Google Sitemap module problem after latest update

Can we all conclude something from this last few posts so new users can find the answer they are looking for?

OK so here is the current situation:

* Original native Prestashop (both 1.5.4.X and 1.5.5.X) Google sitemap module is not working properly.

* Problems seem to appear on multishops as well on singleshop websites.

* There has been efforts from the community to solve these issues, there for new version of the module has been lunched.

* Download link for the new version is in the Mr. Benjamin s post no. 93 at the bottom.

* This new version is requiring line 209 from the dispacther.php file (located in the classes/dispatcher.php) to be deleted.

* This fix so far is applied only for prestashop version 1.5.4.X while others using 1.5.5.X still experience issues which were explained by  Mr. Nemo1 i the posts 73,75 and 77 of this topic.

In conclusion we are still waiting for a real-deal solution from the Prestashop developers. This real-deal solution would be simple, fully-functional, universal (not depending on a version of Prestashop) module for generating clean Google sitemaps. That way well be affecting our SEO in a positive way and send clear msg that Prestashop is no. open source e-commerce platform.

Cheers

About the dispatcher fix. That fix was made 5 months ago and is already included in versions 1.5.4x , there is no reason to change it otherwise. 

Guys, we have people who are working on it via the forge. I strongly suggest that you create a bug report about these issues that you are experiencing. So far, there is only one open ticket. http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-10489

I will again attach the latest updated here. If you are still having a problem, please report it to the forge. If you are unable to report it to the forge please report it in forge style on this forum thread.

Basically, write a report here saying 

• What version of PrestaShop you are using (fresh or updated, and from what version)
  • What version of the Google sitemap (latest module downloaded on 9/24/2013)
  • Multi-store or not
  • What the error is
  • What is the step by step way to reproduce it

Please do this and I will report it to the forge and manage the fixes. I know this is important to everybody and I want to make sure we get everything fixed before we release a new version.

I know that many of you have already said the error and what version you are using, but if you could ( for me ) just summarize everything in a "forge-style" forum post using the points above, it will give me the info needed to get this fixed asap. 

Attached is the latest version.

gsitemap.zip

I installed new module and submitted new sitemap to Google.

I'm not sure if it ok or not because I'm not getting any error messages from Google and yet many of my images for example are marked as submitted and not indexed. 

@bannerclick

How do you know that new version doesn't work? How did you test it?

Just installed the new version and generated sitemaps. If i see a link with "controller etc." i know its wrong (these links are leading to 404)

As said, its not wrong for all stores, but  for store 2 and 3.

Do you also use multistore (and multilanguage?)?

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Mr. Benjamin, 

It seems like if I don't remind you of this topic you wont step up and write about the progress of making this Google sitemap generator work properly. 

I'm sorry but that is just the fact.

Yes, this is open-source software but remember we users are also the ones buying 3rd party modules, offering jobs to freelancers, paying hosting providers and all other purchases from which this all industry is depending on.

I completely feel and share frustration of some other members like "bannerclick" here or people from this topic > http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/253449-google-sitemap-module-doesnt-generate-a-sitemap/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1425875

What should we do or write to get this problem solved and clear tutorial of how to make proper Google sitemap, submit it to the Google and test if it is performing as expected???

Thank you in advance for your time.
Dean

P.S.
If the issue cant be solved or it become to much to handle, please remove the module from the Prestashop software and don't offer it. The worst possible things are those you think they are working well but they are not working at all or work partially. If it doesn't work at least we will know and might search for some alternatives right.

Edited by Dolke (see edit history)

Don't get me wrong, i think Presta is great (free) software! And I totally agree with Dolke that doing things half right is never going to work. Some issues with multistore have taken me hours of work, and are small bugs for developers. When i see a useless module ( in my humble opinion ;) ) as gamification is actively developed, and an issue with google sitemap is ignored (after so many weeks, we can conclude this..) I think priorities are not where they should be.

Google is number one for any internet business!!

So, mr Benjamin...Can you show me choosing Prestashop over Magento, Opencart and all other alternatives was a right one??? Or did i just deserve the "Pain in the ass" Badge in my (deinstalled) Gamification?

before i have same problem, that's google doesn't generate my sitemap because i have two problem 

1. problem from my server host, so i have to change the other server 

2. module gsitemap are problem, so i just update with new version with 2.3.1

and now is done!

