[MODULE] Export Orders Module

Falgener

Thank you. :)
Is added option "Change exported orders status  to selected status".
I hope it might be a good feature and will be released in update 1.8 for others. (on Monday)

(But I am not always so optimistic as luis.adc  :D )

Hello no news for this new version waiting for buy it ?

If I buy actual version I will have 1.8 ? because on ur website I see only 1.7.0 version.

Thanks you;

I'm sorry, of course version 1.8 is for download since monday. I forgot change it on download page. :)

(and of course, the update is free, directly from the module.)

• 2 months later...

Can't update from module, archive broken (zero size). And I can't login to your shop to redownload module. When I click on retrieve pasword, it shows error: There is no account registered for this email address.

Can't update from module, archive broken (zero size). And I can't login to your shop to redownload module. When I click on retrieve pasword, it shows error: There is no account registered for this email address.

Hi,

No problem. E-shop was updated since your order. Simply send me Your old registration email via PM or use contact form on my site. I'll send you the latest version.

By the way, what's your version? For me, download from the module works without a problem.

Edited by Falgener (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hi Falgener,

Having issues exporting to ftp, connection seems fine but getting error message: Sorry, there was a problem while uploading file to FTP.

any idea?

Hi,

Make sure that the directory where you write to the FTP server have write permission.

Thanks for the quick reply

permissions where set to 777 on the ftp directory, i think it's something else

Hi,

Example setting for my web, orders is saved into "test" directory in root

Screenshotftp.png

Hi,

Example setting for my web, orders is saved into "test" directory in root

Screenshotftp.png

Hi,

Still no transfer, same error message, here's my capture:

Screen%20Shot%202014-06-23%20at%2016.43.

even tried it with another ftp server and got the same error message

Edited by svandurme (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Hi Falgener,

thanks for your great tool!

Is it possible to remove the quotes in the csv for fields with spaces?

My output:

1002|1||1|01|01||101||EUR|EUR|2|"Firstname Lastname"|||09456|City||"Street 1"...

My desired CSV output:

1002|1||1|01|01||101||EUR|EUR|2|Firstname Lastname|||09456|City||Street 1...

Thanks for an idea!

André

Edited by andre.presta (see edit history)

Hi Falgener,

thanks for your great tool!

Is it possible to remove the final quotes in the csv for some fields?

My Output:

1002|1||1|01|01||101||EUR|EUR|2|"Firstname Lastname"|||09456|City||"Street 1"

My desired CSV:

1002|1||1|01|01||101||EUR|EUR|2|Firstname Lastname|||09456|City||Street 1

Thanks for an idea!

André

Hi,

Yes, it is possible. Contact me on http://netvianet.com/contact-us  , I will send You modified version.

• 3 months later...

Hello, i purchased your module. It's very nice and helpful, i only have one question. Is it possible to export orders to excel with a modified layout? e.x: I want to export my orders vertically and look something like this:

Order No.

Last Name

First Name

Address 

Telephone

Product A

Product B

Product C etc.

Total Paid

Payment

If you want my order id of the purchase send a p.m.

Thank You

Hello, i purchased your module. It's very nice and helpful, i only have one question. Is it possible to export orders to excel with a modified layout? e.x: I want to export my orders vertically and look something like this:

Order No.

Last Name

First Name

Address 

Telephone

Product A

Product B

Product C etc.

Total Paid

Payment

If you want my order id of the purchase send a p.m.

Thank You

Hello,

Yes, it is possible - with small extension.  For example see example 2 on this page:

http://netvianet.com/support-and-other-services/41-support-and-modification-for-nvn-export-orders-module.html

More info in PM.

• 2 months later...

Hi Falgener

First I want to say, your modules are so essential that I can't believe PrestaShop hasn't included even half of the functions that you provide as standard.  I am setting up an account with a drop-shipper or fulfillment center that stores, processes and ships our orders.  In order to do that I need to export our daily orders EXACTLY as they need them or they cannot process them.  I just purchased your module and so far it looks like I should be able to get it to meet all of the fulfillment center's needs, (I may eventually need to contact you for a custom extension), however, I noticed something right away that has me stuck.

I have setup a quick export format and successfully exported the fields I specified for yesterday's date of April 26, 2015....when I opened it in Excel, however, I didn't like how some of the fields displayed info and other fields that I decided I didn't need, so I went back into the module and deleted the fields, saved settings, deleted the old export file within the module as well as on the server as specified, but when I try to export anymore it continually gives me the original export I created with the fields I had already deleted.  What am I doing wrong because I have no idea how it can remember that if I already deleted the files.

