Hi COTOKO, thank you for the fast response, I appreciate it.

I've seen you've solved the main issue of not sending emails but the themes are still not working. Did you look into that too ?

Best regards!

Yes, it has been checked also (in google chrome) and is working perfectly.

Regards

It seems that for me, changing themes is not working on any browser...

Opera 30.0.1835.125 

Chrome 44.0.2403.107 (new install)

Firefox 39.0

What could be the problem ?

Would a screencast/shot be useful for you ?

Thank you!

It seems that for me, changing themes is not working on any browser...

Opera 30.0.1835.125 

Chrome 44.0.2403.107 (new install)

Firefox 39.0

What could be the problem ?

Would a screencast/shot be useful for you ?

Thank you!

Hi BlueMe,

Maybe is problem with the JavaScript in your computer, because I can change between all the themes without problem, I sent you a screenshot with the proof to your email.

thanks

I don't know what's wrong, I'm pretty technical and I can't see any problem with my browsers.  I've tried with IE 11 and that works well.
I will try to figure this out and if I find something I'll post back.

Thank you!

OK, I'm back.. I have no resolution to this and I've tried it on another computer and the result is the same, can't change themes.

Can you please try the same ? It seem that it's only working in IE and on your Chrome install (wich is version no. ?)

Thank you!

OK, I'm back.. I have no resolution to this and I've tried it on another computer and the result is the same, can't change themes.

Can you please try the same ? It seem that it's only working in IE and on your Chrome install (wich is version no. ?)

Thank you!

I think I have an idea of what may be happening with you.

I guess you are accessing to the back office without www, only add please.

Eg, change: 

http://domain.com/admin

For: 

http://www.domain.com/admin

best regards

Right on, thank you! You're awesome ! :D

EDIT: Ok, I've change the theme to vertical-split but now I see another problem ... please see 1st attached image.

And something else I've noticed, the module is missing it's name, it's no longer titled Newsletter Popup but ... Front Office (see 3rd img) ...

post-756274-0-86113700-1438234332_thumb.jpg

post-756274-0-94510400-1438236121_thumb.jpg

Edited by BlueMe (see edit history)

Right on, thank you! You're awesome ! :D

EDIT: Ok, I've change the theme to vertical-split but now I see another problem ... please see 1st attached image.

And something else I've noticed, the module is missing it's name, it's no longer titled Newsletter Popup but ... Front Office (see 3rd img) ...

Hello BlueMe,

I think you have a problem with the translations in your shop (see this screenshot), but is strange because when I reviewed it before, did not exist, if you has installed a module or changed something recently, revert it and see what happen.

If you think this module is the problem, please uninstall and see if the problem is fixed (of course I can be sure the problem is not this module).

regards

Edited by COTOKO (see edit history)

Hi,

Yes, indeed there is some sort of problem in that I've translated some modules and when I've saved the changes many things (like the login link and some footer modules) have resulted in missing translation. I've "fixed" that now and I thank you for your patience and kind.

I wish you all the best!

Hi,

Yes, indeed there is some sort of problem in that I've translated some modules and when I've saved the changes many things (like the login link and some footer modules) have resulted in missing translation. I've "fixed" that now and I thank you for your patience and kind.

I wish you all the best!

You are welcome, any doubt, please let us know.

thanks

Hi!

When will you release version 2.0.14?

Best regards

MacRoy

Hi!

When will you release version 2.0.14?

Best regards

MacRoy

Hi MacRoy,

We will work soon in a full rebuild of the module for a major release.

regards

• Like 1

Does it work for Prestashop 1.6.1.1? Thanks!

Yes, it is working perfectly.

regards

Hi,

I work on a presta 1.4.8.

I tried to install but i can't :

Warning: require_once(/home/atlantisqj/www/modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/Mobile_Detect.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atlantisqj/www/modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/ctk_newsletterpopup.php on line 70

Only one i succed but there is o bug :  all menus are deployed and the slider is cram

What to do ? 

ThX

AG SYSTEM

Hi,

I work on a presta 1.4.8.

I tried to install but i can't :

Warning: require_once(/home/atlantisqj/www/modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/Mobile_Detect.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/atlantisqj/www/modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/ctk_newsletterpopup.php on line 70

Only one i succed but there is o bug :  all menus are deployed and the slider is cram

What to do ? 

ThX

AG SYSTEM

Hello agsystem.fr,

Please send me a PM with this issue and credentials to your FTP and Back Office to take a look at the problem, we need also your purchase license code. By preference contact me through: http://www.prestacheap.com/users/COTOKO

best regards

Hi COTOKO!