Hello,

I upgraded my Prestashop from 1.4.0.17 to 1.5.6.0 with 1-click upgrade. All went fine, the site is running well, except for the sitemap generation.

Google sitemap version is 2.3.1, and after generation, a file is generated:

www.sitename.it/1_it_0_sitemap.xml, instead the file www.sitename.it/sitemap is empty.

When I submit the new sitemap to the webmaster tool, I receive an error from WMT: "the format data is wrong", and in additional before prestashop upgrading, the sitemap included around 1700 files, with the new version include around 1200 files.

Could you help me on this important matter?

Thanks Vincenzo

Guys we all share similar issues when it comes to native Google sitemap generator module.

Its not working well for most of us and we are waiting for the presta team to step up and give us some update of how the fixing this problem is going.

I really hope Mr. Benjamin will address the crowd soon.

Cheers
Dean

Good day

Fix the problem described the need for:
Repair Files gsitemap.php
On line 586 racecard
$datetime = new DateTime($file['lastmod']);
$nove_last_mod=$datetime->format('Y-m-d\TH:i:sP');

line 588

$this->_addSitemapNode($writeFd, htmlspecialchars(strip_tags($file['link'])), $this->_getPriorityPage($file['page']), Configuration::get('GSITEMAP_FREQUENCY'), $file['lastmod']);

Change on

$this->_addSitemapNode($writeFd, htmlspecialchars(strip_tags($file['link'])), $this->_getPriorityPage($file['page']), Configuration::get('GSITEMAP_FREQUENCY'), $nove_last_mod);

I'm so cool works

Hans
Czech Republic

Fix the problem described the need for:

Repair Files gsitemap.php
On line 586 racecard

how does this should be changed? could you send the complete change for line 586?

This patch solves the problem of version 2.3.1 with the wrong date format

On line 585 of the original code
Line 586 and 587 are added to solve the problem with the wrong date format

fwrite($writeFd, '<url>'."\r\n");

In the code will load the original date and convert to the format in which it calls Google.

After adding the previous section must modify the current line 588

original

$this->_addSitemapNode($writeFd, htmlspecialchars(strip_tags($file['link'])), $this->_getPriorityPage($file['page']), Configuration::get('GSITEMAP_FREQUENCY'), $file['lastmod']);

Adjusted line

$this->_addSitemapNode($writeFd, htmlspecialchars(strip_tags($file['link'])), $this->_getPriorityPage($file['page']), Configuration::get('GSITEMAP_FREQUENCY'), $nove_last_mod);

There has to replace the original variables with the wrong date format, a new variable with the correct date format.

If someone understand my change can not describe pořándě in English.
My English is very bad :-)

Hans

Czech Republic

Edited by Hans_k (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi Hans, thanks for the update. I managed to add and change the code.

Just to be clear for everyone, the two lines of code should be added after the line 585 in the example above. The line 588 should be replaced in total.

@ Hans, to be VERY VERY cool, you have to solve my problem with multistore ;)

Hi Hans, thanks for the update. I managed to add and change the code.

Just to be clear for everyone, the two lines of code should be added after the line 585 in the example above. The line 588 should be replaced in total.

@ Hans, to be VERY VERY cool, you have to solve my problem with multistore ;)

Hi

I'm glad it helped you.

When they try to add a web link to a xml file and a description to it and see if you can figure something out with it.

Hans
Czech Republic

Cleared and cleared again, deleted cache, tried different browsers, etc...not working. But let's keep this topic clean, maybe the sitemap problem will be fixed here one day :)

hi bannerclick, I apologize personally for these problems with your Sitemap. Obviously this is an important feature. We work hard in making our sitemap work well.

Can you please make a backup and use this version I'm attaching. Please let me know if it fixes your problem. 

gsitemap.zip

hi bannerclick, I apologize personally for these problems with your Sitemap. Obviously this is an important feature. We work hard in making our sitemap work well.

Can you please make a backup and use this version I'm attaching. Please let me know if it fixes your problem. 

Hi Benjamin .. pls look this error .. after install the new gsitemap and generated the xml.