One other issue that I am having is the product names and product quantity.  I run an apparel company so our products have multiple attributes (size, color, etc), and our customers can obviously order more than 1 item at a time, but the problem is, if, for example, a customer orders 1 Small Black tshirt and 2 Medium Red tshirts, the export will show the small black and medium red shirts in the same Excel cell and under the quantity field it will say 3, so there is no way to tell how many of each style the customer bought.  Is there a way to get each item in an order on a separate line so this doesn't occur?

Anyway, I hope I described my two issues well enough.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Actually I have 1 other curiosity as well... Is there a way to rename the Calculated Fields before export?  Reason why I ask is because for instance if I wanted to combine delivery_firstname and delivery_lastname into one field I would still like the combined field to be called Delivery Name or Customer Name because I will be setting up a cron job to have our orders exported and emailed directly to the fulfillment center so I have to have the field names organized and named properly pre-export.  Thank you again.

Actually I have 1 other curiosity as well... Is there a way to rename the Calculated Fields before export?  Reason why I ask is because for instance if I wanted to combine delivery_firstname and delivery_lastname into one field I would still like the combined field to be called Delivery Name or Customer Name because I will be setting up a cron job to have our orders exported and emailed directly to the fulfillment center so I have to have the field names organized and named properly pre-export.  Thank you again.

Hello,

- Yes, columns names for excel You can change bottom in part "Rewrite XML elements tag, CSV columns + buttons" - "CSV columns + buttons names". Dont forget save settings.

- Combination in different cell - select in "OPTIONS" - "Product combinations" option and add "Combinations" into exported fields.

- To first question - check, if new configuration is saved.

• Like 1

Falgener,

Thank you.  Yes, I just purchased your module and didn't notice the XML button change option until after I posted that question because that section heading in the module got overlapped with text.  

For my initial problem, however, your suggestion is how I initially set up the export so I still have that problem.   So my only two options have been to either group by Invoice Number and have all 3 products in a single order displayed in 1 cell separated by |#| or group by Product Name which splits the invoice into as many lines as their are items in the order.  So on one hand I show the correct (1 invoice) but with multiple items squished into 1 cell which omits crucial data, and on the other hand I have the correct (3 lines for each item) but the invoice is split up 3 ways now.

Does that make a little more sense the way I explained it this time? I realize my last explanation wasn't as clear.

Thank you.

Falgener,

Thank you.  Yes, I just purchased your module and didn't notice the XML button change option until after I posted that question because that section heading in the module got overlapped with text.  

For my initial problem, however, your suggestion is how I initially set up the export so I still have that problem.   So my only two options have been to either group by Invoice Number and have all 3 products in a single order displayed in 1 cell separated by |#| or group by Product Name which splits the invoice into as many lines as their are items in the order.  So on one hand I show the correct (1 invoice) but with multiple items squished into 1 cell which omits crucial data, and on the other hand I have the correct (3 lines for each item) but the invoice is split up 3 ways now.

Does that make a little more sense the way I explained it this time? I realize my last explanation wasn't as clear.

Thank you.

Hi,

simple way, send me example of export file ( my email I send  in personal message).

Maybe we need create small module extension, no problem.

Hi,

Is there a way to export the order data from version 1.4.7 and import it into the current version of Prestashop. I've looked at the MySQL data and it would involve a lot of work to keep everything in synch. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I was thinking of upgrading a local copy of 1.4.7 then upgrading that in place and then copying the order files into 1.6. But if you have an easier or faster way to do this?

Thanks.

Hi,

Is there a way to export the order data from version 1.4.7 and import it into the current version of Prestashop. I've looked at the MySQL data and it would involve a lot of work to keep everything in synch. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I was thinking of upgrading a local copy of 1.4.7 then upgrading that in place and then copying the order files into 1.6. But if you have an easier or faster way to do this?

Thanks.

Hi,

"Export orders module" is only export, but not import into new PrestaShop. Import orders into new PrestaShop installation is more complex problem. Maybe You can use something like Cart2Cart migration.

• 1 month later...

I need to export orders automatically to an ERP in xml format.

This module suits me.

Can you set a time frame? If e.g. cron runs every day at 8pm, it will export all orders (also those of yesterday) or only those of today?

Edited by joshua82 (see edit history)

I need to export orders automatically to an ERP in xml format.

This module suits me.

Can you set a time frame? If e.g. cron runs every day at 8pm, it will export all orders (also those of yesterday) or only those of today?