I asked you for almost two (2) months ago when version 2.0.14 to be released!

And you said soon. So now I would like to have answers when will it be released?

Best regards

MacRoy

Hi COTOKO!

I asked you for almost two (2) months ago when version 2.0.14 to be released!

And you said soon. So now I would like to have answers when will it be released?

Best regards

MacRoy

Hi MacRoy,

Thanks for your interest, now we are finishing the rebuild of one of our modules (1-3 days approx), and this is the next in the list, but we will work also in a complete rebuild of this with great new features to get a version 3.0.0   :)

regards

Hi COTOKO!

It was gratifying to hear! I look forward to it.

Best regards

MacRoy

Hi MacRoy,

Thanks for your interest, now we are finishing the rebuild of one of our modules (1-3 days approx), and this is the next in the list, but we will work also in a complete rebuild of this with great new features to get a version 3.0.0   :)

regards

Hi COTOKO!

I'm still waiting!

What happens?

Best regards

MacRoy

Hi COTOKO!

I'm still waiting!

What happens?

Best regards

MacRoy

Hi MacRoy,

Keep in mind this is not a job for a simple day or a week, be sure I'm working on it and you will have news soon.

Thanks for your patient.

Hi COTOKO!

I know it very well! But I have now been waiting for months for this module!

So you must of course understand me too.

Best regards

MacRoy

Hi COTOKO!

I know it very well! But I have now been waiting for months for this module!

So you must of course understand me too.

Best regards

MacRoy

I know, but sometimes we are very busy and the progress becomes slower.

regards

Dear,

Thank you for this module, I ordered it and it works very well!

I'd like to put an external link (eg facebook) invinting people to subscribe to our newsletter.

Is it possible to automatically display the popup for visitors coming from this link, or to display the form in a static page, like a CMS page?

Thank you

ps: I think you already notice it but your website (cotoko[dot]com) seems to have a problem...

Dear,

Thank you for this module, I ordered it and it works very well!

I'd like to put an external link (eg facebook) invinting people to subscribe to our newsletter.

Is it possible to automatically display the popup for visitors coming from this link, or to display the form in a static page, like a CMS page?

Thank you

ps: I think you already notice it but your website (cotoko[dot]com) seems to have a problem...

Hello arti795,

Unfortunately currently you can't show in a specific CMS page via configuring, but you can achieve it trough code.

Edit the file: 

/modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/ctk_newsletterpopup.php

In the method: hookHeader

Add this code next to the method:

if ($this->context->controller->php_self != 'cms' || $this->context->controller->cms->id != 4);
  return

Final code should look like this below:

public function hookHeader($params)
{
  if ($this->context->controller->php_self != 'cms' || $this->context->controller->cms->id != 4)
    return;

In this example the popup will be shown only in the CMS page ID 4

I hope this help you,

Regards

Hi COTOKO!

I'm still waiting for the update!

Regards

MacRoy

Hi MacRoy,

We are working on it  :)

Thanks

Hi,

Can you tell me if I can set dynamically created free shipping voucher codes with your module ?

Thank you

Hi COTOKO!

How long to wait before you react?

I have now been waiting since October 7 2015 and it is now February 8 2016

It is now time to deliver!

Regards

MacRoy

Hi,

Can you tell me if I can set dynamically created free shipping voucher codes with your module ?

Thank you

Hello kiteman,

For now is not possible, in the current version you can send a determined code, or generates a new one for each subscriptor.

Hi COTOKO!

How long to wait before you react?

I have now been waiting since October 7 2015 and it is now February 8 2016

It is now time to deliver!

Regards

MacRoy

I know MacRoy, my apology because I have been very busy, I move forward whenever I have some time, I think the project is now at 40%, I'm sorry for the delay.

reagrds

Hello,

I've just bought your module. It works fine except one feature. I'm using SendInblue and MailChimp mail services to manage the newsletter subscriptions. When a guest or a customer signs for my newsletter using your popup, this subscription is not sent to those mail services, since it is, when using Prestashop BlockNewsletter module form. IYou told your module is based on PS blockNewsLetter, so I'm surprised that it does not work. How should I do it, please ? Can you tell me where I can add some code to send the subscription to MailChimp or SendInBlue ?

