en Jump to content
30ml

100% free download prestashop 1.5 themes - fashionbird

Very nice theme...

In the instructions it says to first disable Performance in back end, but when I am in performance page it doesn't show me anything to disable or do I change all of the green check marks to the red X's? Although it says I can't change Combinations because they are in use.

What exactly happens with regards to disabling the Performance or if I don't disable it and then install this theme?

Thanks for your nice theme and your help.

Very nice theme...

In the instructions it says to first disable Performance in back end, but when I am in performance page it doesn't show me anything to disable or do I change all of the green check marks to the red X's? Although it says I can't change Combinations because they are in use.

What exactly happens with regards to disabling the Performance or if I don't disable it and then install this theme?

Thanks for your nice theme and your help.

Enabling performance means it will be in cache. So that new update may not seen in front office. Once you install in you can again enable performance .

I have refreshed a number of times.01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

i do not know what you want to say ?

Thanks 30ml,

If I wanted to turn the main page image into a multiple image slider using the slider from the default and adjusting image size, would it be an easy edit or extensive one?

Thanks 30ml,

If I wanted to turn the main page image into a multiple image slider using the slider from the default and adjusting image size, would it be an easy edit or extensive one?

I am sorry to say that it does not have image slider module. but you find free image slider in free module section

Thank you for this theme 30ML, it's work perfect in my website. I have only one problem. In the main page, the title of some products appear only a few words. I would like to change to appear all the name.

www.camisasesporte.com

I am using PS 1.5.4

It's been resolved. Thanks.

This is one of the frustrating things I notice in this forum...and other forums too...

...numerous times I've searched and found an issue and people post..."I fixed it" but never state how they fix an issue.

Now this person does not state the error...says they fixed it...but not mention how.

That doesn't help anyone that may have the same issue, nor does it help the author of this theme because they have no clue what the issue was to begin with or if it was even because of the theme.

Thank you for this theme 30ML, it's work perfect in my website. I have only one problem. In the main page, the title of some products appear only a few words. I would like to change to appear all the name. www.camisasesporte.com I am using PS 1.5.4

Anyone know how to solve this?

This is one of the frustrating things I notice in this forum...and other forums too...

...numerous times I've searched and found an issue and people post..."I fixed it" but never state how they fix an issue.

Now this person does not state the error...says they fixed it...but not mention how.

That doesn't help anyone that may have the same issue, nor does it help the author of this theme because they have no clue what the issue was to begin with or if it was even because of the theme.

i totally agree with you, I assure you that we - moderators - always trying to get more information about solution

hello im getting this error, after i attached the zip file and do "next".. any solution? thank you all

413 Request Entity Too Large

ApacheBooster/1.9

hope you need to increase max upload size variable in php.ini. You need to concern with your host provider to increase upload limit size

i don't think so, because in the page source i can't find whole customer block contents.

can you check the themes/YOUR_THEME/modules/blockuserinfo/ directory, have you got there .tpl file?

Yes, sir. This is a content of the file:

{*

* 2007-2013 PrestaShop

* NOTICE OF LICENSE

* This source file is subject to the Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)

* that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE.txt.

* It is also available through the world-wide-web at this URL:

* http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php

* If you did not receive a copy of the license and are unable to

* obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send an email

* to license@prestashop.com so we can send you a copy immediately.

* DISCLAIMER

* Do not edit or add to this file if you wish to upgrade PrestaShop to newer

* versions in the future. If you wish to customize PrestaShop for your

* needs please refer to http://www.prestashop.com for more information.

* @author PrestaShop SA <contact@prestashop.com>

* @copyright 2007-2013 PrestaShop SA

* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.php Academic Free License (AFL 3.0)

* International Registered Trademark & Property of PrestaShop SA

*}

<!-- Block user information module HEADER -->

<div id="header_user">

<ul id="header_nav">

{if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}

<li id="shopping_cart">

<a href="{$link->getPageLink($order_process, true)}" title="{l s='View my shopping cart' mod='blockuserinfo'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='Cart' mod='blockuserinfo'}

<span class="ajax_cart_quantity{if $cart_qties == 0} hidden{/if}">{$cart_qties}</span>

<span class="ajax_cart_product_txt{if $cart_qties != 1} hidden{/if}">{l s='Product' mod='blockuserinfo'}</span>

<span class="ajax_cart_product_txt_s{if $cart_qties < 2} hidden{/if}">{l s='Products' mod='blockuserinfo'}</span>

