Maybe some promo code - voucher? :)

Sorry, for now I have no discount codes.

Please, anywhere to specify the minimum amount of order before the voucher generated can be used?

There is no option to add it, but is a good idea to kept in mind in a next release.

Also, when i select "Generate automatic code for each subscriber", it always give an error alert "Internal error, please try again later." when trying to subscribe. Please help asap!

Have you touched the code?, if not, then I need you send me access to take a look.

Kind regards

There is no option to add it, but is a good idea to kept in mind in a next release.

Have you touched the code?, if not, then I need you send me access to take a look.

Kind regards

I have not touched the code. And which access are you talking about? Thanks!

I have not touched the code. And which access are you talking about? Thanks!

I mean access to your back office and ftp, because that error doesn't exist on my demos, I need reproduce it and edit files, send me by PM also your license code.

UPDATED TO v2.0.6 -- 13 May 2014

• FIX -- Better compatibility with older versions of php
  • FIX -- Error on Generate voucher automatically, when discount amount is greater than 100
  • ADD -- Discount by amount on automatic generation of vouchers
  • ADD -- Minimum order amount on automatic generation of vouchers
  • Like 1

UPDATED TO v2.0.7 -- 15 May 2014

• FIX -- TECHNICAL ERROR message in some shops, when creating an new account
  • FIX -- Error which did not allow to insert voucher codes generated automatically, when discount is by amount

Hello,

Unfortunately your module does not work - everything went smooth until testing - no e-mails are being sent - I got errors when clicking Subscribe - Error sending email verification to subscribe., also I got an error when the option of email verification is turned off. The same when the automatic vouchers are ticked, the same when my own voucher code is ticked. No e-mails are being sent. Of course my e-mail settings are correct - other modules work perfectly, I tried with php emails as well as smtp - still the same error. I am quite disappointed with it at the moment, and Prestacheap website is offline now so I can't submit a ticket to this problem. 

Please help,

Marcin

Hello,

Unfortunately your module does not work - everything went smooth until testing - no e-mails are being sent - I got errors when clicking Subscribe - Error sending email verification to subscribe., also I got an error when the option of email verification is turned off. The same when the automatic vouchers are ticked, the same when my own voucher code is ticked. No e-mails are being sent. Of course my e-mail settings are correct - other modules work perfectly, I tried with php emails as well as smtp - still the same error. I am quite disappointed with it at the moment, and Prestacheap website is offline now so I can't submit a ticket to this problem. 

Please help,

Marcin

Hi mbaraneq,

I left you a reply in the email you sent me, I need you to send me access to review the problem.

regards

Thanks for the nice module. Can you help me to add Name field to Newsletter subscribe.

I'm sorry but is not easy, I can't help you with that.

Regards

I have this module, and I put a link in homeslider, when I click it the popup it's open but automaticaly it's close when change the homeslider image, what can i do for not close it automaticaly?

Sorry about my english.

I have this module, and I put a link in homeslider, when I click it the popup it's open but automaticaly it's close when change the homeslider image, what can i do for not close it automaticaly?

Sorry about my english.

Hi,

What homeslider, the included by default in prestashop?, which version of PS you are using?

Hi

nice module, let me know how can upgrade it i run 2.04 and i want to upgrade to 2.07

also, i cant change email subject lines ( translate them ) ive tried several times with no luck

let me know

best regards

Yes, its the default homeslider, and the version of prestashop 1.6

Thank's

Ok, I have tested on my localhost and the popup is closed when you introduce a URL for the slide, because all the space of the slide is regarded as a link. I guess you have added the link to open the popup in the TinyMCE editor, just need to delete the URL for that slide and the popup should work perfectly.

regards

• Like 1

Hi

nice module, let me know how can upgrade it i run 2.04 and i want to upgrade to 2.07

also, i cant change email subject lines ( translate them ) ive tried several times with no luck

let me know

best regards

Hi cip_invest,

Unfortunately there are small changes in the database and the email templates from the version 2.0.4 to the 2.0.7, you must uninstall the old one and then install the new.

Regards

Ok, I have tested on my localhost and the popup is closed when you introduce a URL for the slide, because all the space of the slide is regarded as a link. I guess you have added the link to open the popup in the TinyMCE editor, just need to delete the URL for that slide and the popup should work perfectly.

regards

It works, thank's

I have v2.0.7 and setup close on clicking outside box. This works fine on desktop, but when i tried from my iphone on safari this does not work??

