[MODULE] Export Orders Module

Falgener

Export Orders into csv or html or xml or Excel xls and xlsx.

Download: http://netvianet.com...ort-orders.html

Tested for Prestashop from version 1.4.1 to latest 1.6.x

Free update.

More than 150 fields for export, + Multiline field, + 16 Calculated fields.

FILTERS:
- from last exported orders
- from date
- to date
- automatic day from - to now
- order status
- Carrier
- Supplier
- group by (order num., customer num., customer group, product id, manufacturer, supplier)
- sort result by each field
- shop name (in multi store)
- Only Orders with Invoice

OPTIONS:
- number format in export (Comma as separator in number, keep leading zeros of Phone, Postcode, etc. for MS Excel)
- round decimals
- date format in export (d/m/Y H:i:s or international standard notation)
- CSV delimiter
- encode output to Your charset
- CRON links for six settings
- change exported orders status

EXPORT AS:

- Excel 2007 xlsx or Excel 5 xls
- csv
- html
- xml
- user defined xml or xml transformation via XSLT stylesheet (read more...)

- Send exported orders to e-mail
- Send exported orders to ftp

- CRON support for automatic sending (CRON links for six settings)

- Live export, immediately, automatically after new Order is created.

- OPTION to rewrite XML elements tag, CSV columns + buttons direct from module

- Six alternative settings for easy switch fields, filters and option

Available fields:
Order No,Ape,Artibute image links,B2B company,Calculated Field1,Calculated Field10,Calculated Field11,Calculated Field12,Calculated Field13,Calculated Field14,Calculated Field15,Calculated Field16,Calculated Field2,Calculated Field3,Calculated Field4,Calculated Field5,Calculated Field6,Calculated Field7,Calculated Field8,Calculated Field9,Card brand,Card expiration,Card holder,Card number,Carrier external module,Carrier ID,Carrier Name,Carrier tax_rate,Category ID,Combination price,Combination wholesale,Combinations,Currency,Currency conversion rate,Customer Group Name,Customer Message,Customer No,Customer website,Customized data,Date Added,Date Updated,Default Image link,Delivery Address1,Delivery Address2,Delivery City,Delivery Company,Delivery Country,Delivery Country code,Delivery Date,Delivery DNI,Delivery Firstname,Delivery Lastname,Delivery No,Delivery other,Delivery Phone,Delivery PhoneMobile,Delivery Postcode,Delivery State,Delivery State code,Delivery VAT number,Ecotax,Ecotax tax rate,Email,Feature value,First Name,Gender,Gift Message,Gift Wrapping,Group reduction,ID address delivery,ID address invoice,Id attribute,Id Customer Group,ID Manufacturer,ID order state,ID Supplier,Images links,Invoice Address1,Invoice Address2,Invoice City,Invoice Company,Invoice Country,Invoice Country code,Invoice Date,Invoice DNI,Invoice Firstname,Invoice Lastname,Invoice No,Invoice number prefix,Invoice other,Invoice Phone,Invoice PhoneMobile,Invoice Postcode,Invoice State,Invoice State code,Invoice VAT number,Last Name,Manufacturer Name,Multi-line Field,Order Detail ID,Order reference,Order status,Payment,Product attribute id,Product description,Product EAN13,Product ID,Product Name,Product pack,Product Price,Product Quantity,Product Reference,Product UPC,Quantity discount,Recycled Packaging,Reduction amount,Reduction percent,Shipping Number,Shop name,Siret,Supplier Name,Supplier reference,System messages,Tax Rate,Tax total amount,Tax unit amount,Tax-tax rate,Total Discounts,Total discounts tax excl,Total discounts tax incl,Total Paid,Total Paid Real,Total paid tax excl,Total paid tax incl,Total price tax excl,Total price tax incl,Total Products,Total products with tax,Total Shipping,Total shipping tax excl,Total shipping tax incl,Total Wrapping,Total wrapping tax excl,Total wrapping tax incl,Transaction ID,Unit price tax excl,Unit price tax incl,Validity,Voucher name,Voucher value,Voucher value tax excl,Weight,Wholesale Price

Edited by Falgener (see edit history)
  • Like 4

Would like to request for "Ref. Supplier" filter found in the Product > Suppliers > Supplier reference.

Hopefully in upcoming version, #250 and #259 can also be added. It would be perfect!

