Ehinarr

[Module] Offline CreditCard + Show Parcels Module UPDATE 23/09/2009

This Module is a merge of Off Line Credit Card and Show Parcels.

- Off Line Credit card by By Kevin (http://Ox40.us/).
- Showparcels: By Mend's (master_odlanier@hotmail.com).

- Tested with 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 PS versions.
- I have made a lot of changes in order to make both modules working like only one, and I think I did it.

Please tell me what do you think about it.

Tip: If nothing is filled in the showparcels fields, it works like the original CreditCard module, but with several and deep changes.

Update: Solved a hack attempt issue.

To prevent problems with the totals in PDF Invoice.

After line 491, in classes/PDF.php, search for:

if (!self::$orderSlip OR (self::$orderSlip AND self::$orderSlip->shipping_cost))
           {
               $pdf->Cell($width, 0, self::l('Total with Tax').' : ', 0, 0, 'R');
               $pdf->Cell(0, 0, self::convertSign(Tools::displayPrice((self::$orderSlip ? ($totalProductsTi + self::$order->total_discounts + self::$order->total_shipping) : self::$order->total_paid), self::$currency, true, false)), 0, 0, 'R');
               $pdf->Ln(4);
           }

And replace:

if (!self::$orderSlip OR (self::$orderSlip AND self::$orderSlip->shipping_cost))
           {
               if(self::$order->module == 'creditcard')
               $pdf->Cell($width, 0, self::l('Total with Tax and/or CreditCard Surchage').' : ', 0, 0, 'R');
               else
               $pdf->Cell($width, 0, self::l('Total with Tax').' : ', 0, 0, 'R');
               $pdf->Cell(0, 0, self::convertSign(Tools::displayPrice((self::$orderSlip ? ($totalProductsTi + self::$order->total_discounts + self::$order->total_shipping) : self::$order->total_paid), self::$currency, true, false)), 0, 0, 'R');
               $pdf->Ln(4);
            }

It allow to show a different message if is a credicard order.

12111_PY67EBJpVgbhYDO9SauW_t

12112_JunoNUNod2FXR7aPzzLM_t

12113_lWridl6i6F1Xpsl76eJJ_t

creditcard.zip

creditcard2.0.zip

This might be quite handy as a Layaway module. Will work with it some and see what happens. Thanks!

Hi, deepee

You have to set the number of parcels:
eg: interest tax-> 2%; number of parcels-> 1, or 2, or 3....or 12....or 24.....

Hi Ehinarr

Thanks for the pointer.

I have tried changing the value in the "number of parcels" field.
It will accept any value I insert, but the "Add" button does not work and the total order value does not get increased by 2%

I checked again and don't seem to be missing anything?

Thanks
Deepee

The Add button is for to add more cards, go to the front office and you will see the parcelling option. Otherwise, click modules->creditcard->configuration and you will see your settings.

Thanks, yes I can see how it works now.

I was really looking for a way to add a standard 2% surcharge for credit card payments but I don't think I can do it with this module.

Thanks anyway for all your help.
Deepee

Got you.
Most of our products are single items.

Do you know of any other way to globally add a fixed percentage to credit card payments?

Thanks
Deepee

Got you.
Most of our products are single items.

Do you know of any other way to globally add a fixed percentage to credit card payments?

Thanks
Deepee

Try this:

in credicard.php, near line 255 and 338, let it like bellow:

/** CHECA SE É A PRIMEIRA PARCELA E DEIXA-A LIVRE DE JUROS **/
//if ( $i_par == 1 )
//{
//    $montante = $valor * $i_par;
//        $texto      = '';
//}

It add a percentual also to the first parcel (1x).

Good job! But the Credit Card module doesn't seem to work with 1.2.3...? Any experience? When I click to install it the first time, it does nothing. Then the second time it shows "The following module(s) were not installed successfully: creditcard", but does have the green thing next to its name...

And seems to work at times in the store...

...However, I can no longer update any of the module translations - the whole section is dead...

sounds interesting but it don't work on v1.1
it freezes entire modules listing

Thanks very much for the mod, Ehinarr.

The first chance I got to have a look at it was this morning.

I edited creditcard.php and got the following error in Admin> Backoffice> Modules :-
"Parse error(s) in module(s)"

After this, the credit card module did not function at all.

I checked the code and the line following the mod, in both instances, started with "elseif"
I changed them both to "if" and the module started functioning again.