I have v2.0.7 and setup close on clicking outside box. This works fine on desktop, but when i tried from my iphone on safari this does not work??

This feature only works in desktop because in responsiveness devices normally the popup take all the screen.

regards

This feature only works in desktop because in responsiveness devices normally the popup take all the screen.

regards

There is still space at the sides and you can scroll down passed the popup and still clicking off popup does not close. Added a pic for you to see.post-653324-0-56013400-1404655742_thumb.jpg Edited by vishnuo (see edit history)

There is still space at the sides and you can scroll down passed the popup and still clicking off popup does not close. Added a pic for you to see.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yes, I've tested and you are right, this is not a major problem but I'll take a look at this in the next release.

Thanks for the notice, regards.

• Like 1

Hey I 've purchased your pup Newsletter module and I am happy to use them, but is there a possibility to stop auto popup? I just wanna use that as a link on a picture.

Thanks.

I was going to buy this module, but :

1) We dont want to FORCE the user to register, they will simply leave the website

2) We need to have a close feature

3) We dont want the script to popup the newsletter EVEN if the user is logged in OR has already registered

4) We need to offer customized signup forms for different pages (promotions, newsletters, etc)

5) Currently the popup window flies in from top, but howabout fade in. Fly In from top usually resembles spam websites.

6) What JS library are you using, becuase some JS library can slow down a webpage loading. And maybe our theme is already using the same JS library, thus when we add your module it creates a double call to JS file in the header... 

hope you can advise on the above.

thanks

RICKY

Hi ricky11,

1) You don't need to force

2) Auto close feature is already included or the user can close.

3) There is a feature to detect users or customers already registered.

4) Actually this is not possible with this module.

5) Of course you can configure with a fade in effect.

6) The library used is foundation 5

I hope I have resolved all your doubts.

Regards

Hi There

I purchased this module a few hours ago.

I have uploaded the module using ftp to the module folder but when I log into the Prestashop admin and search for it in the modules nothing is displaying.

Any ideas why this could be happening?http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b571/tackledeals/modules_zpse64a30e4.jpg

Thank you

Hi Devvine,

The module is there, I have checked with the access you have provided by email, the module is working perfectly.

Regards

Hello before buying this module is it possible to integrate it to mailchimp sign ups

And also how do i add FACEBOOK fan page as in one of your examples ?

Hello before buying this module is it possible to integrate it to mailchimp sign ups

And also how do i add FACEBOOK fan page as in one of your examples ?

Hello,

This module save the registers in the same table of the blocknewsletter module, if you have integrated this table, then you don't need to do nothing more.

In the demo is embedded a block of Facebook like box, if the fan page can be added by HTML code, then you will have no problem.

Regards

can you please suggest me which pop-up subscription module should I purchase ? 

I need the subscription with mailchimp. I had a quick look at http://codecanyon.net/item/prestashop-mailchimp-subscription/8216650  and like their features but I really need your views to confirm.

Hi Romeo talon,

I think this is not a problem because you will need sync the customers that has been subscribed from the blocknewsletter module and this module uses the same table in the data base of the blocknewsletter module.

Regards

So this has to be done with a manually export to mailchimp, it cannot be synced by itself.

Or a cron job?

So this has to be done with a manually export to mailchimp, it cannot be synced by itself.

Or a cron job?

To be honest I don't use the MailChimp module, but like most modules to send newsletters, should have a sync.

Regards

Hello Cotoko,

I really like your module. Works like a charm. Good work!

One question: I wantt to track newsletter signups in Google Analytics. How can I do this?

Normally you would use event tracking (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/events)

But where would I have to insert the code which fires the event?

Edited by oh_prestashop (see edit history)

Hello Cotoko,

I really like your module. Works like a charm. Good work!

One question: I wantt to track newsletter signups in Google Analytics. How can I do this?

Normally you would use event tracking (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/events)

But where would I have to insert the code which fires the event?