<span class="ajax_cart_total{if $cart_qties == 0} hidden{/if}">

{if $cart_qties > 0}

{if $priceDisplay == 1}

{assign var='blockuser_cart_flag' value='Cart::BOTH_WITHOUT_SHIPPING'|constant}

{convertPrice price=$cart->getOrderTotal(false, $blockuser_cart_flag)}

{else}

{assign var='blockuser_cart_flag' value='Cart::BOTH_WITHOUT_SHIPPING'|constant}

{convertPrice price=$cart->getOrderTotal(true, $blockuser_cart_flag)}

{/if}

{/if}

</span>

<span class="ajax_cart_no_product{if $cart_qties > 0} hidden{/if}">{l s='(empty)' mod='blockuserinfo'}</span>

</a>

</li>

{/if}

<li id="your_account"><a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)}" title="{l s='View my customer account' mod='blockuserinfo'}" rel="nofollow">{l s='Your Account' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a></li>

</ul>

<p id="header_user_info">

{l s='Welcome' mod='blockuserinfo'}

{if $logged}

<a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)}" title="{l s='View my customer account' mod='blockuserinfo'}" class="account" rel="nofollow"><span>{$cookie->customer_firstname} {$cookie->customer_lastname}</span></a>

<a href="{$link->getPageLink('index', true, NULL, "mylogout")}" title="{l s='Log me out' mod='blockuserinfo'}" class="logout" rel="nofollow">{l s='Log out' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>

{else}

<a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)}" title="{l s='Login to your customer account' mod='blockuserinfo'}" class="login" rel="nofollow">{l s='Login' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>

{/if}

</p>

</div>

<!-- /Block user information module HEADER -->

hello im getting this error, after i attached the zip file and do "next".. any solution? thank you all

413 Request Entity Too Large

ApacheBooster/1.9

you need to increase variable of upload limit value in php.ini. Better to see this blog http://creativedev.in/2012/05/increase-max-upload-file-size-in-php/

Thanks for sharing, very nice and clean, only I have the problem that the price does not work in combination products, the price does not change automatically with the combinations, the number of reference if the price is right and when loaded to Cart but the client can not see the specified price of that combination.

Not sure if the fault is product.tpl or JS

Any solution for this?

thanks

Please help me i love this theme and would be great to use it. I have messed around with it for hours trying to get it working. it will not load via theme installer, just get bad config file error. So i have loaded it via ftp. however its all over the place, its seems to have half of default theme and half of fashion bird.

http://www.gallery.allcoloursonly.co.uk/store/index.php

please can someone help me ???

Thanks in advance.

Dan

sorry for my bad English I hope that my request can be understood.

hello, I would like to ask one a question, you are in the process of construction of a multi store, then store in the 2 I installed this theme, but unfortunately if I change the size of images as shown in the pdf file, I also change the size of images on the site main web, there is no way to edit images by only 2 shop? and retain the images of the first store with the original settings? thanks

can someone explain me how to modify the css? thank you

Done via editor text.

30ml is it possible turn off the home page bar? (home/our shop/delivery/contact) the one on the top of the presta module??

I'm also not able to reactivate the log in box, i can see it only on the bb or iphone.

BTW thank you the template is very nice, my web site is www.themirrox.com (we keep your name as designer in the footer)

everything depends on where you want to change the font, can you clarify it? you want to change the font in the certain blocks? maybe in the footer? or somewhere else?

Hi Guys,

The price doesn't update when work with combination. Any update?

Best

your issue is related to this theme ? everything works fine in default one?

hi,

after installing the theme, my site is displaying an empty content. i am not sure what i did wrong.

http://littlemisscloset.com/index.php

i am not sure how to disable performance setting. what i did was under advance parameters > performance, i disable cache from smarty, features from optional features, apache optimization from CCC and cache from caching.

could this be the problem ? thanks in advance.

your issue is related to this theme ? everything works fine in default one?

Hi Vekia,

Thanks for replied this answer very fast and sorry my english, it isn't my first language.

So the issue is happing in this theme and you can see the same issue in demo. When you change the product combination the price still the same, only on the cart the price change.

Following a sample.

http://demo.devilthemes.com/fashionbird/index.php?id_product=1&controller=product#/disk_space-16gb/color-black

Thanks

Daniel Azevedo

How to show old price in the product list? like it is shown if you press on product and if product has a discount the old price with stroke through effect is being displayed.