PopArtSpot.com - custom made portraits [TEST]

slock7

well, integrate it with facebook! social networks are the most powerfull marketing tools.

You're selling nice personalized stuff, so maybe allow your customers to create own gallery - then integrate it with facebook.

Each cutomer will share own products (own poster with own picture) and you will get traffic from social media

Good points! At the moment I don't have a facebook page for my store - just the standard 'like' button and some others from social networks. But in the long term I know I have to expand a little bit. Too little time too much to do ;)

Still waiting for some other opinions!

The photo to canvas options doesn't have a upload area for the picture, how is this part done? does the customer send you a photo or is it available after the purchase? It might be nice to have a online proofer like that so customer can see what it would look like before hand.

Thanks for the feedback. Every product has a upload form for the picture (check between both 'add to cart' buttons). Of course every client can send his pic after the order is made.

And you are absolutely right - it would be nice to see a preview before purchasing a print, however it would be possible only with the photo to canvas option (but I wouldn't know how to code it). All other products (styles) are hand made and the design proof is sent after a few days.