Smart Popup (Newsletter Popup) - PrestaShop Module

Smart Popup (Newsletter Popup) Module for PrestaShop

It allows you to display elegant pop-up windows based on multiple filters with the possibility of including a newsletter subscription block with dynamic fields. Statistical record on popups displayed with charts and date filters.

Benefits for Merchants

• Creation of multiple popups.
  • Option to keep a record of visualizations of popups and detailed statistical charts to analyze their effectiveness and user behavior.
  • Full control of your popups from the list of popups with the most relevant information.
  • Easy export of subscribers' data with the option to filter according to your needs.
  • Includes professional popup designs that allow you to create an elegant popup with just a few clicks.
  • Exclusion of bots or spiders to prevent your site from being penalized by search engines like Google.
  • More than 65 options and filters that allow you to customize the behavior of popups and display them only to customers or pages of your choice, among many others.
  • Full popup customization from the design point of view.
  • Scheduled popups with option to specify specific dates or range of dates and times to be displayed.
  • Popups with the possibility of including a subscription block to the newsletter with dynamic fields.
  • Registration to the newsletter compatible with PrestaShop's native functionality and with the option to verify email.
  • Complete compatibility with European regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
  • It does not require override files for its correct functionality.

Our Guarantees

• All our developments are validated by PrestaShop.
  • We are PrestaShop Superhero Top Developer.
  • Support warranty in the module's bugs.
  • We can customize the module or make the necessary modifications. Contact us to request an estimate.

Features

• Creation of multiple popups with custom cookie by popup.
  • Includes several designs of professional popups to implement with just a few clicks.
  • Personalization of the design and behavior of the popups, simple and intuitive.
  • Preview popups before activating them.
  • Tags for the dynamic generation of fields for the registration block to the newsletter, as well as to show information regarding the customer, shopping cart or countdown blocks.
  • Customization using design parameters, CSS and JS.
  • Filter of email domains for subscription to the newsletter.
  • Option to confirm email before activating the newsletter subscription.
  • Option to send codes or discount coupons to new subscribers to the newsletter.
  • Filters for popups by ranges of IP addresses, browser user agents, device type, customer groups, specific dates, ranges of dates and times, among others.
  • Configuration type of opening of the popup, delay time, auto closure and redirect URL, among others.
  • Option to indicate the maximum number of popups to show per page.
  • Option to activate the registration of popup statistics.
  • Detailed statistical charts to analyze the effectiveness of created popups including click counter and display time, among other advanced statistics.
  • Integration with the native GDPR module of PrestaShop.
  • Export subscriber data to CSV.
  • The module is fully compatible with multi-store, multi-language and multi-currency.

More info about the Smart Popup (Newsletter Popup) Module for PrestaShop

Hello sQs,

I have buy this nice module yesterday and i m just testing it on my test server but there is a slight problem.

I already fixed 1 problem by changing z-index to 1200 cause it was behind some layouts.

Problem is that when the message popup and the page opacity is working then some things are not dimmed and is showing normally.

See attached screenshot.

I already try to add clear: both; but thats not working.

And it sends the voucher mail and the confirmation mail double after subscribe.

Maybe you can let me know how to fix ;)

But very nice module for a very low price.

Best regards,

ysco..

post-31440-0-48788600-1370969505_thumb.png

Hello sQs,

I have buy this nice module yesterday and i m just testing it on my test server but there is a slight problem.

I already fixed 1 problem by changing z-index to 1200 cause it was behind some layouts.

Problem is that when the message popup and the page opacity is working then some things are not dimmed and is showing normally.

See attached screenshot.

I already try to add clear: both; but thats not working.

And it sends the voucher mail and the confirmation mail double after subscribe.

Maybe you can let me know how to fix ;)

But very nice module for a very low price.

Best regards,

ysco..

Hi ysco,

Thank you for you purchased and that's because z-index with 1200 is not enough, take a look the global.css of your theme in top section, this have a higher z-index. You can try with higher z-index in ctk_newsletterpopup.css or change your top in global.css for one less.

About the double email, if you have put your voucher code, just check NO in send confirmation and this way only will send the email with voucher code.