Notice: Undefined index: lastmod in /home/XXX/public_html/modules/gsitemap/gsitemap.php on line 586

Notice: Undefined index: lastmod in /home/XXX/public_html/modules/gsitemap/gsitemap.php on line 586

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/XXX/public_html/modules/gsitemap/gsitemap.php:586) in/home/XXX/public_html/modules/gsitemap/gsitemap.php on line 552

Hi Benjamin,

I tried your new download & I still get invalid date in google webmaster tools

It says, An invalid date was found. Please fix the date or formatting before resubmitting.

I tried Hans's fix above & that didn't work either, any other fixes out there ?

I tried deleting cache, cookies etc.. still same error

I am using prestashop 1.5.6

This is not the way to solve this issue. I appreciate all people here struggling and trying to provide some fix, but it seems like even if one feature is fixed and working some other doesn't or it stops working properly, and its even more complicated when we all use different PS settings, PS versions, hosting environment settings, have multilingual shops etc...

In my case, with over a 4000 products now in my shop and only around 100 images are indexed... at least that's what I see in the Google webmaster dashboard. Actual no of indexed products is over 3000 but then again not all of them are indexed. 

Its been over 2 months now that Mr. Benjamin recognized the issue as a bug and make a promise to community that this bug will be resolved shortly and marked as very important. 

Whats happening guys?  <_< 

Hello,

Here is file to add in /module/gsitemap :    script.gif  config.xml   545bytes   0 downloads

For me, it solved the sitemap problem in 1.5.6.

Only remain problem: the manually blocked url in robots.txt file, of course, they are unknown by the sitemap generator and thus, stand in error in GWT.

Edited by JDB Boutique (see edit history)

Hi Everone..

Im not sure how to fix this problem.. I have read over the forum but nothing seems to get rid of the errors Im getting..

"An invalid date was found. Please fix the date or formatting before resubmitting"

My sitemap is here: http://www.lovenails.eu/1_index_sitemap.xml

I know a lot of people seem to have had this error before but Im officially LOST!! Nothing I do fixes it..

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Hi,

As I said many times before on this and other threads sitemap module is broken and there is no official fix for it.

We have some sort of "home made" solutions for specific problems but we still wait for Mr. Benjamin and official PS fix.

Mr. Benjamin? Anything?

Hi,

As I said many times before on this and other threads sitemap module is broken and there is no official fix for it.

We have some sort of "home made" solutions for specific problems but we still wait for Mr. Benjamin and official PS fix.

Mr. Benjamin? Anything?

Do you know of a free sitemap module that does work by any chance?

Unfortunately no Karlo,

I'm struggling as most of other people here  :unsure: 

Somebody posted one website that works as sitemap generator and by the reviews on the web it seems to be a good one.

Its free up to 1000 pages, but with me is the problem as I have over 4000 products.

I never tried it but here is the link http://www.xml-sitemaps.com it might work for you.

P.S. 

I think it would be good idea if you can put some screenshot of the errors you are getting.

I guess we can draw more attention to this problem that way...

Edited by Dolke (see edit history)
  • Like 1

so far looks good, resubmitted sitemap to google and its in pending state.

Does anyone know why my images are not getting indexed by google? It used to with really old version of google site map. after that i updated my prestashop, and new versions of google sitemap. I am currently on version 1.5.4

Hi,

I am using 1.5.6 &I updated my sitemap module to 2.3.2 entered it in to google webmaster tools and I got these errors:

An invalid date was found. Please fix the date or formatting before resubmitting.

Examples:

Parent tag: url
Tag: lastmod
Value: 2013-11-07 15:46:19
Nov 15, 2013
Value: 2013-06-20 20:54:58
Nov 15, 2013
Value: 2013-11-09 01:26:24
Nov 15, 2013

So does this mean there is something wrong in my site & if so how do I fix & where or there is something still wrong with this new module ?

Thanks

This problem withe the sitemap generator module is becoming frustrating.

Right now, I have my sitemap generated by the newest version of the module submitted Google on webmaster tools.

Google doesn't report any errors and validation was successful on http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/

But although so far everything seems ok, I have still around 150 pages not indexed and only around 120 images of 3000+ indexed by the Google. I know that Google doesn't guarantee that it will index pages, images and other content but this seems like a bad situation. 

What others think?

So, I finally took the step of upgrading from 2.1.1 to 2.3.2 and when generating the sitemap there is a success message but.... no sitemap is generated. There is nothing in the site root where the success message is pointing.

Reverting to 2.1.1 and doing the same works perfectly, it generates the sitemap as expected.

