vekia

[module] Facebook product share + voucher code for PrestaShop 1.7 / 1.6 / 1.5 / 1.4

Facebook Product Shate + Discount Code

With this addon you can add special facebook "share" button to your product page. Your customers will have got ability to share products on their facebook wall (timeline). After each share - they can get own discount code. You can define voucher value and specification. Great marketing tool to increase page views and sales! Feel the power of the social media networks!

product-share-facebook-discount.png

more informations about module (demo links + screenshots + full description) you can find here:

Facebook Product Shate + Discount Code

facebook-share-voucher-code-prestashop-1

trusted-addon.png

we released new version of this module (1.1.4). We updated appearance of the buttons in the opera & maxthon browsers

new version is available now! (1.1.5)

1. I added feature to define the "gift" - customer after share product on their wall can get special gift from you (product from your store)

Hi, I am trying to configure this module, but I don't kown what "APP id" i must use... any idea please?

thanks!

you need own facebook app - if you haven't got it - i can create it for you for free. i will need only url where the module will be used.

Thanks, with that I managed to do it myself :)

I notice that in module fan coupons i can see a relation of generated and the corresponding facebook users, but not in this other module (product share)... I think it's important to have that list because a user may forget to take note of the code and ask me to be about ...

Another thing I like is that sharing the product and get discount possible also from the shop facebook module, which also bought :) Is it possible?

thanks!

• Like 1

everything is possible, but i will have to update these modules :) please follow topics, i will inform about updates :)

thanks for your kind suggestions!

new version of this module released!

- I added feature to define number of shares, customer will get own voucher code only if it share certain number of products

product-share-message-share-at-least-pro

Update! Version 1.1.7 released

We improved overlay effect (that's what message page) in your browser Maxthon :)

newa version of this facebook product sharing module released!

new feature: easy in use product search filter:

MMFSwsM.png

new version released!
- now you can display product share button only for certain product pages.

- better GIFT select product form

product-share-and-voucher-code-prestasho

This is a very nice and useful module.

I have 2 questions:

1. Can you please explain the post #10? I didn't understand what you tried to tell us there.

2. Can i move the link that says "Share on Facebook & get discount" anywhere on the product's page?

Thank you!

1) i mean that i added there easy in use filter to select products added as a gift to order. In simple words, you have to type there product name, and then you will see all available products from your database.

2) you can use all available on product page hooks

product-page-content-blocks-prestashop-m

Hi,

i just bought the module from you but i didn't find any installation instructions.

How do i install the module? 

And how do i configure the Facebook app?

Can you help, please?

Here are the paypal details: 

Item Title:   Payment for the cart Item Number:   4e47b4a1ca8b9ac471b9c3eaf6cd52da

Hi,

i just bought the module from you but i didn't find any installation instructions.

How do i install the module? 

And how do i configure the Facebook app?

Can you help, please?

Here are the paypal details: 

Item Title:   Payment for the cart Item Number:   4e47b4a1ca8b9ac471b9c3eaf6cd52da

hello

installation is very simple, just install it as other modules. that's all.

and regarding to the facebook app: 

read this two guides:

create facebook developer account

register own app

if you don't want to create facebook developer account - i can create app on my facebook developer account.

in this case i will need domain name of website, where you will use this module,

then i will create app id for you and you will be able to use it.

just let me know :)

I managed to setup things and everything is ok, except one thing:

All i have now is a link (a functional one) below the product's picture and i saw that the module creates a button too. 

Where can i find that button? 

I managed to setup things and everything is ok, except one thing:

All i have now is a link (a functional one) below the product's picture and i saw that the module creates a button too. 

Where can i find that button? 

you mean that you want to disable this button? or what?

you can do everything on module configuration page.

LlNE2ha.png

new version released (1.1.91)

- added guide about APP ID to module page

- new feature to define product images urls with http (fix for product share error)

Hi

I am considering buying this module. I would like to offer free shipping but only to uk customers. Is it possible to do this with the module?

Regards

hello

module is based on features available in prestashop. so it mean that if you've got separate group for your customers from UK, you can do it.

new version released (1.1.92)

- possibility to add share button to the right column of your shop (button will appear only on product pages)

new version released (1.1.93)

- fixed problem with generating voucher code in prestashop 1.6.0.6

• Like 1

Prestashop 1.6.0.5 + (product share + voucher code) + Share 2 products = Don´t work in IExplorer 11

Module always says is the first product you share even when you have shared more than 2..

¿Is there any solution?

Urgently!

Prestashop 1.6.0.5 + (product share + voucher code) + Share 2 products = Don´t work in IExplorer 11

Module always says is the first product you share even when you have shared more than 2..

¿Is there any solution?

Urgently!

hello

please share url to your shop. in cases like that it's necessary to check it.

We have checked it in several computer with this config and it fails, we can´t share the public url, if you need more data to reproduce de error I can give you, but it happens in every computer with this config :

new version released!

- module contains now extended voucher settings editor where you can define each aspect of voucher code!

