[MODULE] Discounts - specific price, mass edit, export, import

Falgener

Hello all,

Module for mass edit discounts direct from module or export and import discounts and prices via csv file.

Support Percentage,Amount type, Fixed price

Date from, Date to, Value, From Quantity.
Separate discount for each combination.

New for version 2.x

– added manufacturer, supplier and search filters

– currency and customer group

added prices edit
– improved settings

link to module page: http://netvianet.com/home/29-discounts-specific-price.html

more info: http://www.praotec.com/prestashop-nvn-discounts-prices-module-quick-help/

Edited by Falgener (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

It's a great module.

I use it and is clean, simple, and very useful.

It is possible to add a filter option, to apply discounts only for products in stock?

Thanks.

Yes, good idea. It will be added. :)

• Like 1

It's a great module. I use it and is clean, simple, and very useful. It is possible to add a filter option, to apply discounts only for products in stock? Thanks.

Update from module to 0.8.2 version - added filter "Only products in stock"...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i need your help.

I use the NVN discounts module, and it is a great tools.

It's works fine for me, until the last week.

Now it is not working for me.

I set everything, but the discount is not aplied.

I use presta 1.4.9.

Thank you. 

Hi, thanks, it works again.

It is the problem with my hosting limitations.

The php_value post_max_size  in .htaccess is too small, they need to be minim 2Mb.

And the max_input_vars is 1000, and i need to change to 10 000. This limitation is very bad, my automatic translations for prestashop is blocked by this limitations.

Thanks Falgener for help and your prompt response !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Falgener, I have a question.

I have a product whose price is $8. I want to set a quantity discount so that customers can buy 3 at $20.

Does your module support that?

[Prestashop only supports quantity discount per product.. So the final price wouldn't be a round number ($20.01 for example..)]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

What do you mean with "updating didn't reflect" ... ?  If you think "Discount is not applied", may be same problem as in this post

#7 . In this case, do not select all of category at a time. Try to one smaller category. If will work, then solution is as in post #9 

Thanks

Hi,

I've updated the discount value and after I click Apply all discount, the value did not reflect in the database. I've followed your instructions and I still can't get it to work. Attached is the screenshot.

discount1.jpgdiscount2.jpg

Hi,

What do you mean with "updating didn't reflect" ... ?  If you think "Discount is not applied", may be same problem as in this post

#7 . In this case, do not select all of category at a time. Try to one smaller category. If will work, then solution is as in post #9

Thanks

Hi gregdo,

Screenshot 1 - use button  "Apply preset value to all selected" and then "Apply all discounts " button.

or

Screenshot 2 - fill some values (Type and Value ) into some  selected row, and then "Apply all discounts" button.

few questions

With your module,

1. can i give discount for products in price range XXX to XXX ?(example $1 to $50) 

2. can i give discount in specific categories?

3. i have more then 5000 products in my store, after using other discount module - to update that much products took me hours upon hours without knowing when will it finish the job.   

will it work the same ? do you have any solution ? 

thank you.

few questions

With your module,
1. can i give discount for products in price range XXX to XXX ?(example $1 to $50) 
2. can i give discount in specific categories?
3. i have more then 5000 products in my store, after using other discount module - to update that much products took me hours upon hours without knowing when will it finish the job.   
will it work the same ? do you have any solution ? 

thank you.

Hi,

1/ - This feature is not implemented. It's just a simple module. But it's a good idea, maybe I will add in the next version.

2/ - Yes, you must select the specific category and make discount and etc..

3/ - If You need applied to a many of products at once, will be problem with post_max_size as in post #9

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to manage different discount on each product combination ?

Original product, combination in red, combination in yellow etc...

Hi,

Yes, it is possible. (For PrestaShop 1.5.x, not for 1.4.x).

If you want, send me an email into PM, I'll send you test access and more info.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Can you import a CSV with the specific combination discounts for a specific sku with your module?  As apposed to using the module interface.  

Is there a test version somewhere I can test before buying?

Does your latest version work with 1.5.6.2 ?

Thanks!

Hi,

Can you import a CSV with the specific combination discounts for a specific sku with your module?  As apposed to using the module interface.  

Is there a test version somewhere I can test before buying?

Does your latest version work with 1.5.6.2 ?

Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry but CSV import does not support  discounts combination  at this moment. Am preparing update.