Hello,

there is more possibilities, depend on module setting:

1/ export all (basic)

2/ export only Orders added from last export

3/ export date from /  date to

4/ export from variable date,  for example from yesterday

5/ export only Orders with some status (for example Payment accepted)

... and combinations

Only notice: some ERP need more complex XML structure. In this case will be needed small modification - module extension. If You are not sure, contact me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

is this compatable with prestashop 1.6?

Is there a demo site I can test?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, is compatible from PS 1.4.1.0 up to latest 1.6.0.14

Access to test site send You as personal message.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

when i export the total amount of the invoice they export in the coin of the buyer (USD, EUR, etc) but i need all my report on the same coin ( EUR ) There is a way to do that?

Hello,

when i export the total amount of the invoice they export in the coin of the buyer (USD, EUR, etc) but i need all my report on the same coin ( EUR ) There is a way to do that?

Hello,

at this moment not. Ok, useful idea, this feature will be in next update.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi 

I am looking for something that would give me at the end of the day a list of all orders that where made on that day, including the name, address and phone number from the customer, also including the the supplier price including taxes (in the backend office in PS its tax excluded) and with on option to filter the list (or export the list) per supplier

as I understand this module gives me just that, is that correct?

http://netvianet.com/prestashop-export/20-export-orders.html

is this the right place to buy it?

is there a free version for trial? 

Hi 

I am looking for something that would give me at the end of the day a list of all orders that where made on that day, including the name, address and phone number from the customer, also including the the supplier price including taxes (in the backend office in PS its tax excluded) and with on option to filter the list (or export the list) per supplier

as I understand this module gives me just that, is that correct?

http://netvianet.com/prestashop-export/20-export-orders.html

is this the right place to buy it?

is there a free version for trial? 

Hello,

i send You access to test site as personal message.

thank you for your quick response

it looks great

just a few questions

1. is it possible to receive a automatic email everyday?

2. if yes, is it possible that a few suppliers should receive a automatic email with only there products? 

3. if yes, can i have a suppliers email with different fields exported? 

(I would like to receive a email with all the orders info, and I would want that the supplier should recive a basic email about the order) 

thank you for your quick response

it looks great

just a few questions

1. is it possible to receive a automatic email everyday?

2. if yes, is it possible that a few suppliers should receive a automatic email with only there products? 

3. if yes, can i have a suppliers email with different fields exported? 

(I would like to receive a email with all the orders info, and I would want that the supplier should recive a basic email about the order) 

Hello,

to question 1: Yes.

to question 2 and 3: Not, because at this moment are supported only two configuration / settings.

I will check it and update module, but take some time, about 3-5 days...

Hi

I bought  the module today,

is there any update about 2-3?

how do I install it?

Hi,

current version is 2.1.4.

New release will be tomorrow, I hope.

Then You can download new version from module or from Your account.

See here: http://www.praotec.com/nvn-modules-update/

Or contact me from http://netvianet.com/contact-us  i can send latest 2.2 version, but is not completed right now - supplier filter is added, but still only two setting are possible, will be added tomorow.

Hello,

Hello,

export orders update v. 2.2 is available for download.

You can download new version from module or from Your account on netvianet.com.

See here: http://www.praotec.com/nvn-modules-update/

Added field "Currency conversion rate". So now You can use "Calculated field" to obtain total amount (or any price) in default currency.

For example in "Calculated field" will be formula:

total_paid * conversion_rate

How to setup calculated fields see here:

http://www.praotec.com/nvn-export-orders-module-multi-line-and-calculated-fields-setting/

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

The module looks great! Just two questions before I purchase it:

1. Will the module export all the products in each order, including product reference, product name and quantity, or only the first product as in some free modules that I have tried?

2. Will it work on Prestashop 1.4.9?

Thank you in advance!

Hi there,

The module looks great! Just two questions before I purchase it:

1. Will the module export all the products in each order, including product reference, product name and quantity, or only the first product as in some free modules that I have tried?

2. Will it work on Prestashop 1.4.9?

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Yes, all products with product reference, product name and quantity, combinations etc. are exported. Depending on setting, You can also export grouped Orders: one Order - one line etc...

Yes, will work for PS 1.4.9 (tested from PS 1.4.1)

I sent  You access to demo site as personal message.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have read this thread and your export module sounds exactly what I need. I would like to see the demo.

I need to be able to filter the exports per product ( or category of products) as different people in the company need to only see the orders relevant to them.

think I can use suppliers and supplier references for this. Is this possible ?

Also, can I export the actual price paid per product, including the discount. This is the information that the finance department need.

