Home Page Featured Products Not Displaying

I am in my Home Page Featured Products Module and have it set to 12 items.

My Home Page shows 2 products whereby I have no clue how they became selected.

1. When adding products I cannot see or find the area to set a product to the Home Page Featured Section. Can someone let me know what to do??? Thanks

Good morning

When adding products you will see associations on the left of the page:

If you want a particular product to be on the home page then "tick the home box" as attached

That is the one at the top, the screen shot you have is from my test site

Hope this helps

paul

post-321361-0-02058700-1372091479_thumb.png

Good moning

To be honest I am not sure why you do not have HOME on your categories, I am sure that their are other forum members that can help you with this.

As for the second question, I assume you mean a "favicon" if so you can generate one HERE or just google and find one that suits you then go to:

back office > Preferences > Themes > scroll down to Favicon > and upload the .ico you have saved on your pc

Hope this helps a little

Paul

Paul, I sent my question into support at prestashop as the only help you can get is to purchase support. Seems odd that the primary interest is to sell support and not get a site up. Moving from Volusion may not have been a good idea after all. Thanks for trying to help me out, I was under the impression that getting such a well known and popular program up and running would be simple - so much for that. :):):) Cheers

So:

1. Does anyone know how to show ones Home Page Featured Items when Home Page is no longer showing up in the Associations tab???? (and it was on Friday)

2. My Featured Products Module is set to 12 - however that too seems to be no longer working.

Screenshots attached

I appreciate the help:) :)

post-584286-0-09830700-1372096724_thumb.png

post-584286-0-64241000-1372096765_thumb.png

• 2 years later...

Hi,

It has been a long time but would surely help you out with this..

In the backend , login to your prestashop and go to preferences > Products. In this option, make sure you update the new products days to 60 days....

Then, go to Catalog > products.. Select the product and click on edit. After this, click on ASSOCIATION and check on homepage category. After checking home page category , refresh your prestashop index page (ctrl + F5)..

Now if your homepage category doesn't seem to appear in that product backend, then there might by just one and one problem..

The problem is COMPATIBILITY issue with prestashop version and the prestashop THEME version...The source of your prestashop theme i.e. from where you downloaded the theme will have all the detailed information about the theme.. Kindly check with which prestashop version your theme is compatible with and install the same Prestahop version..

Mark my words, it's the prestashop version you have to change not the theme or theme version..

Hope this will definitely solve your problem..