Well, based in the documentation, if you want tracking when a user do click on subscribe button, you can add the next code in file ctk_newsletterpopup.tpl:

<script>
    // Using jQuery Event API v1.3
    $('#np_submit').on('click', function() {
        ga('send', 'event', 'button', 'click', 'nav-buttons');
    });
</script>

If you are using the theme "fashion" you must insert this code in the file: /modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/themes/fashion/ctk_newsletterpopup.tpl

Instead of: /modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/ctk_newsletterpopup.tpl

Obviously you should have installed and properly configured the Google Analytics module.

This is not tested.

Regards

• Like 1

Hm, this would just track how often the signup-button will be clicked. But what I actually want to track is when a subscriber confirms his email adress.

How can this be done?

Hm, this would just track how often the signup-button will be clicked. But what I actually want to track is when a subscriber confirms his email adress.

How can this be done?

The file for this is: /modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/views/templates/front/verification.tpl

Obviously the code will be different but, take a look at documentation of google analytics.

kind regards

• Like 1

Hello

I just purchased this module. Looks great judging by the YouTube video attached on your site.

Unfortunately I am not able to install the plugin. The first time I reached the license key step, but my code was not accepted. The page just refreshed and blanked out the license key without any success or error message. 

Now the module cannot be either uninstalled ("ctk_newsletterpopup :The module is not installed" or installed ("This module is already installed: ctk_newsletterpopup").

What do I do?

Hello

I just purchased this module. Looks great judging by the YouTube video attached on your site.

Unfortunately I am not able to install the plugin. The first time I reached the license key step, but my code was not accepted. The page just refreshed and blanked out the license key without any success or error message. 

Now the module cannot be either uninstalled ("ctk_newsletterpopup :The module is not installed" or installed ("This module is already installed: ctk_newsletterpopup").

What do I do?

Hi SharkTanq,

Please enable debug mode and send me by private message what error has been displayed.

Regards

Thanks for the module! I have installed and found the options great but currently getting the same as has happened with someone else on this thread, the message 'internal error, please try again later' on sign up to newsletter.  Any idea why?

Hello

I managed to translate the e-mail confirmation/verification/voucher to a custom language not included with this module, but the e-mail topic remains in English. How can I change it into my language? Ideally this would be configured in the blocknewsletter module, but it seems like this popup module is not fetching information from there.

Also, is there a way to DELETE newsletter subscribers? I am testing a lot and Ive used up all my email aliases ;)

Edited by SharkTanq (see edit history)

Thanks for the module! I have installed and found the options great but currently getting the same as has happened with someone else on this thread, the message 'internal error, please try again later' on sign up to newsletter.  Any idea why?

Hi loof123,

This error normally is caused when the server is blocking the access to files in subfolders or by file permissions, you can test the module "Send to friend" to confirm this.

Regards

Hello

I managed to translate the e-mail confirmation/verification/voucher to a custom language not included with this module, but the e-mail topic remains in English. How can I change it into my language? Ideally this would be configured in the blocknewsletter module, but it seems like this popup module is not fetching information from there.

Also, is there a way to DELETE newsletter subscribers? I am testing a lot and Ive used up all my email aliases ;)

Hi SharkTanq,

Email templates can be translated on:

1).- Go to "BO > Localization > Translations" and select...

Type of translation: Email templates translations

Select your theme: Core (no theme selected) [Also can select your active theme if you want to change only for your active theme]

Select your language: [Select the language you want to translate]

2).- Or you can do a copy of the folder "/modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/mails/en" and rename it to the iso code of the language you want, eg, if you want translate it to German, you will need rename the folder to "de", the final path will be "/modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/mails/de", and then you need translate each template.

Regards

Thank you for the reply, but it still has not solved my problem.

I have copied the EN folder to NO for Norwegian and edited the files. The e-mails ARE sending out in Norwegian, but the email subject is still in English. I do not have the option of changing this inside the mail files, and inside BO I cannot even access the translations anymore.

Please see the video cast I made:

http://screencast.com/t/ynS9Msl8X7dK

Also, I can't seem to find a way to edit this on-page confirmation (badly written in English):

Subscription to the newsletter, successfully. An email was sent with your gift voucher code.

Thank you for the reply, but it still has not solved my problem.

I have copied the EN folder to NO for Norwegian and edited the files. The e-mails ARE sending out in Norwegian, but the email subject is still in English. I do not have the option of changing this inside the mail files, and inside BO I cannot even access the translations anymore.