• Like 1

new version released

- addmin minor installation improvements to module related to changes in new prestashop releases

new version released, updated vouchers engine and now voucher generating process is a bit faster and 100% stable

new version released

- added feature to fix minor IE cache problem related to like counter

• Like 1

new version released!
added minor improvements related to ssl connections (when shop works with ssl certificate)

new version released!

- added feature to send and email to customer who received coupon code

• Like 1

module upgraded!
improved installation function and updated translations

I am interested in this but i have a question.

Do we need a domain with SSL support for the facebook app setup?

Is a long time since i set a FB app and i remember something related with required SSL.... i am not sure if it was for any app or just for some kind of apps (like fan gate)

im not always here, sorry for no reply.

I am interested in this but i have a question.

Do we need a domain with SSL support for the facebook app setup?

Is a long time since i set a FB app and i remember something related with required SSL.... i am not sure if it was for any app or just for some kind of apps (like fan gate)

you don't need ssl certificate, module works well without ssl.

facebook app is necessary (and it's easy to create: how to create facebook app id, if you want, i can create it for your domain).

app is necessary because of facebook privacy policy. It's necessary to register app especially when application will deal with facebook users timeline (and this module deals)

hello

I bought this product today. it works perfectly !.

There are 2 small problems .

1. fdfst1.png

where the CSS file to remove (Espace pedding)

2. How to make that  client could not make share x2 the same product 

Thanks

And Sorry for bad english

Edited by dmouradov (see edit history)

1) cases like this need an inspection, it can be related to other part of shop that includes some css styles. if it is possible: please share url to your shop

2) hello, sadly, at the moment is not possible to block this, t is possible but it will be necessary to alter module php files and database to store informations about shares, a lot of work

1) cases like this need an inspection, it can be related to other part of shop that includes some css styles. if it is possible: please share url to your shop

2) hello, sadly, at the moment is not possible to block this, t is possible but it will be necessary to alter module php files and database to store informations about shares, a lot of work

www.deltawings.fr

site in maintenance mode please send me your ip address and I'll open access (for front and back office)

my email  dmouradov@gmail.com

new version of the module released

- improved performance of module back office page. 

- new better way to define product restrictions (coupon settings)

• Like 1

hello
I bought this product today. it works perfectly !.

There are 2 small problems .

1. fdfst1.png

where the CSS file to remove (Espace pedding)

www/modules/productlike/css/css.css

.productlike-fb {

padding-left: 20px!important;

background: url('../img/picto_fb.png') no-repeat 0 0;

}

If the option "Voucher for certain number of shares" is activated and the user has already received a voucher, when he will be able to generate a new voucher?

If the option "Voucher for certain number of shares" is activated and the user has already received a voucher, when he will be able to generate a new voucher?

hello,

at the moment value is equal to 7 days.

what you want instead? if you've got some ideas - feel free to write

i will apply them to addon to meet your requirements.

Thanks, I just wanted to know the exact conditions. And one more question, I wrote email about him, but there was no answer.

Тoday at 18:28 I created a voucher, but In price rules> cart ruls the start time is 6:28! Each voucher is created with a start time different from the real. The difference is always 12 hours, how can i fix this problem?

I'm not sure at 100%, but sometimes the difference is +12 and sometimes -12 hours. And when is +12 hours is a big problem, because the vouchers can not be activated immediately.

Thanks, I just wanted to know the exact conditions. And one more question, I wrote email about him, but there was no answer.

Тoday at 18:28 I created a voucher, but In price rules> cart ruls the start time is 6:28! Each voucher is created with a start time different from the real. The difference is always 12 hours, how can i fix this problem?

I'm not sure at 100%, but sometimes the difference is +12 and sometimes -12 hours. And when is +12 hours is a big problem, because the vouchers can not be activated immediately.

hello

have you received ticket id?

if so, can you please share it? i will check it in support system.

Sorry, but I do not understand. What is ticked id? Received from where?

hello

you mentioned that you sent me message (i suppose an email to support[at]mypresta[dot]eu) if so - you should receive automatic response with thicket ID :-)

No, I've never received an automated response. I receive this: "##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your request (533) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.", but the message always comes with your answer to my question. And my last question, which is 16.01 there was no response....

UPD: Reviewing correspondence with you I found only one such automated message from 12.01.2015

NEW UPD: 

Today I made two more attempts. The first voucher was established in 11.31 and his time in the conditions were right. The second voucher was created in 19.04, his time in the conditions was 07.04. This means -12 hours.
Hopefully this new information to help solve the problem.
Edited by Krokodil4o (see edit history)

Vekia have you been able to update this module so that a customer cannot share same procuct x2? thank you!

Hello,

My employer wants a module which sounds like yours, but I'm not sure about one very important point.

When sharing a product, the voucher code received should have 2 properties:

1) ONLY be applicable to the product which was shared, no other products. This must be automatic.

2) Not represent a flat or percentage discount, but instead should apply free shipping costs for the product shared.

Can your module do this?