I went back to the parcels configuration in the credit card module admin page and enabled 2.% in "Interest Tax" field and "1" in the "Number of Parcels" field.

I tried a credit card sale with a value of $552.50

In the Order Summary page I can see:-

"Parcelling Options for Credit Card Payment
-> 1x with Fee of $563.55"

This is the correct value after 2% has been added.

However, when I complete the checkout, the order confirmation page shows:-

"Your order is now complete.
Once your card has been verified and funds have been accepted, your order will be shipped.
- Total Payment Pending: $552.50"

The 2% is not actually being added to the final total.

I should mention that I'm running version 1.2.1.0

Is there something else I need to change?

Thanks
deepee

Good job! But the Credit Card module doesn't seem to work with 1.2.3...? Any experience? When I click to install it the first time, it does nothing. Then the second time it shows "The following module(s) were not installed successfully: creditcard", but does have the green thing next to its name...

...However, I can no longer update any of the module translations - the whole section is dead...

sounds interesting but it don't work on v1.1
it freezes entire modules listing

I do not know what can be, it is up and running in both version 1.1 and in 1.2.3 of PS.

"Your order is now complete.
Once your card has been verified and funds have been accepted, your order will be shipped.
- Total Payment Pending: $552.50"

The 2% is not actually being added to the final total.

That I had not noticed. Wait a little while I do some tests.

Hi Ehinarr

Thank you for all your efforts on this.

I just downloaded, installed/configured it.

Unfortunately it is not adding the 2.00% I set in the "Interest Tax" field.

The Order Summary shows - "The total amount of your order is $144.92"

But the Parceling Options for Credit Card Payment shows: " -> 1x with Fee of $144.92"

I tried uninstalling and re-installing/reconfiguring it but still the same.

Anything else you would like me to try?

Thanks
Deepee

I was hoping to just have a single option to apply a 2% fee for all credit card transactions.

Using your original module and recent modification you can see that the parceling option in the order summary does correctly apply the fee.

But if you look at the order confirmation, the total does not contain the 2%

If it had worked I was then hoping to change the text "Parceling Options for Credit Card Payment" to "Credit Card Surcharge"
and change the text " -> 1x with Fee of $144.92" to "Includes 2% Credit Card Fee"

Thanks
deepee

11803_6RBl88dG1eTCagrOf85R_t

11804_xN947wEDnuJuq5SOWgY6_t

I do not know what can be, it is up and running in both version 1.1 and in 1.2.3 of PS.

hmm... so nobody has gotten that error message? weird :(

its such a nifty module that i want it to work! :(

I'm working for it to work properly. Please pay attention that I just did the merge of the modules. Thus, each one has its own operating characteristics. All reports of problems are being analyzed in order to find a solution for everyone. I hope to finalize the adjustments soon.

Hi Ehinarr,

Thank you for your feedback and for all the work you are putting into this.
I'm sure that everyone appreciates that it is not an easy task.

I believe it will be an invaluable addition to this module and well worth waiting for.

Thanks again,
Deepee

Hello and thanks for this module, I finally got it working on 1.2.3, but have a small issue in that when a customer selects the Pay by CreditCard there is an error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/eshop/htdocs/1.2.3/modules/creditcard/creditcard.php on line 326

If I comment out line 326, it seems to work ;(

/* foreach ( $bandeiras as $id => $value )*/

Any thoughts?

This error never appeared, so I still do not know why this happens. I am working to make the module fully functional.

A solution is underway. Today, perhaps, is already available a fully functional version.

Hi Ehinarr

Thank you for the update.

I just tried it but I get the following error on completion on the credit card sale : "Hack attempt (Order -> total_paid is empty)"

Thanks
Deepee

Hi Ehinarr

I just tried it but I get the following error on completion on the credit card sale : "Hack attempt (Order -> total_paid is empty)"

Thanks
Deepee

I could not reproduce this kind of error. Try this in line 741:

//$reset = Configuration::updateValue('CREDIT_CARD_TOTAL','0');

12131_yxsHxJHtqOL6t5CfBuFM_t

Hi Ehinarr

Thanks
Deepee

I apologize, there was a flaw in the formatting of the currency. The file was updated.

Hello Ehinarr,

Glad to see this module :)

However, I have a problem. Pretty big one.

I installed fresh copy of 1.2.4 on server, added your latest module, imported Latvian language, and tried to update "Module translations" in the Back Office, but all browsers return an error/blank page.

Has this happened before? I'm not sure if it's the language packs, or the modules fault. How do I find out?