Please see the video cast I made:

http://screencast.com/t/ynS9Msl8X7dK

Ok, if you can't change there, then you can add it manually in the file: /mails/no/lang.php

Add:

$_LANGMAIL['Email verification'] = 'E-postbekreftelse';
$_LANGMAIL['Newsletter confirmation'] = 'Nyhetsbrev bekreftelse';
$_LANGMAIL['Newsletter voucher'] = 'Nyhetsbrev kupong';
$_LANGMAIL['Newsletter confirmation'] = 'Nyhetsbrev bekreftelse';

Before the last line:

return $_LANGMAIL;

Also, I can't seem to find a way to edit this on-page confirmation (badly written in English):

Subscription to the newsletter, successfully. An email was sent with your gift voucher code.

Make a copy of the file: /modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/translations/en.php

Now rename to: /modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/translations/no.php

And translate all content.

If you still see without changes, check this 2 points.

1) Clear all cache

2) Delete any translation created on: /themes/your_active_theme/modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/translations/

Best Regards

Dear COTOKO,

we just purchased this module for our PS 1.5.4 online store, but once we try to install the modue in BO,

we get the 404 error after upload is done. Please help us urgently.

Thanks!

Dear COTOKO,

we just purchased this module for our PS 1.5.4 online store, but once we try to install the modue in BO,

we get the 404 error after upload is done. Please help us urgently.

Thanks!

You can try the upload by ftp.

Is this not the right place to ask for help ?

If you need support, just contact me by PM, also you can contact me on: http://www.prestacheap.com/users/COTOKO

Regards

I sent you a PM with error dialog. Please check it.

Sure, PM answered, any doubt, please let me know.

regards

Hi Cotoko

I bought a few months ago newsletter module popup

Today the security  tool in my server, said  module are a  "virus"

Maybe it's a false positive? Have any idea?

Thank you for your help

regards
Carlos

Totally false, module is completely clean, request to your hosting provider to exclude from scan the folder: /modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/

If problem persist, please contact me by pm or by email.

Thanks

Hi,

i've just buy this module and all is ok but when i insert an e-mail to subscribe there's a message say 

Internal server error - try again later

how to fix?

Hi,

i've just buy this module and all is ok but when i insert an e-mail to subscribe there's a message say 

Internal server error - try again later

how to fix?

Hi nosfevil,

This error is usually related to the server and need to be analyzed, could you share the URL of your shop please?, if you don't want to share here, then send me it by PM.

Thanks

Hi!

A truly excellent module with multiple adjustment and a very good support!

Are highly recommended!

Best regards

MacRoy

Hi!

A truly excellent module with multiple adjustment and a very good support!

Are highly recommended!

Best regards

MacRoy

Thanks so much for your feedback MacRoy, is higly appreciated.

regards

Hi!

I would appreciate if you could fix it so that it is possible to change the color of the button for registration!

See attached picture.

Best regards

MacRoy

post-413956-0-97769200-1421673163_thumb.jpg

Edited by MacRoy (see edit history)

Totally false, module is completely clean, request to your hosting provider to exclude from scan the folder: /modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/

If problem persist, please contact me by pm or by email.

Thanks

Hi, Cotoko

I'm sorry but problem continues, security tools in server (plesk-centos) return this report:

SCAN ID: 011915-1710.1977

TIME: ene 19 17:10:40 +0100

PATH: ctk_newsletterpopup

TOTAL FILES: 211

TOTAL HITS: 6

TOTAL CLEANED: 0

FILE HIT LIST:

{HEX}gzbase64.inject.unclassed.15 : ctk_newsletterpopup/functions/engine.php

=> /usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/engine.php.21690

=> /usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/engine.php.16014

{HEX}gzbase64.inject.unclassed.15 :

ctk_newsletterpopup/functions/engine.inc.php =>

/usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/engine.inc.php.7028

/usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/engine.inc.php.16428

ctk_newsletterpopup/ctk_newsletterpopup.php =>

/usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/ctk_newsletterpopup.php.19053

/usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/ctk_newsletterpopup.php.29983

Hi!

I would appreciate if you could fix it so that it is possible to change the color of the button for registration!

See attached picture.

Best regards

MacRoy

Check your email, I left you a reply about this.