Regards

Sergio Q.

• Like 1

Hello sQs,

I have try to increase and decrease the z-index but that did not help.

Let me know in pm your ip so i can add it in BO cause site is in maintenance so you can have a look ;)

Or do you have a other thing i could try ?

Regards,

ysco..

Hello sQs, I have try to increase and decrease the z-index but that did not help. Let me know in pm your ip so i can add it in BO cause site is in maintenance so you can have a look ;) Or do you have a other thing i could try ? Regards, ysco..

Try putting this in the ctk_newsletterpopup.css

.reveal-modal-bg {
       position: fixed;
       height: 100%;
       width: 100%;
       background: #000;
       background: rgba(0,0,0,.8);
       z-index: 9998;
       display: none;
       top: 0;
       left: 0;
}
.reveal-modal {
       visibility: hidden;
       top: 100px;
       left: 50%;
       margin-left: -300px;
       width: 520px;
       background: #eee;
       position: absolute;
       z-index: 9999;
       padding: 25px 30px;
       -moz-border-radius: 5px;
       -webkit-border-radius: 5px;
       border-radius: 5px;
       -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0,0,0,.4);
       -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0,0,0,.4);
       -box-shadow: 0 0 10px rgba(0,0,0,.4);
    font-size: 12px;
    color: #4b4b4b;
}

The z-index is very higher here i think you can solve with this, remember force compilation, let me know if doesn't work and i can send my ip by pm.

Regards.

Hello sQs,

Will try it when i m home again ;)

Will let you know the results.

Thanks so far.

Best regards,

Arthur

Hello sQs,

Just tested the code and this works perfectly ;)

Thanks for that.

And a nice module for a great price.

Regards,

ysco..

Hello sQs,

Just tested the code and this works perfectly ;)

Thanks for that.

And a nice module for a great price.

Regards,

ysco..

It's nothing, i'm glad to hear that you resolved the problem, regards.

Hi!

Do you have plan to integrate "personal" vouchers that's created when the user starts his subscription? This way you can use vouchers with different conditions..

I myself would like to offer customers a 15% voucher code valid for ONLY 1 HOUR.

Hi!

Do you have plan to integrate "personal" vouchers that's created when the user starts his subscription? This way you can use vouchers with different conditions..

I myself would like to offer customers a 15% voucher code valid for ONLY 1 HOUR.

I have some suggestions regarding this, i'll take this in mind to implement in the next release, thanks for the suggestions.

Hello sQs,

I have a question, all is working fine but it would be nice when the module is also responsive.

I have a responsive template and when i view on my Tab or Phone then your module is not showing great and is way to big.

Hope you can add this option, in the mean time i have disabled the module and hoping for a update. ;)

Best regards,

ysco..

Hello sQs,

I have a question, all is working fine but it would be nice when the module is also responsive.

I have a responsive template and when i view on my Tab or Phone then your module is not showing great and is way to big.

Hope you can add this option, in the mean time i have disabled the module and hoping for a update. ;)

Best regards,

ysco..

Hi ysco,

I'm working in an update soon and i will include responsive design, regards.

@ sQs,

Great to here that you add the responsive option ;)

Will keep a eye on this thread.

Best regards,

ysco..

New update release v1.2 -- 17 June 2013

• ADD -- Responsive design
  • ADD -- Generation automatically vouchers discount

New update release v1.2 -- 17 June 2013

• ADD -- Responsive design
  • ADD -- Generation automatically vouchers discount

Great. I plan to purchase this module, but would be good to add functionality to add pop up window in selected pages, for example only in main page, or on product pages ... etc... is it possible?

Hi!

I have some suggestions regarding this, i'll take this in mind to implement in the next release, thanks for the suggestions.

Hi! Is this solved now in this version? If the screenshots are correct i can now set a time limit of X days.. But can you make it X hours aswell?

Great. I plan to purchase this module, but would be good to add functionality to add pop up window in selected pages, for example only in main page, or on product pages ... etc... is it possible?

Interesting observation, I'll take it into consideration for the next update, thank you for your suggestion.

Hi! Is this solved now in this version? If the screenshots are correct i can now set a time limit of X days.. But can you make it X hours aswell?