Thanks,

Hi,

I have read this thread and your export module sounds exactly what I need. I would like to see the demo.

I need to be able to filter the exports per product ( or category of products) as different people in the company need to only see the orders relevant to them.

think I can use suppliers and supplier references for this. Is this possible ?

Also, can I export the actual price paid per product, including the discount. This is the information that the finance department need.

Thanks,

Hi,

Yes, I think this will be possible. There are many filters and options in this module...

Access to test site I sent You as personal message.

Thanks

Hello Falgener!

I just bought your module an now I want to install it. But after uploading the zip file in Backoffice it appears in the module list and nothing happens after clicking on "install"  :blink:

Hello,

strange. Question about install is not shown?

http://prntscr.com/8zaup2

It is little bit bigger module. You can try unzip and upload via FTP client to server.

Hello,

strange. Question about install is not shown?

http://prntscr.com/8zaup2

It is little bit bigger module. You can try unzip and upload via FTP client to server.

Thanks for your answer. I solved the problem in an unusual way:

The module was uploaded without issues, but installing was not possible because the green "install" button was without any function. The link was completely without "&install" and so on. So I checked other modules "install-link", copied that link to the browser and replaced the module name in that link with the name of your module. Worked perfect.

Strange: This happens to all 3rd party modules in my module section. No warning popup like in your screenshot, only nothing happens after clicking install. Installing modules from official marketplace and out of the box prestashop modules are okay.

Strange,too: The button "login to marketplace" on top of the modules page also doesn´t work, but the "register" button works.

I think i will call Mulder and Scully to investigate...  :)

Thank you

I want to calculate wholesaale price X 1.18

which formula would I have to use? 

Hi,

Updated answer:

for wholesale price (included combination) correct calculated field should be set to:

(combination_wholesale>0) ? combination_wholesale*1.18 : wholesale_price*1.18

(Because combination  wholesale price overrides the wholesale price from the "Prices" tab.)

If this formula will not work in Your module version, update to latest

Hi,

great module. Im a happy customer so far.

Is it possible to filter the order export only on a particular product reference code ?

Thanks

Hi,

thanks

now is not possible. You can use "FILTERS" -  "Sort result by: - Product reference".

But I think this is nice idea, so I will try to add into next version.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

One of the fields I export is the combination price field

For some reason it does not give me the exact price, just rounds it off to a whole number,

I do want the exact price, is there anyway to change that?

• 2 weeks later...

hi.

i have update to new version 2.3.3

but i have a problem with the special characters '

for example if 'delivery_address1' is: VIA MARCO D'ALFOSO

in the csv for name i have : "Syntax error"

while if if 'delivery_address1' is: VIA MARCO D ALFOSO

in the csv for name i have no problem

why?

in the previous version i have no problem.

hi.

why?

Hi,

thanks for info.

This is problem in "Calculated field". I forgot this issue, will be repaired soon...

Thanks

hi.

why?

Hi,

version 2.5.1 released. Among others fix this issue.

(Export settings before update, then uninstall old  version and install new. Then import saved settings.)

Hi,

version 2.5.1 released. Among others fix this issue.

(Export settings before update, then uninstall old  version and install new. Then import saved settings.)

hi Falanger

i have install 2.5.1.

PERFECT!

ok for import of old settings and ok for complete export !

thanks

a+++

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Before I purchase this module I want to know if I can do this:

1) Show in one cell the address ready to be printed for one order ? (I don't want to make any manual modification)

2) I want to be able to show in one cell "Delivery First Name & Delivery Last Name"

First name and last name will be separated by one space

3) I want to be able to show in one cell "Delivery address 1 & Delivery Address 2"

Delivery address 1 and Delivery Address 2 will be separated by one space

All modules I see they have only the possibility to display first name and last name in separated column

I know that if for example the column A shows the First name and column B shows the Last name then I can create a new column manually in Excel and I do for example  =A1& " " &B1 then the content will be display like what I need BUT the problem is that the content of each text is a formula and not plain text then again I need to create a second column manually to copy and special paste using "value" ... I don't want to do that

I need a module that I can display straight forward the values as what I need for my system. I don't want manual work.