Is there some changes in 2.3.2 that requires higher permissions or something? This is very frustrating.

Hi

please help me about something.

I don't have any problem with gsitemap but it confused me,sometimes I generate sit map and google reduce my rank and sometimes increase my rank.

Do you know how can I solve this problem????

I want know should I index my sitemap after each adding item to my site???

my site: www.asarayan.com

my presta shop ver:1.5.4.1

my gsitemap ver:2.3.2

Is it possible that a simple module like this can generate at every update new errors??

every upgrade = new mistake = spending soo much time looking in every place of this forum for a solution

'cmon prestashop team, this is important and very easy to fix (I'm not a programmer, but I know that this is easy). 

The wrong date format was a lame mistake, everyone knows how it's important send the sitemap to google. Anyone has checked the sitemap generator sending a test xml to GWT??

Prestashop is great, but I don't understand why they don't try the new module before release it!

Please solve this lame mistake asap!

Edited by Klayton2112 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi

I don't have any problem with gsitemap but it confused me,sometimes I generate sit map and google reduce my rank and sometimes increase my rank.

I said:I don't have any problem with gsitemap but it confused me,sometimes I generate sitemap and google reduce my rank and sometimes increase my rank.

my general problem is my rank. I couldn't find out why google sometime increase my rank tough I adding item,news and sth else.

please help me.

Hi

@Benjamin Utterback still the problem occors with you one. I 

This is an edited Version : 2.2.7 of the Google sitemap and it worked perfect for me. I found this in the forum.

Once this is Installed the sitemap. Click generate and after that go to your hosting folder and search for "Sitemap.xml" and open it and see the file to verify that its the new one. (If the old one exist then delete it)

After that Open your Google Webmaster Tools Account and submit the sitemap on index.

Thanks to @PavelRacak.CZ

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/253449-google-sitemap-module-doesnt-generate-a-sitemap/

Edited by Shazmin (see edit history)

@Benjamin Utterback still the problem occors with you one. I 

This is an edited Version : 2.2.7 of the Google sitemap and it worked perfect for me. I found this in the forum.

Once this is Installed the sitemap. Click generate and after that go to your hosting folder and search for "Sitemap.xml" and open it and see the file to verify that its the new one. (If the old one exist then delete it)

After that Open your Google Webmaster Tools Account and submit the sitemap on index.

Thanks to @PavelRacak.CZ

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/253449-google-sitemap-module-doesnt-generate-a-sitemap/

empty sitemap for me... :( , PS 1.5.4.1

empty sitemap for me... :( , PS 1.5.4.1

Ok here's the fix i found.. Uninstall the Google sitemap module and then delete any sitemap fil in the hosting server.

Go to your modules installation section from your backend and near search type Google SEO and install the module.

After that Click Generate Sitemap file and an Xml file will be created and a link will be given on top as in the Image.

Copy that and test it in the browser to see all contents are available.

If yes 

Submit the Sitemap to Google via Google Webmaster tools for indexing. 

post-502817-0-67657200-1386553936_thumb.jpg

Hello , there is no Google Seo module when searching at modules list

Ok here's the fix i found.. Uninstall the Google sitemap module and then delete any sitemap fil in the hosting server.

Go to your modules installation section from your backend and near search type Google SEO and install the module.

After that Click Generate Sitemap file and an Xml file will be created and a link will be given on top as in the Image.

Copy that and test it in the browser to see all contents are available.

If yes 

Submit the Sitemap to Google via Google Webmaster tools for indexing. 

Hello , there is no Google Seo module when searching at modules list

The only person who can actually bring some light on all these issues we are posting is Mr Benjamin or someone from the PS developer team. 

Few days ago I spoke with one Prestashop official partner of the Prestashop and their CEO.

He was having some issues with the search and sitemap modules and he was quite frustrating.

I was not happy because he experienced these issues as I was also experiencing them but I would be lying to tell you that I was glad Im not the only one who is drowning on a big ocean of Prestashop related issues!

I was also told by that same person that PS developer team is focusing their efforts towards PS 1.6

I have just one question for him... WHY?
There are ton of people who are using PS 1.5 and who have all kinds of issues with the current release and nobody is trying to fix them and this is the perfect example. 