I have configured by days, but you can make an easy changes and you will have it by hours.

1. In the file ctk_newsletterpopup.php go to line 344 and locate (int)$days.' day') just change day for hour and save.
  2. Into mails/en folder open newsletter_voucher_2.html and newsletter_voucher_2.txt and change {days} days for {days} hours and save, if you want to change the other languages, repeat the procedure in mails/es and mails/fr

That will be enough for use as hours.

Hello sQs,

Thanks for the update.

I m just testing it and i found some errors.

If i test with some emails that are not registered in the test shop ( they existed here as test accounts but i removed them complete ) and every time i get the message that the email already exist.

I cleared store cache/browser cache/ try with different browsers/ and i also searched in database to see if the email still exist under customers but they are not there.

Also when i try a made up email address i always get the error message that customer registered but with errors sending the voucher.

Also it would be nice when a customer is already registered but not sign up for newsletter that they can advantage off this and can register to receive newsletter and also receive the voucher.

Hope you can have a look into these errors.

BO settings off the module,

How to show the newsletter popup? ( First visit )

How long to reset the preferences? ( 15 days )

Send confirmation e-mail after subscription? ( NO )

Send voucher code? ( YES )

Type: Generate automatic code for each subscriber

Discount amount 10%

Discount validity ( 7 days )

Best regards,

ysco..

Edited by ysco (see edit history)

Hello sQs,

Thanks for the update.

I m just testing it and i found some errors.

If i test with some emails that are not registered in the test shop ( they existed here as test accounts but i removed them complete ) and every time i get the message that the email already exist.

I cleared store cache/browser cache/ try with different browsers/ and i also searched in database to see if the email still exist under customers but they are not there.

This is not an error, please take a look into Customers > Customers and im sure there is a customer and is already subscribed to the newsletter, that is why show the message "Email already exist"

Also when i try a made up email address i always get the error message that customer registered but with errors sending the voucher.

This is an internal error from your site when sending email, try configure the send by smtp option in Advanced Parameters > E-mail and test with another modules, if the problem persist you will need to contact with your hosting provider

Also it would be nice when a customer is already registered but not sign up for newsletter that they can advantage off this and can register to receive newsletter and also receive the voucher.

Interesting option, i'll keep in mind for next update.

Check if the problem persist, in either case, please let me know.

Regards,

Sergio Q.

Hello sQs ;)

About customers in BO they do not exist and also not in the database ?

Will test tommorow some things and will also revert to older version off your module and look if the problem is still there.

Will keep you updated.

Regards,

Arthur

Hello sQs ;) About customers in BO they do not exist and also not in the database ? Will test tommorow some things and will also revert to older version off your module and look if the problem is still there. Will keep you updated. Regards, Arthur

Sure please test, i'll be on the lookout for your reply, regards.

I purchased this module today, but unfortunately it is not responsive for me :( Any ideas?

I purchased this module today, but unfortunately it is not responsive for me :( Any ideas?

Can you send me your web site?, If you don't want it to be public can send me by PM for take a look, regards.

@ sQs

Hello again,

Well i tested the module and problem was that even i deleted customers from database they where still there, i had the module pss_newssubscribers and from there i deleted the customer accounts that i used to test with and now i could register with newspopup module without a problem ;)

And the error that i had about voucher was because when i upgraded to new version i kept the mail folder from old version because off the dutch mail templates, but in the new version you have two extra mail templates that is used when u use the option to automatically generate the voucher codes in BO and that caused the voucher problem cause they where missing from my ( nl ) folder. So adding the new templates fixed the second problem.

I tested responsive on my iPad and that also worked perfect, so new version is working just fine now.

Thanks.

Best regards,

ysco..

Hi ysco,

Im glad to hear you fixed the problem, if have any other problems please let me know, regards.

UPDATED TO v1.4 -- 07 August 2013

1. FIX -- Z-index increased for greater compatibility in some themes
  2. ADD -- Option to show accept the terms and conditions
  3. ADD -- Delay to show the popup
  4. ADD -- Major compatibility for responsive design
  5. ADD -- Major compatibility with older versions of PS 1.4

Hello COTOKO ;)

Thanks for the new version.