Hello,

Before I purchase this module I want to know if I can do this:

1) Show in one cell the address ready to be printed for one order ? (I don't want to make any manual modification)

2) I want to be able to show in one cell "Delivery First Name & Delivery Last Name"

First name and last name will be separated by one space

3) I want to be able to show in one cell "Delivery address 1 & Delivery Address 2"

Delivery address 1 and Delivery Address 2 will be separated by one space

All modules I see they have only the possibility to display first name and last name in separated column

I know that if for example the column A shows the First name and column B shows the Last name then I can create a new column manually in Excel and I do for example  =A1& " " &B1 then the content will be display like what I need BUT the problem is that the content of each text is a formula and not plain text then again I need to create a second column manually to copy and special paste using "value" ... I don't want to do that

I need a module that I can display straight forward the values as what I need for my system. I don't want manual work.

Hello,

yes, it is possible export in one cell. And much more...

I sent You access to test site as personal message.

thanks

I see but it will be cool to have the shipping address button, it's just easier and it's an important field I guess, right now there is no possibility to have the address ready to print

Another thing I need to work with formula to do my very basic accounting... I give a basic and important calculation to be done:

I want to calculate my total cost per order and my total income per order so I can calculate the profit

total income per order is fine, it's working

total cost per order (wholesale amount is not good, it will separate each amount by # then impossible to calculate the profit per order

I want to do something very basic 1) Total amount of ther order paid by the customer 2) my total cost for this order 3) calculate_field (total amount order products without shipping paid - total cost of products)

seems impossible to calculate the profit per order, am I right ?

I see but it will be cool to have the shipping address button, it's just easier and it's an important field I guess, right now there is no possibility to have the address ready to print

Another thing I need to work with formula to do my very basic accounting... I give a basic and important calculation to be done:

I want to calculate my total cost per order and my total income per order so I can calculate the profit

total income per order is fine, it's working

total cost per order (wholesale amount is not good, it will separate each amount by # then impossible to calculate the profit per order

I want to do something very basic 1) Total amount of ther order paid by the customer 2) my total cost for this order 3) calculate_field (total amount order products without shipping paid - total cost of products)

seems impossible to calculate the profit per order, am I right ?

Hello,

some things are possible with "module extension".

Send me example of output file to my email. (my email in personal message)

Thanks

Hi,

Im a happy customer but I have question about setting up cron jobs to regualr exports.

I have set up 4 different settings for 4 different cron jobs to run each morning with all the orders since the same time yesterday.

I have used the option "Automatic day from now" = 1. Can you confirm that this will give me all the orders since the same time yesterday and not all of yesterdays orders ?

I dont want people to miss orders or get orders in duplicate  exports.

Thanks,

Eimear

Hi,

Im a happy customer but I have question about setting up cron jobs to regualr exports.

I have set up 4 different settings for 4 different cron jobs to run each morning with all the orders since the same time yesterday.

I have used the option "Automatic day from now" = 1. Can you confirm that this will give me all the orders since the same time yesterday and not all of yesterdays orders ?

I dont want people to miss orders or get orders in duplicate  exports.

Thanks,

Eimear

Hi,

better way (if possible) is using filter "Last exported Order ID". Here is article, why: http://www.praotec.com/nvn-export-orders-export-only-new-orders-with-cron/

Thanks

I have just tried the feature to update the order status for exported orders.

I have 5 exports set up, each one filtered for the supplier.

I only set up the option to update the order status for 1 setting, but it updated all other other orders too, from the other suppliers, which were not in the export.

Is this a bug ?

Thanks,

Eimear

I have just tried the feature to update the order status for exported orders.

I have 5 exports set up, each one filtered for the supplier.

I only set up the option to update the order status for 1 setting, but it updated all other other orders too, from the other suppliers, which were not in the export.

Is this a bug ?

Thanks,

Eimear

Seems to yes, it is bug, supplier filter is not applied... :unsure:  I will check it.

Thanks

Thanks. It is a good feature which I would like to use, if you fix it.

The order export from the previous order is working fine which is great.

Thanks

Ok, it is not bug :)

Filter "Supplier"  works with Order detail. Because inside same ID Order can be more products from more suppliers.  This is why filter "Supplier" is not applied to ID Orders, is applied only inside each Order ID. See more here: http://www.praotec.com/nvn-export-orders-supplier-filter-explanation/

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Is there an option to generate link to XML file with only one specific order? I'm looking for module in with we can send link to order details via mail alerts module. Customer service will receive e-mail with notification and link to all details in XML file.

Hi,

Is there an option to generate link to XML file with only one specific order? I'm looking for module in with we can send link to order details via mail alerts module. Customer service will receive e-mail with notification and link to all details in XML file.

Hi,

You can export each Order into separate file. You can use fixed file name - in this case link to exported file will be still same. Or You can send exported file (instead link) to Customer service email. There is many possibilities  - I sent You access to test site in personal message .