vQmod on Prestashop

lordbdp

Hi,

I would like to raise a really interesting topic because I am extremely surprised that did the idea for the development of extensions from the script. Let me explain:

vQmod is an additional library that the huge advantage of being able make any changes on your site without having to modify the basic site, everything will be done via an XML command. So it does not remove anything, it is added as a mask or if you add a layer to your site with the modifications.

OpenCart currently uses for the implementation of some extensions, and having tested any user can set up in seconds an extension without having to know anything in programming ^ ^.

Its advantages:

* Easy to use

* No change from the original site

* Direct implementation of a change (you have to send the file. VQmod xml in the folder, see add additional images or other files).

* Source code provided by Google

I'm not a programmer, but looking at the content comparison between the standard version and the Opencart version there are only 2 files added. I do not see why Prestashop would not be able to do this because our community is far larger and far more reactive than Opencart ...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a programmer, but looking at the content comparison between the standard version and the Opencart version there are only 2 files added. I do not see why Prestashop would not be able to do this because our community is far larger and far more reactive than Opencart ...

Yeah still PS is better than opencart. It has far more features though it is a bit complex to understand.