Regards,

ysco..

In few days there will be new release with new features.

Regards.

Hello COTOKO ;)

Great to hear that again a newer version will be released.

Can you tell already something which new features will be added ?

Regards,

ysco..

Hello COTOKO ;)

Great to hear that again a newer version will be released.

Can you tell already something which new features will be added ?

Regards,

ysco..

Well, among the highlight will include:

- Validation of email.

- Option to choose in which pages will be displayed.

- Option to not show to customers that are already subscribed.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards.

Hello COTOKO ;)

Well the first and third option is really a must have ( great to see you add these options )

I have seen a other subscribe module and also had some nice options, like promote some products with images and a nice layout.

Maybe you can do something similiar or give you some more ideas to extend you module to get it even better then it already is.

I added a image for a impression ;)

Thanks

Best regards,

ysco..

post-31440-0-47950900-1375993868_thumb.jpg

Hello COTOKO ;)

Well the first and third option is really a must have ( great to see you add these options )

I have seen a other subscribe module and also had some nice options, like promote some products with images and a nice layout.

Maybe you can do something similiar or give you some more ideas to extend you module to get it even better then it already is.

I added a image for a impression ;)

Thanks

Best regards,

ysco..

It's an excellent idea of include a block with promotions, maybe i'll include one editable block with TinyMCE with multilanguage support, like product description, this way the user can insert any HTML code including images, thanks for the suggestion.

Regards.

Hello COTOKO,

Great to hear you find it a good suggestion, and thank you for continue improving this nice module ;)

That is great that you add a editable block to insert html code and images, this way the module has more functionality.

Regards,

ysco..

UPDATED TO v1.9 -- 13 August 2013

1. ADD -- Show popup on selected pages by us
  2. ADD -- Detect customers previously subscribed
  3. ADD -- Send link verification e-mail after subscription
  4. ADD -- Advertising block in multilanguage
  5. ADD -- Option to show or not the advertising block on mobile devices
  6. ADD -- Send emails in English when there are no templates in the chosen language

Hello COTOKO,

Thanks for the new updates, you have added some great and very useful features again to the module.

Will test them out when i m back from my holiday ;)

Thanks for improving and making the module better and better.

Great module for a very cool price and module is updated many times with new stuff so people do not hesitate to buy this great module as support is also great.

Best regards,

ysco..

Hello COTOKO,

Thanks for the new updates, you have added some great and very useful features again to the module.

Will test them out when i m back from my holiday ;)

Thanks for improving and making the module better and better.

Great module for a very cool price and module is updated many times with new stuff so people do not hesitate to buy this great module as support is also great.

Best regards,

ysco..

Thanks for your comments and anything, please let me know.

Regards.

Dear Cotoko

I purchased your module for my webshop. In the maintime I also was able to edit the mails in German. But could you please explain me following things:

How could I edit the text of the popup? I have to translate it in German.

Where does appear the subscribed clients, which are not registered in my shop? Do I find them also in the client tab?

Is there a possibility to export the mail addresses directly to a Mailing software?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greets

@champagnedreams

Popup you can translate true BO and then translations ( do not forget if not showing to delete cache and then refresh your browser)

As for your question where to find registered newsletter subscribers that registered true popup ( you will not find it normally ) just go to this url http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/138521-module-manage-newsletter-block-subscribers/.

Download this free module and your question will be answered and will solve your problem ;)

Regards,

ysco..

Thanks for responding ysco, just as detail, PS natively also have a module for export your customers newsletter.

Best regards.

Hello COTOKO ;)

No problem, just checking PS forum from time to time from my holiday address to see what is posted on the forum.

Glad i have some internet here ;)

Regards,

ysco..

Dear Cotoko

I purchased your module for my webshop. In the maintime I also was able to edit the mails in German. But could you please explain me following things:

How could I edit the text of the popup? I have to translate it in German.

Where does appear the subscribed clients, which are not registered in my shop? Do I find them also in the client tab?

