Is possible to add Wishlist products to Cart ?

hi there,

i have a doubt here,

is it possible to add wishlist products to cart from wishlist page ?

but i don't have 'add to cart' button in my wishlist..

here i have attached a jpeg for your help...

post-487502-0-35482000-1373349296_thumb.jpg

that's right, code for add to cart looks like:

{if ($product.id_product_attribute == 0 OR (isset($add_prod_display) AND ($add_prod_display == 1))) AND $product.available_for_order AND !isset($restricted_country_mode) AND $product.minimal_quantity == 1 AND $product.customizable != 2 AND !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}
   {if ($product.quantity > 0 OR $product.allow_oosp)}
   <a class="exclusive ajax_add_to_cart_button" rel="ajax_id_product_{$product.id_product}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart')}?qty=1&id_product={$product.id_product}&token={$static_token}&add" title="{l s='Add to cart' mod='homefeatured'}">{l s='Add to cart' mod='homefeatured'}</a>
   {else}
   <span class="exclusive">{l s='Add to cart' mod='homefeatured'}</span>
   {/if}
{/if}

you can try to put this code into your wishlist template file.

Yes Thanks for your reply.

I tried but the first condition not working while, i could not guess what's wrong in it with wish-list page

{if ($product.id_product_attribute == 0 OR (isset($add_prod_display) AND ($add_prod_display == 1))) AND $product.available_for_order AND !isset($restricted_country_mode) AND $product.minimal_quantity == 1 AND $product.customizable != 2 AND !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}

so i removed this condition , then i found add to cart link but not working cos i guess there is no token generated, here is the link code

<a class="exclusive ajax_add_to_cart_button" rel="ajax_id_product_16" href="http://localhost/fandn/index.php?controller=cart?qty=1&id_product=16&token=&add" title="Add to cart">Add to cart</a>

i think the entire code need to be customize for wishlist because the No. of quantity to cart should not be pre-defined for wishlist page. it should have to work like product page , but it looks

qty=1

and there is no ajax type add to cart how do i implement it wishlist page ?

thanx in adv :)

you can copy the code from product-list.tpl page, its more easy

<a class="button ajax_add_to_cart_button exclusive" rel="ajax_id_product_{$product.id_product|intval}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart',false, NULL, "add=1&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}", false)}" title="{l s='Add to cart'}"><span></span>{l s='Add to cart'}</a>

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Is there an final code for this? 

I want to add this to my site too!

I'm looking for the same thing.

mani313 did you made it work?

Anybody else?

Marius

No! i'm not succeed in that :( 

is somebody help out with this ?

Hello, i want to make this mod too, any help?

Thanks

Hello.

On this page there is an answer to this question.

Edited by M03G (see edit history)