Any suggestions appreciated?

Hey everyone,

Thought I would post my site here for any suggestions or feedback you guys are willing to offer! :)

http://www.anewall.com/

Would appreciate it. :D

The main concern right now for me is finding a sweet spot for image quality and speed!

Kind regards,

roflmyeggo

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Hi there,

Beautiful site! I really love the layout and the products. The image-heavy homepage captures the idea that you're selling large wall pieces really well. I noticed that you're using a social coupon widget. Would you want to promote that more so that people know that's available? It's a little subtle right now.

It seems like the Customize tab is bringing me to a 404 page at the moment.

I would also add your story to the top navigation bar. Even though it's not part of your catalog, people may want to find out more about you before purchasing and this will help them do that.

Hope this helps!

- Priscilla @ Lexity

Hey everybody,

Appreciate the comments mfermo and avoriaz.

Thanks very much for the feedback Lexity. :) I think we are going to add our story to the top and add to the story in and of itself so it is worth adding moreso! Also, I'm going to try to promote the social discount as well. :D

Vekia, updated the autocomplete box with your help on the !important tip! :)

Thanks everyone so far! It has helped greatly. :D

I agree, it is nice, you did well! Maybe though the category images could be a bit smaller? At first I thought I was looking at something for sale, then realized it was the category image. Also the meta-data says "prestashop" this should be changed or add or replace "anewall". Lastly another suggestion would be in your blog to add a few links, anchors to help with visibility.

Edited by T-Bone (see edit history)

Thanks vekia, you're too kind! Really!

Thanks for the suggestions T-Bone. We will look into making the category images smaller (I will need to consult the rest of the team), I never really considered that before.

In the blog you mean add a few links such as? I know what you mean by anchor links but we have the shop link and when we are showing off a product we link to the product, could you help me out with an example? Thanks. :)