Is there a possibility to export the mail addresses directly to a Mailing software?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greets

Dear Guys

I finally tried your tips and also forwarded to my IT responable person. But we tried everything and were not able to change the language of the Popup panel. Could you help us? We tried it in BO and I also tried to edit the .tpl document on FTP Server. But everything without success. Did we forget anything? He recommended me to contact you guys again.

Kind regards

Dear Guys

I finally tried your tips and also forwarded to my IT responable person. But we tried everything and were not able to change the language of the Popup panel. Could you help us? We tried it in BO and I also tried to edit the .tpl document on FTP Server. But everything without success. Did we forget anything? He recommended me to contact you guys again.

Kind regards

I have attached the file de.php, this file is in english, just translate it to Deutsch (German) and upload to: modules/ctk_newsletterpopup and upload too at modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/translations

Delete all cache or active forze compilation and try again.

Best regards.

de.php

I have attached the file de.php, this file is in english, just translate it to Deutsch (German) and upload to: modules/ctk_newsletterpopup and upload too at modules/ctk_newsletterpopup/translations

Delete all cache or active forze compilation and try again.

Best regards.

Dear Qotoko

We were able to change the language. Everything perfect. Now we finally tested the module and there were 3 things which should be solved and then the German version is ready to be used:

- The popup appears normally but there is no text for confirming the terms and conditions. The tick box is there but without any text.

- When subscribed the email there appears a tick but there is also just the word "null" which means in english "zero". There is no text like thank you for subscribing for the newsletter

- After subscribing the popup did not close automatically anymore.

Is there a possibility to solve this problems?

And if you would like to I could send you the edited German PHP. So you could create a German Version. Maybe as a litte gift you could refund me the buying price ;)

Regards

- The popup appears normally but there is no text for confirming the terms and conditions. The tick box is there but without any text.

Maybe you has made some changes in the tpl, upload again all files to your server from zip file and upload your german translation, forze compile and take a look.

- When subscribed the email there appears a tick but there is also just the word "null" which means in english "zero". There is no text like thank you for subscribing for the newsletter

Same problem, will be fix with the steps above.

- After subscribing the popup did not close automatically anymore.

Currently this is not possible, maybe in the next release include this option.

And if you would like to I could send you the edited German PHP. So you could create a German Version. Maybe as a litte gift you could refund me the buying price ;)

I'm sorry, i can't do that for you, but if you wish, we can gladly include your translation in the next release and give merit.

Best regards.

This module is (all) available in Spanish??

Thanks!

Si, ya esta respondido en el foro español.

Saludos.

Hello,

Just bought this module .... only looks fine before buying :

Not possible to make € voucher (only %)

The advertising windows doen't exist into the back office ==> impossible to set up

Fed up with bugged modules, I'm asking the money back !!

Hello,

Just bought this module .... only looks fine before buying :

Not possible to make € voucher (only %)

The advertising windows doen't exist into the back office ==> impossible to set up

Fed up with bugged modules, I'm asking the money back !!

For now you can use only % in the automatic generation or you can set a voucher code previously generated by you, about the advertising window, can you send me access to your back office to see please.

regards.

UPDATED TO v1.9.5 -- 16 October 2013

• FIX -- Little bug in SSL connection
  • FIX -- Little bug in advertising block on Back Office for PS 1.5.5.0 and 1.5.6.0
  • ADD -- Added multishop
  • ADD -- Added maximum timeout on subscription, otherwise throw an error
  • ADD -- Added major security on subscription

Hello everyone,

Two problems - first that the popup won't close by itself after submission and second, and this one maybe it's only me, it didn't sent any email.

It creates the voucher but didn't sent the confirmation email. 

Any help please?

Hello everyone,

Two problems - first that the popup won't close by itself after submission and second, and this one maybe it's only me, it didn't sent any email.

It creates the voucher but didn't sent the confirmation email. 

Any help please?

Firstly, popup don't close automatically after submission, maybe this feature will be included in the next release.

Second, if you have any trouble with this, you need to create a new comment with your issue in the site on: item comments

Regards.

Is there a way i can send a free shipping for signing up for the newsletter that is automatically generated is limted to a certain amount of days??