(The browser just says "server dropped the connection", no real error messages in Firebug or any other dev tools either)

Thanks! I hope you can help me :)

It only happens with the "Modules" translations section from the drop-down, and none others.

~~~

Edit1: Just uninstalled the language, deleted the module.. and reinstalled the language - and it doesn't happen

What do you think?

I'm thinking it'll also happen with other languages. It's not a problem to translate the actual module (I can do that manually), but it's a problem that it kills the whole "Module translations" section.

~~~

Edit2: I just installed the module again, and tried translating French - and it gave the same error.

I really like and need this module, so it'd be cool if it would work together :)

~~~

Edit3: Can you replicate this problem? I contacted my server host (DreamHost), and they pretty much told me to stuff myself:

What I mean is that you will need to do some troubleshooting on your own
and explain why you think there is a server side issue. You will then
need to show examples that confirm that it is indeed a server issue and
not an issue with the software you are using. Simply saying "my application wont
work, the server is configured wrong" will not work.

I always do the translations before sending an update. I did translate it to spanish, english and portuguese without occurs any error messages. The module does not use any special characters or any other type of function that changes the translations of PrestaShop. However, I will investigate. Where can I find the Latvian language pack ?

Hi Ehinarr

Thank you for the updated module.

I installed it and it fixed the "Hack Attempt" issue but I'm now having some other issues.

I set the module up for Visa and Mastercard payments with CVC set as "True", Number of Parcels "1" and Interest Tax as "2%"

I placed a credit card order for an item costing $535.00 plus $17.50 delivery = $552.50
"Parceling options for credit card payment showed an amount of $563.55 which is correct.

On submitting the order I'm taken to the Order Confirmation Page, which shows the credit card as having been charged $563.55

However, (as the customer) when I check my order history it shows $0.00 as the "Total Price" in the summary row at the top of the page.

When I check the Orders Page in my Back Office, it also shows the credit card sale as $0.00 so there is something stopping the sale value from being totaled with the value of the "parceling option"

I have attached some screenshots of the process.

I can see you are getting very close to getting this working and thanks again for your efforts.

Regards
Deepee

12144_MzT4dBA8dIkc7QQIsNeV_t

12145_trLb3kYrIcu7IQCPxPmU_t

12146_S6nUVPvYdx5DHOFimXPf_t

12147_7KwghLzkNGz7XGVLXpgY_t

Try this in line 746 of creditcard.php file:

//$reset = Configuration::updateValue('CREDIT_CARD_TOTAL','0');

And I have made some changes on both php and tpl files too. You must update ithem too.

Hi Ehinarr

I changed that line but unfortunately, no difference.

How do I make the other changes to the php and tpl files ?

Thanks
Deepee

Hi Ehinarr

I changed that line but unfortunately, no difference.

How do I make the other changes to the php and tpl files ?

Thanks
Deepee

Uninstall the previous version, delete it folder and install this one. It is that one I use. It send a ' Awayting creditcard validation" warning status email. Templates is in /creditcard/mail/en folder. It work very well for me. Do you have had any transleations problems?

creditcard.zip

Hi Ehinarr

Thanks, I installed the latest module but no change.

I had been working with it using a local copy of my site.

I thought I had better try it with the real site (currently online at a temporary location, being populated)

Unfortunately it came up with the same result.

I have not noticed any translation issues.

Anything else I can try?

Thanks
Deepee

Please, go to http://www.kelzingirl.com and make a purchase to test it.

Thanks, yes that worked and I received the email confirmations.

Not sure what is going wrong with the installation on my site.

Thanks
Deepee

Wow, I am happy that the module worked properly. Now we must investigate why it do not work for you.

Thanks for your feed backs, without them, this module would not work.

Hi Ehinarr

Thanks very much for the feedback!

I tried again and have just successfully placed a credit card order in an Internet Explorer session!

I suspect it was a Firefox browser cache issue that wasn't allowing the page to update.

I'll check it our further and post an update.

Anyway, thanks for doing a brilliant job in developing and contributing this module. It really is a "must have"

Regards
Deepee

You had the courage to test it and report the errors. Without it, nothing would happen.

Thank you very much.

