How do i change the product page layout to this?

Hello :-)

I would like my product pages to look like the following:

Productpagelayout_zpsd1b7111c.png

My current product page looks like this: http://olivereggertsen.dk/armbaand-til-maend/8-rocky-perlearmband.html

As you can see, i would like the center column to be stretched to a width of 100%. I would also like the center column to be seperated into a left and a right side. Lastly, i would like the featuredproductsblock to be able to be hooked right under the product as you can see. How do i do all this. I have tried a lot of things but it doesn't work for me. Can you please help? :-)

Thanks

well,

header, menu, footer is placed correctly,

so you need to modify only composition of product page layout - all you have to do is edit the product.tpl file.

but for the first, go to the header.tpl and add {if} condition - you have to use correct grid for center column where $page_name == 'product'

(grid_9 insted grid_5)

• 2 months later...

I tried editing header and footer but I'm just trying to change size of the product portion.Not the whole page. Please help me with coding. Thanks!!!

so you expecting something different than main case in this topic, please create new thread with your question with detailed informations about your PS installation (version, theme, url if it is possible)

thanks in advance