Vishnu

www.poisonlov.com

Is there a way i can send a free shipping for signing up for the newsletter that is automatically generated is limted to a certain amount of days??

Vishnu

www.poisonlov.com

Hi,

With this module you can only create automatically voucher, you can configure the time of validity and percent but can't configure to get free shipping.

Regards.

hi, I would like to buy the module for my eshop wonder if it is possible to always present the pop-up window to all unregistered users. and does not grant the ability to close the window it time to close it with a button.

excuse my English by google translator

I await outcome, thanks

hi, I would like to buy the module for my eshop wonder if it is possible to always present the pop-up window to all unregistered users. and does not grant the ability to close the window it time to close it with a button.

excuse my English by google translator

I await outcome, thanks

Hi flashmotus,

Actually the module can detect if a customer is a subscriber or not, if is not a subscriber then popup is displayed, for now this is only possible for customers already registered, in the next release will be possible detect when is not a customer.

Regards.

thanks for the reply
I explained my request badly
I would like to eliminate any possibility of closing the popup window,
the pop-up window will not close until you register,
does not open the popup window if you are already registered
The module enables these features?

thanks for the reply

I explained my request badly

I would like to eliminate any possibility of closing the popup window,

the pop-up window will not close until you register,

does not open the popup window if you are already registered

The module enables these features?

For now doesn't have these options, in the next release, i have contemplated include the option of close automatically after that subscription is success, so, with this option you only will need delete the close button directly in the tpl, the customer will can't close, until subscription is success, then the popup will close automatically after X seconds, but for now, this is not posibble.

Regards.

Edited by COTOKO (see edit history)

I was going to buy this module, but :

1) We dont want to FORCE the user to register, they will simply leave the website

2) We need to have a close feature

3) We dont want the script to popup the newsletter EVEN if the user is logged in OR has already registered

4) We need to offer customized signup forms for different pages (promotions, newsletters, etc)

5) Currently the popup window flies in from top, but howabout fade in. Fly In from top usually resembles spam websites.

6) What JS library are you using, becuase some JS library can slow down a webpage loading. And maybe our theme is already using the same JS library, thus when we add your module it creates a double call to JS file in the header... 

hope you can advise on the above.

thanks

RICKY

Possible to customize the popup window to look like a envelope and a image in top right?

I was going to buy this module, but :

1) We dont want to FORCE the user to register, they will simply leave the website

2) We need to have a close feature

3) We dont want the script to popup the newsletter EVEN if the user is logged in OR has already registered

4) We need to offer customized signup forms for different pages (promotions, newsletters, etc)

5) Currently the popup window flies in from top, but howabout fade in. Fly In from top usually resembles spam websites.

6) What JS library are you using, becuase some JS library can slow down a webpage loading. And maybe our theme is already using the same JS library, thus when we add your module it creates a double call to JS file in the header... 

hope you can advise on the above.

thanks

RICKY

Hi ricky,

1) You don't need force it, by default, all customer can leave when they need.

2) Close feature is included.

3) Option already included, but for now only detect customer, in next release will include option to detect any subscriber.

4) For now is not possible.

5) In the next release will include more effects.

6) jquery is not included, module take jquery from the theme.

regards.

Thanks. I just purchased this.

Question, where is the official support forum? 

I sent a support request to you today but didn't get a confirmation or ticket number? can you check.

If i install this module, what happens to the built in newsletter sign up box? because when a user signups using the old signup box the welcome email is not working anymore, when i disable your module then its okay.

it does not say in the documentation about it.

How do we customization the text? their is some English grammer problems in your popup, which i need to fix.

How do i put a logo or other basic things? The color needs to match our website, otherwise it does not look professional.

How do we link directly to the popup?

I could not find these questions anywhere in your documentation??

Subscribe to our newsletter and find out the best offers and news, if suscibe today, you will receive a voucher code which could be used in your purchase. 

Many English grammar and spelling mistakes in the above newsletter signup form. I know you may not be an English speake, thats fine, i just want to correct them. Can you please let us know how to edit it? Can we replace images, colors, backgrounds, i know we can do this in the css, but if you can include in next update an easy way to change this in BO would be good.

Thanks.