Mr. Benjamin, if you are reading this step forward and tell us:

1. Will this be fixed and when?

2. If this wont be fixed, then just tell people here to drop from this topic and stop screaming if nobody is listening on the other end.

I think this would be at least what you can do.

I wont leave PS because of this. It will actually help me to search for alternative solutions to this issue.

Thank you.

• Like 2

The only person who can actually bring some light on all these issues we are posting is Mr Benjamin or someone from the PS developer team. 

Few days ago I spoke with one Prestashop official partner of the Prestashop and their CEO.

He was having some issues with the search and sitemap modules and he was quite frustrating.

I was not happy because he experienced these issues as I was also experiencing them but I would be lying to tell you that I was glad Im not the only one who is drowning on a big ocean of Prestashop related issues!

I was also told by that same person that PS developer team is focusing their efforts towards PS 1.6

I have just one question for him... WHY?

There are ton of people who are using PS 1.5 and who have all kinds of issues with the current release and nobody is trying to fix them and this is the perfect example. 

Mr. Benjamin, if you are reading this step forward and tell us:

1. Will this be fixed and when?

2. If this wont be fixed, then just tell people here to drop from this topic and stop screaming if nobody is listening on the other end.

I think this would be at least what you can do.

I wont leave PS because of this. It will actually help me to search for alternative solutions to this issue.

Thank you.

Totally agree...

Edited by siomosp (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else noticed that the prefix used for the sitemaps, such as 1_, is the same as for manufacturers? These sitemap.xml URLs are no good for me. They just go to 'manufacturer does not exist' pages because PS is trying to rewrite the link based on 1_ at the beginning of the URL...

Does anyone else notice this?

• 2 weeks later...

The sitemap still is a total mess for multishop. My bugs were "solved" but after testing they either still exist of were replaced by others.

Still cant believe we have a new version of Gamification nearly everyday, and are waiting on something essental as a sitemap for months now!!

Seems sitemap is also troubled by other presta bugs. I tried to generate a sitemap with a third-party generator, but this one is also not usable.

Starting to loose hope. No one developing a new module? Would be glad to pay!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all,

Just one experience with others using this module.
If you want to enable a cron job for automated Google sitemap creation you cant just add that URL that module is offering and execute it directly...

http://yourdomain.com/modules/gsitemap/gsitemap-cron.php?token=e0559ec17b&id_shop=1

Instead you need to fetch it with wget command.
I didn't know how to do that so my hosting provider done that for me.

I am done here. It has been months now, and still no decent solution for something basic as a sitemap. The gamification module has had several upgrades since then. Mails to devs, test "bugfixes", it all didnt help...

Clearly i made a mistake by selection Prestashop to replace my oscommerce shops.

Anyone know a good module to export to Magento? Or any other decent software? Maybe after conversion, my google ranking also gets back up!

Is it possible to sell purchased modules again?

This wont work for me, i can't disable friendly url. I tried different solutions posted in this and other threads and nothing, still getting "An invalid date was found. Please fix the date or formatting before resubmitting."

Finally , i have my working gsitemap  :)

It works with friendly urls disabled and have the correct date .

Many thanks to  http://www.prestashop.com/forums/user/476058-netplayer/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ITManager > I would suggest  to appreciate more other's work. You are using their FREE software and want that they do something about one bug or the other and that it all would be perfect. You can't imagine how much work needs to be put in to create something like this and they give it for free. Yes, support, modules are paid, they are making money that way, but would you work completely for free?

I'm not working for PS, it's just my opinion. It's great that you solved all the problems related to sitemap module, now you can start selling it to others who don't have time or knowledege to do it by themselves ;)

Because we don't like to use solutions that offer a feature that doesn't work. 

Thank you for your suggestion, I didn't want to sound sarcastic but thing is some of us are using some third party tools but and in some cases pay for them so this sounds like: Why PS would make a module that actually works in this case when users can switch to other services out there, pay their services etc...

I really doubt this is the case with the Presta team, I refuse to believe that, but can someone offer me other explanation?

Prestashop's business model is different. There are so many tools included on the basic pack that you can use but, if you want advanced stuff, you need to purchase addons.

On the other hand, Magento's business goal is to have as many Enterprise Edition as they can,so for example, the basic sitemap tool is much better

Prestashop's business model is different. There are so many tools included on the basic pack that you can use but, if you want advanced stuff, you need to purchase addons.