Dear Falgener

We purchased the module a few days ago. The Site is running PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.6. We translated the module into german and edited the exported discounts.csv. Now the problem is that after uploading the edited file and "import discounts" -- none of the discounts seems to be imported.

Edited File: discounts.csv (utf-8) based on exported file after translation to german.

ID;Kategorie;Artikelnr;Name;Preis;Discount Typ;Discount Wert;ab Menge;von Datum;bis Datum
44;Fontanafredda;10410054;Fontanafredda Gavi di Gavi DOCG 2013;7,30;amount;0;36;0000-00-00 00:00:06;0000-00-00 00:00:07
44;Fontanafredda;10410054;Fontanafredda Gavi di Gavi DOCG 2013;5,90;amount;0;600;0000-00-00 00:00:16;0000-00-00 00:00:17
45;Fontanafredda;10410053;Fontanafredda Pradalupo Roero Arneis DOCG 2013;7,30;amount;0;36;0000-00-00 00:00:05;0000-00-00 00:00:06
45;Fontanafredda;10410053;Fontanafredda Pradalupo Roero Arneis DOCG 2013;5,90;amount;0;600;0000-00-00 00:00:15;0000-00-00 00:00:16
etc. …

Any Idea how to handle this?

Btw: The discount type we need to import is fixed but this value returns an error.

Dear Falgener

We purchased the module a few days ago. The Site is running PrestaShop™ 1.6.0.6. We translated the module into german and edited the exported discounts.csv. Now the problem is that after uploading the edited file and "import discounts" -- none of the discounts seems to be imported.

Edited File: discounts.csv (utf-8) based on exported file after translation to german.

ID;Kategorie;Artikelnr;Name;Preis;Discount Typ;Discount Wert;ab Menge;von Datum;bis Datum
44;Fontanafredda;10410054;Fontanafredda Gavi di Gavi DOCG 2013;7,30;amount;0;36;0000-00-00 00:00:06;0000-00-00 00:00:07
44;Fontanafredda;10410054;Fontanafredda Gavi di Gavi DOCG 2013;5,90;amount;0;600;0000-00-00 00:00:16;0000-00-00 00:00:17
45;Fontanafredda;10410053;Fontanafredda Pradalupo Roero Arneis DOCG 2013;7,30;amount;0;36;0000-00-00 00:00:05;0000-00-00 00:00:06
45;Fontanafredda;10410053;Fontanafredda Pradalupo Roero Arneis DOCG 2013;5,90;amount;0;600;0000-00-00 00:00:15;0000-00-00 00:00:16
etc. …

Any Idea how to handle this?

Btw: The discount type we need to import is fixed but this value returns an error.

Hi misha13,

I will look at it. In any case, it will include in the update. During two or three days.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm in a hurry !

Can't upload css modification, and update is not installing correctly : file corrupted it seems...

I changed the download file. Try it again. No one has reported any problems...

I tried a ton of times.. but nothing is working TT

I manage to update a csv, but only the same % is applying for each combi...

And the update is not working either...

I tried a ton of times.. but nothing is working TT

I manage to update a csv, but only the same % is applying for each combi...

And the update is not working either...

Hi,

I sent you a PM.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Can you please add an image thumbnail next to each product. Also a way to select in the list only products that already have specific price.

Another thing to add is a button to delete all specific prices that are outdated.

Can you add this 2 things and I will buy you module ASAP.

Thanks

/Alex

Hi,

Can you please add an image thumbnail next to each product. Also a way to select in the list only products that already have specific price.

Another thing to add is a button to delete all specific prices that are outdated.

Can you add this 2 things and I will buy you module ASAP.

Thanks

/Alex

Hi,

OK, will be added next week. I will inform You.

Hello Falgener

the module is ok! It saved tons of work! great!

I have only a question: I exported csv file with discounts, I changed in the csv file the percentage discounts value, saved and then uploaded to serve then I click on apply all discount (from discount.csv). It say All discounts was applied.

But when I get products from the category I changed the discounts I saw old discount. 

Hello Falgener

the module is ok! It saved tons of work! great!

I have only a question: I exported csv file with discounts, I changed in the csv file the percentage discounts value, saved and then uploaded to serve then I click on apply all discount (from discount.csv). It say All discounts was applied.

But when I get products from the category I changed the discounts I saw old discount. 