Hi, Cotoko

I'm sorry but problem continues, security tools in server (plesk-centos) return this report:

SCAN ID: 011915-1710.1977

TIME: ene 19 17:10:40 +0100

PATH: ctk_newsletterpopup

TOTAL FILES: 211

TOTAL HITS: 6

TOTAL CLEANED: 0

FILE HIT LIST:

=> /usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/engine.php.21690

=> /usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/engine.php.16014

/usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/engine.inc.php.7028

/usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/engine.inc.php.16428

/usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/ctk_newsletterpopup.php.19053

/usr/local/maldetect/quarantine/ctk_newsletterpopup.php.29983

Ok, please send me an email, I will send you some files to fix this.

Regards

UPDATED TO v2.0.10 -- Mar 03 2015

• FIX -- Bug fixed on multi-store, error when trying to save changes in the back office
  • FIX -- Visual errors fixed in page of email validation
  • ADD -- Compatibility with PS 1.6.0.13
  • MOD -- Now the popup is generated in the footer to increase compatibility
  • Like 1

UPDATED TO v2.0.10 -- Mar 03 2015

• FIX -- Bug fixed on multi-store, error when trying to save changes in the back office
  • FIX -- Visual errors fixed in page of email validation
  • ADD -- Compatibility with PS 1.6.0.13
  • MOD -- Now the popup is generated in the footer to increase compatibility

Hi on my website i note that system don't open the popup, o check the hook, and is right.

What can be?

Hi on my website i note that system don't open the popup, o check the hook, and is right.

What can be?

Hello criacaosites,

You have an old version, latest version today is 2.0.10

Uninstall and delete the old version,

Download the new version on http://www.prestacheap.com,

Install and configure.

thanks

Hi!

I have a problem with the Newsletter PopUp

I have disabled the display of pop down to the side, but it appears in all cases.

I use the latest version and I have forced compilation and emptied cach.

Do you have any tips?

See attached picture!

Best regards
MacRoy

post-413956-0-83629800-1426164610_thumb.jpg

Hi!

I have a problem with the Newsletter PopUp

I have disabled the display of pop down to the side, but it appears in all cases.

I use the latest version and I have forced compilation and emptied cach.

Do you have any tips?

See attached picture!

Best regards
MacRoy

Mmmm I thought you told me about the cache in the comment of prestacheap, please download again the module directly from http://www.prestacheap.com, upload and overwrite the module, the first file was corrupted. Also, clear all the cache as I wrote you in the comment.

regards

UPDATED TO v2.0.12 -- March 17 2015

• FIX -- Error in mobile detection in PS 1.6.0.12+
  • ADD -- New fashionable theme of 2 blocks in vertical

image.jpg

• Like 1

Bonjour,

C'est une excellent module que je viens d'acquérir.

Toutefois, j'ai 2 questions :

- Souhaitant donner un bon d'achat de 5 € , j'ai configuré le module dans ce sens et en fait, la remise dans le panier est 5.98 €. Il semble que ce soit une conversion du dollar à l'euro !? Comment remédier à cela svp ?

- je pensais pouvoir utiliser ce module pour afficher plusieurs pop up sur différentes pages du site. Vous me confirmez que nous ne pouvons utiliser le module qu'une seule fois sur le site ? 

Merci par avance de votre réponse,

Hi , I have a problem with this module.

When I try to subscribe appears always an error: Internal error, please try again later.

prestashop 1.6.0.11

try the error at: http://www.abruzzowine.it/migliori-vini-abruzzesi

I find another error.... when I try to change template: "errore loading theme"

any ideas?

Edited by AbruzzoWine (see edit history)

- Souhaitant donner un bon d'achat de 5 € , j'ai configuré le module dans ce sens et en fait, la remise dans le panier est 5.98 €. Il semble que ce soit une conversion du dollar à l'euro !? Comment remédier à cela svp ?

Hello rod17, I will try to reply in my understand, because I don't speak french at all.

The voucher is generated based in your default currency in your shop.

- je pensais pouvoir utiliser ce module pour afficher plusieurs pop up sur différentes pages du site. Vous me confirmez que nous ne pouvons utiliser le module qu'une seule fois sur le site ? 

This module is to get more subscribers, unfortunately you can't create customized designs for different pages.