Thanks. I just purchased this.

Question, where is the official support forum? 

I sent a support request to you today but didn't get a confirmation or ticket number? can you check.

If i install this module, what happens to the built in newsletter sign up box? because when a user signups using the old signup box the welcome email is not working anymore, when i disable your module then its okay.

it does not say in the documentation about it.

For support, you can create a new comment in the comments tab on the item page in prestacheap.

This module doesn't have relation with your old signup box, is possible you have other diferent errror, you can enable

debug mode to take a look if show any error: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information/

How do we customization the text? their is some English grammer problems in your popup, which i need to fix.

How do i put a logo or other basic things? The color needs to match our website, otherwise it does not look professional.

How do we link directly to the popup?

I could not find these questions anywhere in your documentation??

Sorry for my english, you can change all text like whatever module in BO > Localization > Translations > In the first input select: Installed module translations > In the next Input select your active theme > Pick the english flag or the language you want to change > Search for the module and translate

For the style, you can change all in ctk_newsletterpopup/css/ctk_newsletterpopup.css

and ctk_newsletterpopup/ctk_newsletterpopup.tpl

There is not a link to the popup

Subscribe to our newsletter and find out the best offers and news, if suscibe today, you will receive a voucher code which could be used in your purchase. 

Many English grammar and spelling mistakes in the above newsletter signup form. I know you may not be an English speake, thats fine, i just want to correct them. Can you please let us know how to edit it? Can we replace images, colors, backgrounds, i know we can do this in the css, but if you can include in next update an easy way to change this in BO would be good.

Thanks.

Answered before

Hello

As i mentioned i did put a support ticket, but i still didn't hear from you (actually its the same question above) but i am tesitng your support, and yo dont seem to answer from your own website??? and their is no ticket issued? you can get a free help ticket system.

Anyway, about your module, I really need the link to the popup, because i have a link called "SIGN UP HERE" and i want to open the popup when the user click that.  how do i do this? i am sure i can link to it???

i will try to change the css. but the main thing i need the link to the popup.

Sorry i forgot to add that  we don't want the popup to display on any page, we only want to display it when a LINK on homepage is clicked... But in your configuration, we are forced to select one page.

can you tell me how i can link to the pop up, or trigger the popup to show when a link is clicked?

i thought this would be included as its quite a simple option.

Thanks.

Hello, one question why cant the user SUBSCRIBE with facebook? this should be a popular feature? can you think about added it in next release?

see a screenshot of another login , hope you can do something like that, notice that it not only has the option to capture email, but name and password as well, this is useful when the user decide to purchase their account is already created..

Also the layout can be horizontal or vertical. we need more options to customize the css... you can easily increase the price of your module if you do this.... 

post-458754-0-77965500-1389719887_thumb.jpg

Sorry i forgot to add that  we don't want the popup to display on any page, we only want to display it when a LINK on homepage is clicked... But in your configuration, we are forced to select one page.

can you tell me how i can link to the pop up, or trigger the popup to show when a link is clicked?

i thought this would be included as its quite a simple option.

Thanks.

Sorry but the module is not designed for launch with a link, need many changes to do that, is possible that i can include in the next release.

Hello, one question why cant the user SUBSCRIBE with facebook? this should be a popular feature? can you think about added it in next release?

see a screenshot of another login , hope you can do something like that, notice that it not only has the option to capture email, but name and password as well, this is useful when the user decide to purchase their account is already created..

Also the layout can be horizontal or vertical. we need more options to customize the css... you can easily increase the price of your module if you do this.... 

Actually there are many modules to subscribe with facebook or twitter, and regularly are to register with all information (name, last name, address, email, etc).

cant we just link the id tag? can you figure out a quick fix and post here? i paid for this but can't use it unless this feature is added.

Is it only possible to give the customer a voucher with %-discount - what about giving amount-discount?

Is it only possible to give the customer a voucher with %-discount - what about giving amount-discount?

Hi faran,

For now can be configured only by percent, but if you want to change for amount, I can give you the support for that.

The new release is coming on this week, maybe I can add this little feature.

