jumbo

Simple affiliates module

Hi All,

I'm searching for a simple (and free) affiliates module to integrate with my shop.

I tried the referrers plugin that comes with prestashop but it doesnt do exactly what it is supposed to do.

I just want to be able to create affiliates accounts, generate affiliates urls and track their sales. So nothing fancy, just the basic stuff.

I appreciate any help.

Thanx

is it too much to ask for? a simple affiliates module?

Free? no way.

I'm using Postaffiliate Pro . it has a module to integrate but U have to buy the software or pay as U use.

Cybersch, i'm new to prestahop too.. And i am interested to hear your experience on the post affiliate pro. Does it easy to use / setup and manage affiliation related rules? I am considering to get one.

Hi All,

I'm searching for a simple (and free) affiliates module to integrate with my shop.

I tried the referrers plugin that comes with prestashop but it doesnt do exactly what it is supposed to do.

I just want to be able to create affiliates accounts, generate affiliates urls and track their sales. So nothing fancy, just the basic stuff.

I appreciate any help.

Thanx

I have made a job offer here: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/282139-job-offer-affiliate-module/

If you like, we can share the cost and find someone to develope it for us.