Prestashop Universal Payment module for User groups

This is Fork From Universal Payment module

Universal Payment Module Creation is module for creating an unlimited payment methods count through the admin tab withouh programming skills. With the help of the Universal Payment Module you can create a new payment method is as simple as adding a new category in the catalog or a new page in the CMS.

If you download module from github, you must rename module folder to “universalpay”

Description

The module adds a new “Modules>Pay Systems” tab by which the creation and management of payment methods. When creating a new payment method you need to fill in the following fields:

• Name – the name of the method of payment will be displayed in the properties of order in the admin panel;
  • Short description – the text displayed next to the logo, the list of payment systems in order;
  • Show – whether to display the payment system in order
  • Description – The text displayed when selecting this method of payment by the buyer. There may be instructions to transfer funds to your e-wallet, bank account for payment, or something else;
  • Description succes – text after pressing confirmation button;
  • Picture – the payment method logo that appears in the list of payment systems in order;
  • Order state – order state after creating.
  • Groups – select groups, the choice of which will be shown this method of payment to Shop Group.

Features

• Creates an unlimited number of fully customizable methods of payment
  • Allows you to bind to a payment to user Groups
  • Allow to set order state after creating
  • Confirmation button can be added on payment systems page (like Authorize.net AIM module)
  • It does not require programming skills. You Can download here universalpay.zip Visit for more info on Module www.techooks.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@mrbatyo

yes, its compatible to 1.5.4 , go head enjoy ...

Prestashop Developer.

www.techooks.com

[spam-filter] - 7401192800

it is not working with 1.5.4.1

fresh copy of PS without any modifications.

there is the following error when i try to start this module:

Controller not found

The controller adminnotfound is missing or invalid.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@bpsc

yes , you can remove those things, that`s my req....

you can proceed without that.

Thaks for this good module!

...but not clear for me,  how could I remove theese:  "Yes/No" checkbox and "Enter Purchase Order Number ..." before confirm the order?

I am using the Universal Payment Module for payment in store, therefore there is no need for such features. Could someone help me?

Edited by Denes (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all! 

I have a problem, when I tried install it this message send for me "AdminUniPaySystem.php is not a valid module name"

Why? 

(ps1561)

Help for me

thx

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...