Import csv files with script

Good afternoon, I'm developing a script to import automatically csv files of products,categories...that I have in admin/import of prestashop

I'm following a guide of this page (It's spanish guide, you can use translator of google):

http://programadorphp.es/script-para-importar-productos-y-categorias-en-prestashop#comment-14249

But this guide is adapted to work in 1.4 and I don't get to run it with 1.5 I need that someone help me with this it's very important.

Thanks.

• 9 months later...

Hi !

This doc is pointless here : the problem is scripting an automated import, not using the GUI.

I've run through the same problem while coding an automated interface between a CRM database and a PS 1.5.

First importing CRM data, then formatting the CSV to be imported by PS. The AdminController not suprisingly crashes for not being logged in.

How is it possible to do such a thing in a PHP script ? Worked well in previous releases...

The exact error is :

Fatal error: Call to a member function isLoggedBack() on a non-object in [...]\classes\controller\AdminController.php on line 1885

Best regards,

Romain

Edited by Kharfud (see edit history)

• 2 months later...