Receive new order email with the invoice as attachment?

Hello

I would like to receive the new order emails with the invoice as an attachment.

I forward these emails on to different people to arrange shipping and they need to include a printed invoice. They cannot print a clean invoice from the email I forward them as it is not an attachment.

I have found a number of old posts asking the question but no one appears to have found a solution.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Steve

Go to Orders > Statuses and enable Invoice where you want. As you can see this functionality depends on the Order status which payment module returns (can be different).

The "Enable Invoice" is selected for all the correct payment medias but I would like the invoices are sent to me as an attachment not in the email body.

I don't see an option to send the invoice to me as an attachment.

You can get the email confirmation through the "Mail alerts" module but not with PDF invoice attached. You can download invoices from BackOffice.

This is my problem. I was hoping someone had seen a module or a few lines of code that would allow me to automatically receive the invoice as an attachment .

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

The 'new order alert with invoice attached' module is now available for PrestaShop 1.5.

http://www.logicalit.com/shop/en/74-new-order-alert-with-invoice-attached-15.html

Also updated for PrestaShop 1.6

http://logicalit.com/shop/en/78-new-order-alert-with-invoice-attached-prestashop-module-16.html

Cheers,

Chris.

Edited by Logical IT (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Few days ago I bought New Order Alert for 1.6. I installed it. I does work except for one thing. I don't understand why it doesn't use the shop currency (which is DKK in my country - Denmark) in the email. In the email the currency is € (Euro).

In the attached pdf invoice it's excellent! No problem!

How can I change that?

• 2 years later...

Hello Torben,

My apologies, your email somehow ended up in my spam folder.

Thanks for reporting the issue. I have fixed the problem and I have emailed you the updated module.

Thanks,

Chris.

Hi Chris, is it possible to send the pdf invoice for more than 1 order statuses ?. p.e. one order is paid, and also when is sent.

Thanks