[SOLVED] Reach own script without 404 error

zapmore

I've created an export script that I have uploaded to the root folder. However when I try to reach the script -> www.mydomain.com/ownscript.php I get redirected to prestashops default "page could not be found" page.

What can I do to reach my script?

Edited by zapmore (see edit history)

Just a thought, try disabling the friendly URL option. This might work then, but it's definitely not the best solution. I never encountered this problem, the php file could be really anywhere. I had own php scripts in the root folder, in subfolders etc.. still was working perfectly. Set permissions to 777.

This is probably a stupid question, but did you spell the script the right way :-)? Could you post here the url of your site + the name of the script?

• Like 1

Just a thought, try disabling the friendly URL option. This might work then, but it's definitely not the best solution. I never encountered this problem, the php file could be really anywhere. I had own php scripts in the root folder, in subfolders etc.. still was working perfectly. Set permissions to 777.

This is probably a stupid question, but did you spell the script the right way :-)? Could you post here the url of your site + the name of the script?

Thank you for the input, since you said it should be possible, I started to investigate further and it seems like filezilla showed that I had uploaded the file and I could see it in the server, but when connecting trough windows ftp just to check it out, the file wasn't there even if filezilla showed it was there. I restarted and uploaded file again and now it works. Thank you!