Hi , I have a problem with this module.

When I try to subscribe appears always an error: Internal error, please try again later.

prestashop 1.6.0.11

try the error at: http://www.abruzzowine.it/migliori-vini-abruzzesi

I find another error.... when I try to change template: "errore loading theme"

any ideas?

Hello AbruzzoWine,

Your server is blocking the access to the subscription file, normally this is caused by the file permissions, check the file permissions in the module folder and files, should be as follow:

Folders: 0755

Files: 0644
Edited by COTOKO (see edit history)

Bonjour rod17, je vais essayer de répondre dans mon comprendre, parce que je ne parle pas du tout français.

Le bon est généré en fonction de votre devise par défaut dans votre boutique.

Bonjour,

Merci de cette réponse rapide.
la devise par defaut est bien € mais ce n'est pas le souci.

Quand je demande un bon de 5 € , avec le code de réduction généré, il y a une réduction de 5.98 € dans le panier.

Hello AbruzzoWine,

Your server is blocking the access to the subscription file, normally this is caused by the file permissions, check the file permissions in the module folder and files, should be as follow:

Folders: 0755

Files: 0644

hi,

the file permissions are right,

what is the subscription file?

the only folder I must check is mysite.it/modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/ ?

Bonjour rod17, je vais essayer de répondre dans mon comprendre, parce que je ne parle pas du tout français.

Le bon est généré en fonction de votre devise par défaut dans votre boutique.

Bonjour,

Merci de cette réponse rapide.

la devise par defaut est bien € mais ce n'est pas le souci.

Quand je demande un bon de 5 € , avec le code de réduction généré, il y a une réduction de 5.98 € dans le panier.

I think your problem is with the tax, edit the file: /modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/functions/functions.php

Change the code of the method: createDiscount(){...}

To this code below:

public function createDiscount($value, $type, $dateValidity, $min_order, $description)
{
	$id_currency = (int)Configuration::get('PS_CURRENCY_DEFAULT');

if (_PS_VERSION_ >= '1.5') {
		$cartRule = new CartRule();
		$cartRule->date_to = $dateValidity;
		$cartRule->date_from = date('Y-m-d H:i:s');
		$cartRule->quantity = 1;
		$cartRule->quantity_per_user = 1;
		$cartRule->cart_rule_restriction = 1;
		$cartRule->minimum_amount = $min_order;
		$cartRule->minimum_amount_tax = 1;
		$cartRule->minimum_amount_currency = $id_currency;
		if ($type == 1)
			$cartRule->reduction_percent = (float)$value;
		else
			$cartRule->reduction_amount = (float)$value;
		$cartRule->reduction_tax = 1;
		$cartRule->reduction_currency = $id_currency;

$languages = Language::getLanguages(true);
		foreach ($languages AS $language)
			$cartRule->name[(int)$language['id_lang']] = $description;

$code = 'CTKNP-'.strtoupper(Tools::passwdGen(10));
		$cartRule->code = $code;
		$cartRule->active = 1;

if (!$cartRule->add())
			return false;

return $cartRule;
	}
	else {
		$discount = new Discount();
		$discount->id_discount_type = $type;
		$discount->value = (float)($value);
		$discount->id_currency = $id_currency;
		$discount->date_to = $dateValidity;
		$discount->date_from = date('Y-m-d H:i:s');
		$discount->quantity = 1;
		$discount->quantity_per_user = 1;
		$discount->cumulable = 0;
		$discount->cumulable_reduction = 1;
		$discount->minimal = $min_order;

$languages = Language::getLanguages(true);
		foreach ($languages AS $language)
			$discount->description[(int)($language['id_lang'])] = $description;

$name = 'CTKNP-'.strtoupper(Tools::passwdGen(10));
		$discount->name = $name;
		$discount->active = 1;
		$result = $discount->add();

if (!$result)
			return false;

return $discount;
	}
}

hi,

the file permissions are right,

what is the subscription file?

the only folder I must check is mysite.it/modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/ ?

The subscription file is this: 

http://www.abruzzowine.it/modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/ajax/subscribe.php

If you try to execute this link you will see that the file is blocked by the server, and normally this problem is related to the file permissions, try to change all the files and folders to 0755 and see what happen.