Hello Eraser80,

strange, because before are added new discounts from csv are old discount for ID product deleted.

Are You sure, that You save changes in csv before upload to server?

For sure I tested again and work for me.

It is product with combination? And PrestaShop version?

Thanks

Hello Eraser80,

strange, because before are added new discounts from csv are old discount for ID product deleted.

Are You sure, that You save changes in csv before upload to server?

For sure I tested again and work for me.

It is product with combination? And PrestaShop version?

Thanks

I select category. Click on get products from category. then I select  EXPORT CSV / LIVE EDIT

Then in the export tab I click on deselect All products in order to export only the products of the selected category.

I export products. In the csv file I change only percentuage discount value then I save changes and I upload to server. 

Then I click on Apply all discounts from discounts.csv and It says discounts applied. But I saw the old  discount.

Is there something worng?

The products in his case don't have combinations. 

Prestashop version 1.6

I select category. Click on get products from category. then I select  EXPORT CSV / LIVE EDIT

Then in the export tab I click on deselect All products in order to export only the products of the selected category.

I export products. In the csv file I change only percentuage discount value then I save changes and I upload to server. 

Then I click on Apply all discounts from discounts.csv and It says discounts applied. But I saw the old  discount.

Is there something worng?

The products in his case don't have combinations. 

Prestashop version 1.6

Yeah, I understand now.

Csv import / export part is different part. Csv part ignore settings from "Live edit" part. "All products" checkbox in csv part is only selection if will be exported all products or only with discounts. Categories selection setting from "Live edit" will be ignored.

After You upload discounts.csv, switch back to "Export csv" part and use button "Apply all discounts" from this part (in step 5)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi falgener,

Could be possible to change, for the export/import process, ID Product with SKU? If I delete a product then I upload it again the ID changes so I should change the ID in the csv file. I hope you understand my need.

thanks

Hi falgener,

Could be possible to change, for the export/import process, ID Product with SKU? If I delete a product then I upload it again the ID changes so I should change the ID in the csv file. I hope you understand my need.

thanks

Hello,

yes, I understand. But problem is, that SKU (or product reference number) may be not unique or maybe is not filled for some product. This may cause mistake in import.

Id product  is unique.

Hello,

yes, I understand. But problem is, that SKU (or product reference number) may be not unique or maybe is not filled for some product. This may cause mistake in import.

Id product  is unique.

Yes I know :( but I have a serious problem with a module for importing products from management software to prestashop. And sometimes it works in a wrong way, so I need to erase and upload again the product (so ID changes every time I upload again) It also erases all the specific prices I have created. I found your module was perfect for apply specific prices , but it's a problem if ID changes

Yes I know :( but I have a serious problem with a module for importing products from management software to prestashop. And sometimes it works in a wrong way, so I need to erase and upload again the product (so ID changes every time I upload again) It also erases all the specific prices I have created. I found your module was perfect for apply specific prices , but it's a problem if ID changes

Next problem is, if product have more discounts for combinations, because attribute ID is also attached to product id, not to product reference.

I really don’t know, how simply solve import based on product reference instead ID... :(

OK,

because you are not alone with this request, I'll implement SKU (reference number) driven csv import.

I'm not excited about it, because it may be problematic - see above. But the user is our master. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys!!

I have prestashop 1.4 and I am 99% convinced to buy your module, but i was wondering if there is a way to apply discount on products filtered by manufacturer????

Hello,

module works from PS 1.4.4.0, but unfortunately there is not manufacturer filter. :(

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I'm very interested in this module, but I have a question about it.

Is it possible to import the discounts for specific combinations with a CSV file.

Thank you.

Hello,

yes, it is possible.

Access to test site send You as personal message.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I just bought the module and when I choose a category I want to get the products from, the module doesn´t show all products from the category :/

Hello,

yes, are listed only products assigned "as default" to selected categories. Ok, this option will be added. Next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

i have this error when i try to use this module.

[PrestaShopException]

Property SpecificPrice->id_group is empty
at line 837 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

832.             $message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);
833.             if ($message !== true)
834.             {
835.                 if ($die)
836.                     throw new PrestaShopException($message);
837.                 return $error_return ? $message : false;
838.             }
839.         }
841.         return true;

Hello,

i have this error when i try to use this module.