On the other hand, Magento's business goal is to have as many Enterprise Edition as they can,so for example, the basic sitemap tool is much better

I like that many tools are included within the Prestashop. That is why I have choose it in the first place.

But having feature that doesn't work ok is worse then not having it at all. 

dolke & itmanager: guys, you both are so damn right.

As for this:

addons.prestashop.com sold me that theme and when I requested some help they told me that they won't help me as it's not their theme. So why the &U*% you take my money for it??? At least TEST THAT &$#@&%# THEME BEFORE SELLING!

I give you 1M +1's.So tired of this both on themes and modules

So it has been 8 month since this thread started and still no fix for the sitemap module?

Guys I just deleted the google site map module as I was getting so many errors. Can anyone give me a link so as I can download it again?

Tks

http://www.prestashop.com/en/developers-versions here you can download any prestashop version and get sitemap module folder from there

@jordiob: Thank you!

@rajlaskar: I'm sorry to tell you this, but I won't share a thing! I recommend you to report this to Prestashop, like they'll answer you... NOT! (American joke)

@ngk1955: Even if you download it again, it simply won't work.

@fishordog: Yeah... just 8 months, that's just funny... ain't it?

I've offered my help to Prestashop and I got back nothing but pain!

Giving you the my code will just make you think that Prestashop is good, well... I won't be the one that lies to you!

I won't share my codes, I won't sell my codes!

not defending anything here but 'many' more people are successful with their implementations than those that have issues.  Issues can be for many different reasons from creating the root directory with wrong owner, not installing ps from here (download) but rather than using 3rd part installations, custom changes for one thing that break another...well you know the list goes on and on.

as this is a community moderated by other community members I can tell you that  'not sharing' for any reason is just being foolish, and to announce you have a reason for not sharing..is not in the spirit of the forum.

here is another American saying, I'd like to help you out but I don't know what door you came in.  So in the future please be considerate of other community members by being a helpful contributor yourself.

@El Patron: " ...'many' more people are successful with their implementations than those that have issues.  Issues can be for many different reasons....", sitemap module will work fine if its not multi-store, not multi-language, "issues" will occur when you implement multi-store, as you said many have successfully implemented, among those 'many'  may be many has single store installation and even if few have multi-store, they did no have noticed or may be have no idea how this will effect on SEO.

In the documentation it says this: "When creating a category, either for a specific store or for all the stores in the PrestaShop installation, PrestaShop registers the category for all the stores – it is simply hidden from any store where it has not been set."  same for products also,  can you please shed any light why does these multiple entry is required? for a large store with multi language and multi store , those unnecessary entries in  ps_product_lang table will make the database huge, and ultimately effect on speed. please refer similar discussion here http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/201223-bug-google-sitemapxml-in-multishop-mode/?do=findComment&comment=1587885

Thank you

• What version of PrestaShop you are using (fresh or updated, and from what version)
  • What version of the Google sitemap (latest module downloaded on 9/24/2013)
  • Multi-store or not
  • What the error is
  • What is the step by step way to reproduce it

version of PrestaShop 1.5.6.1

Google sitemap  Version :2.3

Multi-store : YES

Error :  if we have X Y Z stores and if we enter a product A for store X, and sitemap url generates URL of same products for store Y and Z where that product is not exist

i see even if one creates a new product specific to a store , there are multiple entries in "ps_product_lang" table, one each for every store, why this multiple entries are require?

Multistore issue has been fixed in new version googlesitemap (2.3.6) , can be downloaded from the link available at http://forge.prestas...browse/PNM-1980

now query is made on 'ps_product_shop' table , to get products array specific to the stores, but still one question is not answered by anyone , what is the need for multiple entries for inactive products in ps_product_lang table

Has anyone figured out how to fix date issue. I have a single 1.5.5.0 store and this is the only problem i have with sitemap:

Value: -001-11-30T00:00:00-08:00

I have tried everything that was suggested in this thread and others and nothing. My another store is 1.4.6.2 and sitemap is fine on it

Has anyone figured out how to fix date issue. I have a single 1.5.5.0 store and this is the only problem i have with sitemap:

Value: -001-11-30T00:00:00-08:00

I have tried everything that was suggested in this thread and others and nothing. My another store is 1.4.6.2 and sitemap is fine on it

Just now updated module to new 2.3.6 version and still getting same error from google