Thank you for your help

Hello,

I've just bought your module. It works fine except one feature. I'm using SendInblue and MailChimp mail services to manage the newsletter subscriptions. When a guest or a customer signs for my newsletter using your popup, this subscription is not sent to those mail services, since it is, when using Prestashop BlockNewsletter module form. IYou told your module is based on PS blockNewsLetter, so I'm surprised that it does not work. How should I do it, please ? Can you tell me where I can add some code to send the subscription to MailChimp or SendInBlue ?

Thank you for your help

Hello kiteman,

I don't know how SendInblue or MailChimp works, but this module save the subscribers in the same table like the Newsletter Block, you can confirm that by seeing in your phpMyAdmin, specifically in the table "ps_customer" or "ps_newsletter".

regards

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Yes I've seen that you add the records in ps_newsletter using SQL. But I suppose that a hook is not triggered when someone registers using your popup, since it is triggered when using blocknewsletter. 

In mailchimp, for instance, I can find a function that contains those lines

if (Tools::isSubmit('submitNewsletter')) {
            $email = Tools::getValue('email');

this function is called on those hooks : hookDisplayHeader, hookDisplayLeftColumn, hookDisplayRightColumn, hookDisplayFooter

I think it is why it works with blocknewsletter. So do you know where should I add some code in your module to trigger the right event

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Yes I've seen that you add the records in ps_newsletter using SQL. But I suppose that a hook is not triggered when someone registers using your popup, since it is triggered when using blocknewsletter. 

In mailchimp, for instance, I can find a function that contains those lines

if (Tools::isSubmit('submitNewsletter')) {
            $email = Tools::getValue('email');

this function is called on those hooks : hookDisplayHeader, hookDisplayLeftColumn, hookDisplayRightColumn, hookDisplayFooter

I think it is why it works with blocknewsletter. So do you know where should I add some code in your module to trigger the right event

I don't know, maybe the module is monitoring the input of the blocknewsletter module, I think you need first check how the module works to get the subscribers, because as you can see, this module saves the subscribers in the same table of the database like the blocknewsletter module.

regards

Estimado Cotoko.

Le escribo aquí al estar su pagina web fuera de servicio, adquirí su modulo hace tiempo (ctk_newsletterpopup) y necesito poder usar la url para acceder al popup, no encuentro la forma de usar esa url. En el back office indica agregar class="ctk_np_launch" pero no entiendo a que url agregarlo ni cual es la URL

Gracias

Estimado Cotoko.

Le escribo aquí al estar su pagina web fuera de servicio, adquirí su modulo hace tiempo (ctk_newsletterpopup) y necesito poder usar la url para acceder al popup, no encuentro la forma de usar esa url. En el back office indica agregar class="ctk_np_launch" pero no entiendo a que url agregarlo ni cual es la URL

Gracias

Hola,

Respondi a tu mensaje en prestacheap.com con los detalles a seguir, tambien te deje mi mail por si continuas con dudas.

saludos

Dear COTOKO, I have recently installed your module and now struggling with email translations. In the BO, in the email translations, I want to edit e.g. the newsletter_conf template (Polish, which is not included in the module, but I added the pl folder in modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/mails). When I click it, nothing happens. I discovered, that this is due to the fact, that the blocknewsletter module includes templates of the same name. When I have both the blocknewsletter and Your module sections opened, and when I click in your module's section newsletter_conf template, the template in the blocknewsletter section gets opened. 

Could you advise me on what should I do in such a situation to be able to edit the templates in the BO?

Dear COTOKO, I have recently installed your module and now struggling with email translations. In the BO, in the email translations, I want to edit e.g. the newsletter_conf template (Polish, which is not included in the module, but I added the pl folder in modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/mails). When I click it, nothing happens. I discovered, that this is due to the fact, that the blocknewsletter module includes templates of the same name. When I have both the blocknewsletter and Your module sections opened, and when I click in your module's section newsletter_conf template, the template in the blocknewsletter section gets opened. 

Could you advise me on what should I do in such a situation to be able to edit the templates in the BO?

Hi pankowaty,

I have answered to your PM, please have a look and let me know if solved your issue.

regards

Hello,

I have a problem with this module. the pop up is not displayed on the front office, and he removed me from existing modules. this may be a problem of disposal this hook?

can you help me  please ?

regards,

Nico

Hi COTOKO!

I'm not willing to wait any longer now!

You get a week to finalize your module, or you may pay the money back to me. This is not aceptabelt that one should wait for more then a year (06-Jan-2015) with you to fix it, even though I reminded you on several occasions.