[PrestaShopException]

Property SpecificPrice->id_group is empty

at line 837 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

832.             $message = $this->validateField($field, $this->$field);

833.             if ($message !== true)

834.             {

835.                 if ($die)

836.                     throw new PrestaShopException($message);

837.                 return $error_return ? $message : false;

838.             }

839.         }

841.         return true;

Hello,

You got this error when you use "Live edit" or if You import discounts from csv?

You got this error when Your setting is  to "All customers" or to only to some customer groups?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi, and happy new year !!

I've bought and installed your module to import new product promotions for january sales; 

unfortunately, I can't use it : I want to use import csv , and have many combinations :

I need the combination sku field to specify , as I have no clue about the attribute id field you export .. how am I suppose to know it ?

is it possible to add a combination SKU field ?

thanks a lot

- Arnaud

Hi, and happy new year !!

I've bought and installed your module to import new product promotions for january sales; 

unfortunately, I can't use it : I want to use import csv , and have many combinations :

I need the combination sku field to specify , as I have no clue about the attribute id field you export .. how am I suppose to know it ?

is it possible to add a combination SKU field ?

thanks a lot

- Arnaud

Hi,

yes, I think it will be possible. But I need check it little more. In two days I will have test version...

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

hi:

This module works for 1.6.1.4?? because with this prestashop 1.6.1.4 we found a bug if you have a product created with combinations and if you use specific prices for a quantity discount, the prestashop don't works good.

thanks

mariano

hi:

This module works for 1.6.1.4?? because with this prestashop 1.6.1.4 we found a bug if you have a product created with combinations and if you use specific prices for a quantity discount, the prestashop don't works good.

thanks

mariano

Hi,

As far as I know, work. I found only problem for PS 1.6.x with wrong displayed "VOLUME DISCOUNTS" if shop isn't set in default currency. In Cart is all OK, in BackOffice is all OK.... I think this is template problem, but I will test more this issue.

(same problem is if discount is created manually, because module uses PS classes.)

I sent You access to test site with instaled PS 1.6.1.4

• 7 months later...

Can we apply specific pricing discount based on group for products and category e.g

1) for  Product A to M  I need to give 10% discount to group A , 20% disocunt to group B and 30 discount group C

2 ) For  Category  J and K  I need to give 10% discount to group A , 20% disocunt to group B and 30 discount group c

3) Last but Important Can I apply 30% discount for multiple product (A to M) Or multiple Category (J and K) for Group X, Group Y and Group Z in one click.

Do you have a online demo or youtube video.

Edited by Zen_j1 (see edit history)

Can we apply specific pricing discount based on group for products and category e.g

1) for  Product A to M  I need to give 10% discount to group A , 20% disocunt to group B and 30 discount group C

2 ) For  Category  J and K  I need to give 10% discount to group A , 20% disocunt to group B and 30 discount group c

3) Last but Important Can I apply 30% discount for multiple product (A to M) Or multiple Category (J and K) for Group X, Group Y and Group Z in one click.

Do you have a online demo or youtube video.

Hello,

access to test site sent as personal message.

Quick help is here: http://www.praotec.com/prestashop-nvn-discounts-prices-module-quick-help/

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Dear sir,

I am not able anymore to upload the Discount.csv file, it says error !

please help

Hello,

please, contact me from http://netvianet.com/contact-us

Send me version of module and prestashop version and error message. Also You can update module from your order detail, see: http://www.praotec.com/nvn-modules-update/

(latest version is 2.6.2)

Thanks

Edit: Solved in version 2.6.3

Edited by Falgener (see edit history)

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have downloaded price mass edit discounts. 

Apply All Discounts has no effect (when product has many combinations) but works fine for small number of combinations per product.

I can not reduce items per page as there is only 1 product on page with about 500 combinations.

Can you reccomend a solution please?

26 minutes ago, Tim Riley said:

Hi,

I have downloaded price mass edit discounts. 

Apply All Discounts has no effect (when product has many combinations) but works fine for small number of combinations per product.

I can not reduce items per page as there is only 1 product on page with about 500 combinations.

Can you reccomend a solution please?

Hi,

thanks for download.

- this can happen, if is exceed php_value post_max_size or max_input_vars limit or max_execution_time limit.
If you can, increase this values on your server.
In other case try  decrease "Items per page" in module.

I will contact you via PM with more info ...