I always do the translations before sending an update. I did translate it to spanish, english and portuguese without occurs any error messages. The module does not use any special characters or any other type of function that changes the translations of PrestaShop. However, I will investigate. Where can I find the Latvian language pack ?

Hey Ehinarr thanks for replying :) :)

Do you do the translations through the BO?

You can download he language pack here: http://www.prestashop.com/en/downloads/

Let me know if I can help you figure this out… this module is key to my store :)

I would like to get a specific error message out of my problem, but it doesn't say anything - what could I use?

Hi,

In FF all looks OK... see image 1.
but it wont submit order... i get this error: One or more errors were encountered. Please review your credit card number to continue.

In IE all looks ok until i select creditcard type of payment - than i get errors and it mess up mine shop... see image 2.

12155_kuIIEEZ1k4HMe6f9FlPR_t

12156_eR3ifNiwUuHjuyCoZWSN_t

Hi,

In FF all looks OK... see image 1.
but it wont submit order... i get this error: One or more errors were encountered. Please review your credit card number to continue.

In IE all looks ok until i select creditcard type of payment - than i get errors and it mess up mine shop... see image 2.

The version released in 23/09 have fixed this problem. See post of @deepee. http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/26030/P45/#130936

ok iw got it to work.
theres a bug in PDF Invoice... check both total with tax fields.

and FF finds some error: see image.

12166_OJs1zNtfJFRrEO14lVt8_t

ok iw got it to work.
theres a bug in PDF Invoice... check both total with tax fields.

and FF finds some error: see image.

Should I consider the credit card surcharge as (tax incl.)? I'm a little confused.

Hi, DJ-Terror

What do You suggest?
If the order is a creditcard order, the message is "Total with Tax and/or Creditcard surchage", if not, "Total with Tax".

What do You think about it?

And take a look at the invoice of John Doe, taxes are treated separatelly. I think, like the shipping surcharge, the creditcard surcharge do not must appear in Total taxes row.

12186_OxdCnN5UYWOjLfBYZKQn_t

Did you made the code addition that I suggest at the first post?

well, i think iw done that but... ill look into it again.

Hi Ehinarr

I have been testing and doing some translations and all is going well with the module.

Could I suggest the following change (if at all possible)?
When the customer goes to the "Order History" page he sees something like:

Reference Product Quantity Unit price Total price
-- Shure SE210 Sound-Isolating Earphones for iPod and iPhone
1 $124.58 $124.58

Total products (tax incl.): $124.58
Total shipping (tax incl.): $17.50
Total: $144.92

Is there any way to add the surcharge (in this case 1.9%) to the "Total products (tax incl.)" amount? I know it is included in the final total but the customer could get confused if trying to work out the arithmetic.
I would then change the description on my site to "Total including Credit Card Surcharge"

Thanks again
Deepee

Taxes are managed in >Payment>taxes and are added to products total, not to shipping total. The solution suggested to the invoice do not solve the problem?

12194_ib2YKJZJJl64T2QlXYci_t

Hey Ehinarr thanks for replying :) :)

Do you do the translations through the BO?

You can download he language pack here: http://www.prestashop.com/en/downloads/

Let me know if I can help you figure this out… this module is key to my store :)

I would like to get a specific error message out of my problem, but it doesn't say anything - what could I use?

Hello Ehinarr - sorry to bother you again - any news with this?

Hi, Presta-Hoe, Today I will work on that.

To make order history show a different text for "Total" if the order is a credicard order, like post #61:

- Open /themes/prestashop/order-detail.tpl and search near line 116, aftre " {l s='Total shipping (tax incl.):'}":

Replace:

{l s='Total:'} {displayWtPriceWithCurrency price=$order->total_paid currency=$currency convert=0}

To:

{if $order->module == "creditcard"}
                   {l s='Total with credit card Surcharge:'} {displayWtPriceWithCurrency price=$order->total_paid currency=$currency convert=0}
                   {else}
                   {l s='Total:'} {displayWtPriceWithCurrency price=$order->total_paid currency=$currency convert=0}
                   {/if}

Hi, Presta-Hoe

I did download and the installation of latvian laguage pack. I do not have had any problems with translations.

12216_EqkJTpaRlnEtnKWpdwhH_t

12217_VRk6YY7EC1Pscn9EwOPI_t

Thanks for checking it out :)

Hmm, for me I don't even have to put any changes anywhere... and it still will crash...

If it's my server's fault - how do I find out what it is?