Thanks for your support,

Molay

Edited by Molay (see edit history)

hello

yes, module contains features to:

- generate coupon code for selected products, this means also product that customer shared - it's an option on module configuration page, under "share settings" section, where you can tick option to "generate coupon only for product that customer shared"
- you can define 3 kinds of discounts

1) discount in amount
2) percentage discount
3) free shipping

so module will meet your requirements

Hello,

My employer wants a module which sounds like yours, but I'm not sure about one very important point.

When sharing a product, the voucher code received should have 2 properties:

1) ONLY be applicable to the product which was shared, no other products. This must be automatic.

2) Not represent a flat or percentage discount, but instead should apply free shipping costs for the product shared.

Can your module do this?

Thanks for your support,

Molay

new version of the module is ready!

now you can define how long customer must wait to receive another coupon code for sharing on facebook timeline stuff that you sell

new version of the module is available to download!
module contains now feature to define "gift product"

you can specify the product with its combinations (attributes like color, size etc.)

customer with voucher code will receive "free gift product" 

you can of course enable or disable this feature :-)

• Like 1

new version is ready to use

module contains minor improvements related to product search on voucher settings page. Now it is more useful, and you can find more products in easiest way

added minor improvements related to appearance of the input boxes

hi,

I am just a beginer in prestashop. I was buliding a new site using it. everything was going well. But suddenly , I don't know from where products array's raw value is showing on my pages...on home page,listing page...everywhere.. can you please tell me that for what the raw data is showing on my page...What have I done wrong?

Edited by arijita (see edit history)

Good afternoon,

after click on product Buy button on homepage, Prestashop shows pop-up window with buttons (Continue shopping and Proceed to Checkout). May I ask you how add that awesome discount button to this homepage pop-up window?

There is screenshot for better explanation.

Can your module do this?

Thank you for reply.

Adam

new version of the module is ready to download!

- added better voucher configuration tool, now search works much better than before

- fixed problem with translations (disappearing translations)
- added feature to display button only on product pages associated with selected categories

Good afternoon,

after click on product Buy button on homepage, Prestashop shows pop-up window with buttons (Continue shopping and Proceed to Checkout). May I ask you how add that awesome discount button to this homepage pop-up window?

There is screenshot for better explanation.

Can your module do this?

Thank you for reply.

Adam

hello

if you bought this addon please send request to support at mypresta dot eu

new version of module is ready

- added fixes related to voucher generation process in prestashop 1.4.x

- added improvements to translations - now they dont disappear

new version of the module is ready to use!

- added improvements to share workflow. Now module assigns correct product name (if you use special characters) that will appear on facebook timeline

new version of prestashop facebook share module is ready to download.

added fixes related to voucher generation process, now it saves restriction related to carriers properly. This means that you can generate voucher code that will work only with selected methods of delivery.

showcase of module workflow on mobile device. as you can see module is fully responsive

new version of module is ready to download!

new release contains several improvements and new features

1. possibility to use open graph module to define how the share will look like (by default module uses standard product image, short description and product name - now you can enable or disable usage of open graph tags module)
  2. feature to check module updates directly from addon back office
  3. added improvements to voucher configuration tool where you can manage settings of coupon codes (video tips, additional explanations etc.)
  4. added missed translations
  • Like 1

new version of module is ready!

- added several major improvements related to voucher generation process (voucher settings)

- now you can define "uncombinable with other cart rules" option (it works much better now)

- you can define restriction related to supplier

- you can control the voucher availability in other shops based on multistore engine

new version of module is ready!

- from now module fully supports prestashop 1.7.x

- added feature to "auto add voucher to cart" - right after module will generate the voucher code for facebook share - addon will automatically include it to the customer's cart

- added better updates checker feature

- added improvements to settings page of voucher code and to voucher generation process (updated voucher engine)

Hi,

I may be a bit over my head with this module.

Done all I should have done (I think) but getting the following error.

Can't load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

Edit. Got it all sorted. Working great.

Many thanks

Edited by colintheb (see edit history)

hello Vekia. i have install your module: "Prestashop Facebook product share + discount code" and active it. but after 2 day facebook write me:

"Hi,
In working to create a great Platform experience for everyone, we ask developers to ensure the apps they build comply with our Platform Policies. Your app Prestashopping (AppId: XXXXXXXXXXX) doesn't comply with the following Platform Policies:

Platform Policy 4.4: Only incentivize a person to log into your app, enter a promotion on your app’s Page, check-in at a place, or to use Messenger to communicate with your business. Don’t incentivize other actions.

This means that your app was incentivizing the use of Facebook social channels in a non-compliant way. Examples of this include: 

- incentivizing people to use social plugins
- incentivizing people to share or post in order to receive a benefit/discount
- incentivizing people to like a Page in order to receive a benefit/discount

You can find more DO's and DON'Ts for this policy here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/examples-platform-policy-4.4
These promotion guidelines may also be useful:  https://www.facebook.com/page_guidelines.php#promotionsguidelines
Since we're striving to improve the Platform experience, your app's ability to do the following has been restricted.
"

Now i cannot use your module. Why this? there is an other way to use?
thanks