shacker

[Module] Google Badge V2.0- Ps 1.3/1.7

Display google plus personal/company profile in your PrestaShop site. 
GoogleBadge let you to configure the style of the module: the width / height, color of the module (light or black) and design (landscape or portrait). The module can be transplanted top,home, columns  or footer of your site.

Features[/size]:

• Fully configurable
  • Cross browser

browsers.png

• Multilingual

multilingual.png

• Multistore

multistore.png
Link
http://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/blocks-prestashop-modules/427-google-badge-prestashop-module.html
google-badge-prestashop-module.jpg
Visit our site for the latest version of the free module and more modules.
For reasons of space, we can not add more files

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjFiu7Hp7fI&feature=youtu.be

googlebadge.zip v1.5

Edited by shacker (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing :)

But do i seriously need to make an account and stuff just to download this simple module?

Btw: works perfectly with 1.6

Edited by FurkyStyle (see edit history)

yeap, only 2 mins of your life. until you dont dead in the next 24 hs, is not a big deal :P

True, true. Didnt died yet :P

I have a question tho.

Is there a possibility to put the badge at multiple places? Like left column and homepage?

Works like a charm till now :)

yes, go to module, transplant a module

v1.1 - compatible ps 1.6

Hi,

Thanks a lot for this module.

I have installed it on the local version of my website, I have the badge but I have also an error: 

Notice: Undefined index: psversion in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/karavaneserail_local/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 27

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/karavaneserail_local/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 27

If I unistall the module, this message also disappears. Do you have any idea why I have this error and how I can fix it?

Thank you

And with the cache, this error becomes :

Notice: Undefined index: psversion in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/karavaneserail_local/cache/smarty/compile/7b/96/0d/7b960dc5ad8e4192c933d7b5e2f9b7b6cf25ff00.file.googlebadge-header.tpl.php on line 27

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/karavaneserail_local/cache/smarty/compile/7b/96/0d/7b960dc5ad8e4192c933d7b5e2f9b7b6cf25ff00.file.googlebadge-header.tpl.php on line 27

And with the cache, this error becomes :

Notice: Undefined index: psversion in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/karavaneserail_local/cache/smarty/compile/7b/96/0d/7b960dc5ad8e4192c933d7b5e2f9b7b6cf25ff00.file.googlebadge-header.tpl.php on line 27

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/karavaneserail_local/cache/smarty/compile/7b/96/0d/7b960dc5ad8e4192c933d7b5e2f9b7b6cf25ff00.file.googlebadge-header.tpl.php on line 27

download the latest version that solve that issue