Check this screenshot below:

Internal_Error.jpg

ok ok, seen that the permissions was right i asked to the hosting company.

there was a permissions problem on the server,  solved by the hosting company.

now it works, thanks for your help to locate the problem

ok ok, seen that the permissions was right i asked to the hosting company.

there was a permissions problem on the server,  solved by the hosting company.

now it works, thanks for your help to locate the problem

You're welcome, if you have any other question, please let me know,

Thanks

Hi team,

I try to see the demo with this link: http://demo-ps16.cotoko.com/

It work nicely on the desktop, however when I view it in the mobile phone (iPhone 6), the newsletter sign up not poping up?

regards,

vic

Hello goatstudio,
I had the option to show on mobiles turned off, thanks for the info, now it is showing in the mobiles again.

thanks

UPDATED TO v2.0.13 -- April 20 2015

• FIX -- Error in cookie when the launch by link is enabled
  • MOD -- Added "backward_compatibility" folder for a better mobile detection

Dear team,

I bought the module. I register a website under this module, which I going to use this module on this website. I can't enter "www." in front of the domain name, which is ok for me.

However, after I installed the module for the website, it keep saying License Code is wrong.

No reply from support, which I sent last few days.

Can someone help me out? Who should I contact, or any direct email I can send?

regards,

vic

Dear team,

I bought the module. I register a website under this module, which I going to use this module on this website. I can't enter "www." in front of the domain name, which is ok for me.

However, after I installed the module for the website, it keep saying License Code is wrong.

No reply from support, which I sent last few days.

Can someone help me out? Who should I contact, or any direct email I can send?

regards,

vic

Hello goatstudio, the module should works with/without www, please send us access to your back office and ftp at admin@cotoko.com, and I will have a look, please don't forget to send me the license code also.

Regards

Hello goatstudio, the module should works with/without www, please send us access to your back office and ftp at admin@cotoko.com, and I will have a look, please don't forget to send me the license code also.

Regards

Dear Cotoko,

Thanks for responding. 1 question before I send you the back office: If the the modules is not writable (due to some hosting company rules), is that an issue?

regards,

vic

Dear Cotoko,

Thanks for responding. 1 question before I send you the back office: If the the modules is not writable (due to some hosting company rules), is that an issue?

regards,

vic

Hi vic,
If you has uploaded the module through the Back Office, I don't think so, because the files are stored with the default file permissions and should work like the rest.

thanks

Hi vic,
If you has uploaded the module through the Back Office, I don't think so, because the files are stored with the default file permissions and should work like the rest.

thanks

Dear Cotoko,

I already sent an email to admin@cotoko.com. Please be extra careful as this site is LIVE, and having LIVE transaction.

Appreciate on that.

Cheers.

regards,

vic

Dear Cotoko,

I already sent an email to admin@cotoko.com. Please be extra careful as this site is LIVE, and having LIVE transaction.

Appreciate on that.

Cheers.

regards,

vic

Hi vic,

Don't worry, we have reviewed dozens of sites above, I will send the results to your email.

thanks

Hi

How this module works with multi-shop? When we have 3 stores (multistore) - does we need 3 licences or is it enough with Single-Domain Licence as module offers compatibility with multi-shop?

Also at Features it shows that: The popup can be displayed in Custom pages selected by us. Does it means we can select only CMS pages or all pages, including also Product categories?

Also I see at demo video that it is possible to run at single time only one banner. Is it technicaly possible to install module twice so we can manage/show at same time 2 pop-up banners, by example when visitor visits one product category then appears banner A but at other product category appears banner B?

Hello spott,
I will try to solve your doubts...

How this module works with multi-shop? When we have 3 stores (multistore) - does we need 3 licences or is it enough with Single-Domain Licence as module offers compatibility with multi-shop?[/size]

In multistore just need one license for the main store and will works in all the stores.

Also at Features it shows that: The popup can be displayed in Custom pages selected by us. Does it means we can select only CMS pages or all pages, including also Product categories?[/size]

Yes, you can select the page in which you want to show it, like, product, category, cms, etc...

Also I see at demo video that it is possible to run at single time only one banner. Is it technicaly possible to install module twice so we can manage/show at same time 2 pop-up banners, by example when visitor visits one product category then appears banner A but at other product category appears banner B?[/size]

No, you can't duplicate the install.

regards,