I have had great patience with you, but now enough is enough!

Regards

MacRoy

Edited by MacRoy (see edit history)

Hello,

I have a problem with this module. the pop up is not displayed on the front office, and he removed me from existing modules. this may be a problem of disposal this hook?

can you help me  please ?

regards,

Nico

Hello Nico,

Could you share me access to your back office and ftp to take a look please?

Hi COTOKO!

I'm not willing to wait any longer now!

You get a week to finalize your module, or you may pay the money back to me. This is not aceptabelt that one should wait for more then a year (06-Jan-2015) with you to fix it, even though I reminded you on several occasions.

I have had great patience with you, but now enough is enough!

Regards

MacRoy

MacRoy, do you have some problem right now with the module?, if yes, please send me access to your back office and ftp and I can take a look.

regards

MacRoy, do you have some problem right now with the module?, if yes, please send me access to your back office and ftp and I can take a look.

regards

Hi COTOKO!

As I have said so many times before, and as you yourself have acknowledged, so you can not see the translations that I made to the Swedish in the Back Office for all settings.

You keep saying that you should release the new version, but when vill you release it?

You may of course understand that i become tired of all this waiting.

Regards

MacRoy

Edited by MacRoy (see edit history)

Hi COTOKO!

As I have said so many times before, and as you yourself have acknowledged, so you can not see the translations that I made to the Swedish in the Back Office for all settings.

You keep saying that you should release the new version, but when vill you release it?

You may of course understand that you become tired of all this waiting.

Regards

MacRoy

Ok, but you can translate it directly in the file. Really is important for you the translation in the module configuration?

Upgrade is in process, I know it has been a long time, but the module right now is working properly and we are prioritizing other things, like jobs, important bugs, etc.

I hope you understand,

regards

Hi COTOKO,

you have received the access?

regards

Nico

Yes, problem was fixed, please take a look and let me know if all is ok.

regards

Is there any way to limit the voucher to the username (mail) that was suscribed ?

In my case any1 who knows the voucher can use it , even guest.

BTW great module.

Edited by mitzayapa (see edit history)

I want this module but I have a question.

can I set right alignment for module?

and I want to send an automatic email . does it supply this one?

is there an option that customers can register by their phone number?

best regard

We are pleased to inform you that, after so much time, this module returns with a big update and with a 30% off during the next 15 days.

NEW UPDATE TO v3.0.0

• [+] Support for PrestaShop 1.7
  • [+] Completely rebuilt from scratch
  • [+] Option to create multiple popups
  • [+] Popups statistics with information of the customer, language, currency, if subscribed, voucher code, page, device, clicks, time opened, bounce, date and shop
  • [+] Popups charts in the dashboard
  • [+] Complete compatibility with European regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
  • [+] Option to set the maximum popups per page
  • [+] Option to set the maximum popups in charts
  • [+] Subscribers’ export form
  • [+] Option to preview the popup
  • [+] New and modern popup designs
  • [+] Multiple available tags to enrich the content
  • [+] Option to request the gender, name, last name and birthdate of the subscriber
  • [+] Option to set a fixed height or auto-resized
  • [+] Option to set a location in the screen
  • [+] 30 opening effects
  • [+] Option to use opacity in the background and border color
  • [+] Option to set a custom breakpoint responsive to change some styles
  • [+] 5 styles of close button
  • [+] Option to disable the scrollbars
  • [+] Option to insert custom JS code
  • [+] E-mail domain filter in the newsletter subscription
  • [+] More options in the voucher code generator
  • [+] Options to exclude robots and crawlers for a safe SEO
  • [+] New option to launch when the user is about to abandon the page on a desktop device
  • [+] New option to launch when the user scroll down the page
  • [+] More options to repeat the popup
  • [+] Option to show only for specific customer groups
  • [+] Option to show only for specific customers
  • [+] Option to show only on specific products
  • [+] Option to show only on specific categories
  • [+] Option to show only on specific CMS pages
  • [+] Option to show only on specific languages
  • [+] Option to show only on specific currencies
  • [+] Option to show only on specific dates
  • [+] Option to show only on range of dates
  • [+] Option to show only on range of hours
  • [+] Option to show only on range of the cart total
  • [+] Option to show only for specific shops (in multi-shop)
  • [+] Cookie lifetime for each popup
  • [+] Security on SQL injections
  • [*] Compatibility dropped for PrestaShop 1.5 and 1.4

More info about the Smart Popup (Newsletter Popup) Module for PrestaShop