[solved] Back office display a mass

timmyraynor

I try to install newest version of prestashop.

After the installation, I found that my back office turn out to be every elements showing out and overlaps with each other (like the attachement shows).

I do not have php_gd2.dll, will this be the problem? any one could help me please?

post-625168-0-02496900-1373377882_thumb.png

I try to install newest version of prestashop.

After the installation, I found that my back office turn out to be every elements showing out and overlaps with each other (like the attachement shows).

I do not have php_gd2.dll, will this be the problem? any one could help me please?

No, php_gd2 is only used for image creation. This looks more like a javascript/JQuery/ajax problem. Javascript/Jqeury gets stuck at some point before horizontal menu in BO is collapsed.

Try development tools like Firebug or Chrome console to check if there are any errors/loggings

No, php_gd2 is only used for image creation. This looks more like a javascript/JQuery/ajax problem. Javascript/Jqeury gets stuck at some point before horizontal menu in BO is collapsed.

Try development tools like Firebug or Chrome console to check if there are any errors/loggings

Yes! But the problem is when I use Chrome console I saw error messages like this

GET
403 (Forbidden)

GET
403 (Forbidden)

GET
403 (Forbidden)

GET
403 (Forbidden)

GET
403 (Forbidden)
  • Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
    Ho

I try to use chmod 777 to the js folder, but it still not working...

[/indent]

On what kind of system are you running this localhost server?

I am running it on mac os

the errors I display ahead is just the chrome console output saying that those js files in the js folder do not have access. Is it because the apache set up missing some configuration?