Regards

UPDATED TO v2.0 -- 02 April 2014

• FIX -- Compatibility error with some stores with PS 1.5+, the popup threw immediately "Internal error".
  • FIX -- Unknown error message, when there is no confirmation or voucher enabled
  • ADD -- New back office design for a better usage
  • ADD -- PrestaShop 1.6 ready
  • ADD -- 3 themes 100% responsive
  • ADD -- Option to show or not in devices
  • ADD -- Content separately in the top and bottom
  • ADD -- Option to show or not the newsletter form
  • ADD -- 3 effects
  • ADD -- Option to set the speed effect
  • ADD -- Option to set like static or scrolled
  • ADD -- Option to add margin top
  • ADD -- Option to select the with of the popup
  • ADD -- Option to select the screen background color
  • ADD -- Option to select the opacity of the screen background color
  • ADD -- Option to select the background color of the popup
  • ADD -- Option to select the border size of the popup
  • ADD -- Option to select the border radius of the popup
  • ADD -- Option to select the border color of the popup
  • ADD -- Option to set our custom CSS
  • ADD -- Option to show the popup in custom times
  • ADD -- Option to close the popup with the ESC key
  • ADD -- Option to close the popup by clicking outside
  • ADD -- Option of hide the close button
  • ADD -- Option of auto close
  • ADD -- Option of redirect to an URL
  • ADD -- Option to launch the popup by a link
  • ADD -- Option of detect any visitor or customer previously subscribed

Thanks COTOKO for this nice update, a lot off features are added.

Will download the new update and test it.

Best regards

ysco..

Thanks COTOKO for this nice update, a lot off features are added.

Will download the new update and test it.

Best regards

ysco..

Hi ysco,

Please let me know any thing.

Regards

UPDATED TO v2.0.4 -- 08 April 2014

• FIX -- jQuery error in some themes
  • FIX -- Loading themes was fixed in PrestaShop 1.6
  • FIX -- Duplicated verification message in PrestaShop 1.6 fixed
  • ADD -- Email templates re-designed, now with the style of PrestaShop 1.6

NEW DEMO VIDEO

What a amazing update, this is bascially a whole new PRO module now. 

Question :

1) How to remove the side margin (i.e. we only want the width to be same as image width

2) How to put the sign up newsletter form on top of the image?

Great work (sad that it now limits to 1 user licence now) previous version was for multiple licence.)

I think for old users you should allow it to use on multiple licence as thats what we paid for.

1) How to remove the side margin (i.e. we only want the width to be same as image width

Hi ricky11,

Firstly, thanks for your comment, the popup have a inside padding and each element have a margin, you'll need put zero the padding (or at less right and left) and change the margin each one.

2) How to put the sign up newsletter form on top of the image?

Easy, just need disable the content top (like demo video) and copy the content top to the content bottom.

Great work (sad that it now limits to 1 user licence now) previous version was for multiple licence.)

I think for old users you should allow it to use on multiple licence as thats what we paid for.

The license of the module was always valid for 1 user, only that nobody respects that, also the price is very accessible.

Regards

Hi, Thanks,

About the side margin, i am trying to find the css line in ctk_newsletterpopup.css that will control the width of the popup for medium, but i can't find out which line it would be? can you help?

Also i find on wider monitors more than 30" the subscribe box is too much to the right side.

but please see if you can help me with making the width the same size as the image without any border or spacing.

Thanks!

I think the easy way is adding a negative margin into TinyMCE to the <p> that contain the image, tell me what is the url of your shop.

I tried to add this to css, but didn't make a difference :

.reveal-modal {
    padding-left: -30px !important;
;
   padding-right: 0px !important;
}

I saw your site, but you are using a image little smaller than popup, firstly, you need change the image to the same width of the popup, or use a smaller popup.

Hi, What is the best image size we should use for small, medium and large in width? i use 710px now.

But how will this solve the border, currently i see the outer border is around 30px or more..

Thanks.

On responsive design the width is specified in percent and this depend of the screen, in your case, is evident you need use a image with larger width, maybe around of:
width = 950px
height = 460px

Hello

But how does that solve the margin left and margin right and padding issue? What we need is no white space margin?

thanks!