ehinarr,

1. I downloaded 2.1 version, which is just on top of my first post.
2. I asked if this module could be available for orders which are more than 100/200/300 € for example because if not, of course this will be a pleasure for customers to pay 2.50 € during 10 months but not for the seller.
3. Thanks for the information, I'll try to put my newbee hands in this .tpl file.

Thank you a lot for the module.

I finally got it working.

New 2.2 (beta) version of improvement.

-> Now the parcels div are only shown after the card number be entered and identified.

-> In the admin the names of the cards are in the checkbox (to include more need to change the code).

-> The brand of card (VISA, AmEx, MASTER) is reported in the summary of purchase and also in the admin menu. Functionality to facilitate the identification card by the merchant.

-> To include an icon in the status of the order in admin, go in order and then click Status, then select the status of Awaiting Payment by Credit Card and insert an icon. (I recommend the same icon that is tab Payments / img / t / AdminPayment.gif)

Any bugs please notify!

Thanks

Hi Ehinarr

Your module is working great but I'm wondering if there is a workaround for the following scanarios:-

By default, the credit expiry date is populated with 01 2010.
Many of my customers complete their card details and forget to change this to the correct date.
I then have to email or call them for the correct expiry date.

I guess there are two ways around it but I don't know how to code them.
1. Don't populate the expiry date at all (leave blank) or insert dashes (-- ----)
or
2. When they click to continue the sale, the module generates an error prompt if the current date is greater than 01 2010

The other scenario relates to MasterCard/Visa and AMEX/Diners
I surcharge the Visa/MasterCard sales by 1.9%
I have AMEX but don't offer it because it's way too expensive.

However, some customers enter an Amex number anyway, and the module accepts it.
Rather than lose the sale I generally write off the extra cost and process it anyway.

Is there a way to generate an error, when the first number is not "4" for VISA or "5" for MsterCard?

Thanks
Deepee

cannot install as it doesn't show up because of this error ...

Parse error(s) in module(s)

1. creditcard

Would be good if it was another type of download file instead of a rar file.

Hi Ehinarr

Your module is working great but I'm wondering if there is a workaround for the following scanarios:-

By default, the credit expiry date is populated with 01 2010.
Many of my customers complete their card details and forget to change this to the correct date.
I then have to email or call them for the correct expiry date.

I guess there are two ways around it but I don't know how to code them.
1. Don't populate the expiry date at all (leave blank) or insert dashes (-- ----)
or
2. When they click to continue the sale, the module generates an error prompt if the current date is greater than 01 2010

The other scenario relates to MasterCard/Visa and AMEX/Diners
I surcharge the Visa/MasterCard sales by 1.9%
I have AMEX but don't offer it because it's way too expensive.

However, some customers enter an Amex number anyway, and the module accepts it.
Rather than lose the sale I generally write off the extra cost and process it anyway.

Is there a way to generate an error, when the first number is not "4" for VISA or "5" for MsterCard?

Thanks
Deepee

Hi Deepee,

I will release a version with options to resolve this second scenario in a few days (about 1-2 days)

For the first scenario (empty expiration date) here is a new beta 2 version:

Thank you,

Luiz

hi
i have a problem with v2.1 beta2
when i activate the Parcels all the modules on the right side goes to the middle
(see attach) and when i disable it everything is good, any idea??

22868_TFz1Le0XuFJfuEdfzmeY_t

Well, very good... except, when you buy and pay, you dont receive any mail about what you bought... may be I make a mistake? thank you.... HUM I made mistake!

Hi,

I would like to use with PrestaShop 1.3, is it working?
any feed back?

Thank you

Vincent

On a clean install 1.3.1, I have "Hack attempt (Order -> total_products_wt is empty)" when trying to validate the payment.
Could anyone help me?

Updated to Offline Credit Card Payment v3.03 and it's working :)

Excelente modulo pero lo me funciona en mi tienda prestashop 1.4.2.5, alguien sabría indicarme como modificar el modulo para que funcione en mi version de prestashop?

gracias de antemano.

Bonjour,

Y'a t'il une version pour presta 1.4.4.0 ?

Merci 1000fois pour votre réponse.

Cordialement.

Hello,

Is there a version for presta 1.4.4.0 ?

Thanks 1000times for your answer.

Regards.

Yes, there is a version for PS v1.4.4.1. Soon I will make it available for download.