Stuck in Maintenance Mode - Added IP, enabled shop, no luck

Hi there,

My shop is stuck in maintenance mode on some computers. I have added the IP, saved, and on some computers it will work fine, on others it will still say maintenance mode. I have cleared cache, tried different ISPs, and it's still the same situation. I've even enabled the shop and I have the same problem still.

Even Presto Changeo, on the other side of the atlantic, is having the same problem with my site.

Can anyone help please? I really wanted to go live this week...

PS 1.5.3

Thanks in advance

Just checked on a few different computers and it's working great. The cache thing obviously was the problem, possibly with the different IPs for the different shops probably wasn't helping either. Thanks every so much for your help, dziekuje, Vekia! :)

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bring back a solved and even old thread but...

Had the same problem...  as it turned out when the store was put in to maintenance mode, we were in the store itself...  Then when we went back to take it out of maintenance mode, we were in 'All Stores' but costumers were not able to get to the site.

We clicked the individual store, took that one out of maintenance and viola...  All is well... 

Not sure if this impacts only multi store or not but maybe it will help someone get one the right track... 

Edited by maxxscape (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, sorry for re-opening this thread, however, your resolve was not my resolve.  any ideas left?

Process:

I put the shop into maintenance mode, was done doing somethings and wanted to show a friend how the shop was coming along.

I put the shop back online yet the site is stuck in maintenance mode.  What it does is says it worked, then when I navigate to elsewhere, it's again in maintenance mode.

I checked the cache, all empty

I tried again, then emptied the cache both in files and in the database... still no joy!

See attached images below in chronological order:

start.jpg

image1.jpg

image3.jpg

Here is the database cache tables empty:

database%20smarty%20cache%20empty.jpg

database%20smarty%20cache%20empty.jpg

And now the cache files as specified:

ftp%20file%20check%202.jpg

performance1.jpg

So, can anyone aid in a solution for this particular obscured problem?

Thanks in advance, and please, I know I am new to this, if I errored in placement of my question, please direct me in the right direction.  Again, thank you.

Edited by The Collector (see edit history)