I contacted my host and they were pretty rude toward me,

What I mean is that you will need to do some troubleshooting on your own and explain why you think there is a server side issue. You will then need to show examples that confirm that it is indeed a server issue and not an issue with the software you are using. Simply saying “my application wont work, the server is configured wrong” will not work.

So, I don't know what to do :(

They're fine.. I've already done that, plus, I can translate every other field - like Back Office, Front Office, Errors, etc. apart from Module translations... so it really means there's something wrong with a module. It only happens after I install this module (or the original credit card module). It works before that, so I'm not sure if it can be a server issue.

Still no problem with translations. I do not know what can be, since i did not can reproduce the trouble.

12228_46RTyDd6tGcAVSYYsYxB_t

Common Causes
You are using a wireless connection or a 56K modem (these devices may not be able to accommodate the bandwidth requirements)

There is a virus, a P2P program, or some other background application running on your network or on your machine which is using up the bandwidth needed to maintain your connection to the server .

There are other computers on your local network which are using up the bandwidth needed to maintain your connection to the server.

The network connection for the server is overloaded (this may result from having inadequate bandwidth )

There is a conflict with your router, modem and/or Internet Service Provider and your shop.

Hmm, interesting, nothing seems to fit - or give any fixes...

I have 20Mbit internet at work :P and yes, WiFi

I have tried it with different connections...

What can I tell my host? They told me to stuff it - that they don't support 3rd party software, and that's it

Whereas on PrestaShop people have also told me to stuff if :( as they claim it's a problem with my host

Hi, Presta-Hoe[

b]Software to Look Out For[/b]

Anti-Virus Applications
Avast!
AVG Anti-virus *
Kaspersky Anti-virus
McAfee Anti-virus
Nod32 Anti-virus *
Norton/Symantec Anti-virus
VIGuard Anti-virus

Anti-Spyware Applications
CA Pest Patrol
Spycatcher Express
Webroot Spy Sweeper *

Firewall/Security Applications
Comodo
CYBERsitter
ESET Smart Security
Netlimiter
McAfee Personal Firewall
Nvidia Network Access Manager/Firewall
Peer Guardian
Tiny Personal Firewall
Verizon Internet Security Suite
Zone Alarm

Other Applications
Alcohol 120%
ATI Hotkey Poller
BitTorrent (all clients)
Daemon Tools
Download Accelerators (all clients)
GhostSurf 2007
Google Toolbar, Google Updater
K-Lite Codec Pack
LimeWire, BearShare or other Peer 2 Peer applications
Slysoft AnyDVD
TeamSpeak (can lead to mic issues)
Tuneup WinStyler Theme Service
Ventrilo (can lead to mic issues)
WindowBlinds
Xfire

It is hard to discover...I will think about it. A friend who also use Mac always have a lot of problems. I did have to change onChange code in some forms, because it do not work on Safari.

I fixed it :) It was a server side issue :P

Anyway, I'm having a new problem. I have disabled the parcelling options (i.e. I didn't enter anything into the fields of the credit card module in the BO), but when a customer puts in a wrong card number, or cvc number, it shows that error, in addition to:

"Parcelling Options for Credit Card Payment" in red where they would be...

...How do I disable that? It would confuse customers, as no parcels exist..

...How do I disable that? It would confuse customers, as no parcels exist..

Quick fix:

Search near line 193:

if(empty($cardParcels))
              $errParcel = '1';

And comment it:

// if(empty($cardParcels))
             // $errParcel = '1';

This is not the appropriated thread for that question. You have to install this version in order I could aid you.

or this?

Table 'mystore.ps_order_credit_data' doesn't exist

INSERT INTO `ps_order_credit_data`
( `id_order`, `data_string` )
VALUES
("18","AYFmruq0aU0=Rb0gBG/97eo=9XWgAH0pdIQ=bEBMyv772g8=LX7+5aI4JDM=Ob/ckDRgORU=ZxhwJuKV3FU=ugTkohfDQ6Y=wMCp3c0P8oM=GmJA2cEv1XA=NKMi1OBm7Lk=PfAfsAd7qwM

It's correct table prefix? mystore.ps_order_credit_data.

Eu ainda não testei o módulo com a versão 1.2.5.

no, sorry..

its my db-name.ps_order_credit_data

Maybe this is the problem, perhaps you can point out where i can make changes.

i previously hosted this site with another db and had to cancel the old hosting domain. i had to recreate a db with a different dbname entirely, then imported the old db into the new one. for some reason maybe its referencing the wrong db? what files should i edit? or should i edit the db and where?

thanks man!

I think it may be some problem with the parcelling option. Do you have a FO like this?

15262_el6fGukHwbw47g2dclnI_t