Yes, I will add it. And little bit more. Will be a little bigger revision. :)

Hi, I just bought your extension and I've a few requests :)

1 - Add the product combination ID

2 - Add the discounted price for the products

3 - Let the user choose the decimal separator character (in my country the decimal separator is the comma character, and excel doesn't recognize numbers with the dot).

Hi, I just bought your extension and I've a few requests :)

1 - Add the product combination ID

2 - Add the discounted price for the products

3 - Let the user choose the decimal separator character (in my country the decimal separator is the comma character, and excel doesn't recognize numbers with the dot).

1/,2/ - ok, will be added.

3/ - It is already there - OPTION: Comma as separator in number :)

Falgener, saw the new version just out. But did it solve the #250 to filter export based on the orders LATEST order status?

No, no, version 0.9.7.5 is just a quick update. For the impatient. :)

I will do a complete (big) revision, that will solve #250 and and much more. But it will take a while.

This version adds some fields: Invoice Company, Invoice First name, Invoice Last name, Delivery Company, Delivery First name, Delivery Last name, Supplier name, Supplier ID, Product attribute ID, product quantity discount, reduction percent, reduction amount, group reduction. (+ total price tax excl, total price tax incl for PS 1.5.x only)

Because the new fields have been added, a better procedure is - uninstall the old and install the new version, or overwrite old version and then check settings and SAVE.

Thanks Falgener, it is very useful to have the Invoice Company as a field. I also really want to use total price tax excl, and total price tax incl., but I do not use prestashop 1.5. Any chance this can work with prestashop 1.4.6.2?

The most important field for me (I am trying to do a tax return!) is the total tax paid for each order. There is a table in my database called ps_order_tax, in that table is a field for the tax paid. I have tried to add this field by putting:

INNER JOIN '._DB_PREFIX_.'order_tax AS ot

under 'public function ExportCSV()'

and also:

'ot.order_tax'=>$this->l('Total VAT'),

under 'class Export_orders_nvn extends Module',

but then I get this error when I try to export:

Sorry, but there are NO NEW orders to export with this filters and options setting.

Any idea how to get this to work??

Thanks anyway for the update, you the man.

Thanks Falgener, it is very useful to have the Invoice Company as a field. I also really want to use total price tax excl, and total price tax incl., but I do not use prestashop 1.5. Any chance this can work with prestashop 1.4.6.2?

The most important field for me (I am trying to do a tax return!) is the total tax paid for each order. There is a table in my database called ps_order_tax, in that table is a field for the tax paid. I have tried to add this field by putting:

and also:

Sorry, but there are NO NEW orders to export with this filters and options setting.

Yes, I know about this problem. It's a little trouble between PS versions. :blink:

(For example, PS 1.4.4 has no table ps_order_tax,

from PS 1.4.6 is table ps_order_tax with fields id_order, tax_name, tax_rate, amount, ( = total for id order)

from PS 1.5. is it in ps_order_detail table field total_price_tax_incl, total_price_tax_excl for each product in order)

So it's a little more complicated. But it will be resolved in the next version. :)

and also:

OK, I'll do a quick temporary modification only for 1.4.6 - 1.4.9.

Send You via email tonight ... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Current version: 0.9.7.7

Latest available version: 0.9.7.5

in admin panel

A worthwhile option profiling.

Different exports to various emails, csv, etc. :)

Hi,

In fact, the latest available version is 0.9.7.7. (Adds only DNI / VAT number, - nothing important since 0.9.7.5).

In 3 - 4 days will be version 1.0.1. There will be many new :) .

Thanks.

Hi,

In fact, the latest available version is 0.9.7.7. (Adds only DNI / VAT number, - nothing important since 0.9.7.5).

In 3 - 4 days will be version 1.0.1. There will be many new :) .

Thanks.

I can't wait! Hopefully the order status filtering for #250 gets worked out so it does not include old statuses.

I also suggest adding the Carrier Method field to list the shipping method used for that order :)

I can't wait! Hopefully the order status filtering for #250 gets worked out so it does not include old statuses.

I also suggest adding the Carrier Method field to list the shipping method used for that order :)

Hi,

Order status filtering is repaired in 1.0.1, Carier Method field will be added in 1.0.2, OK? :) , now the priority is release 1.0.1.

It's a completely new module. But the download will be still free from 0.9.x.x.

What will be new in 1.0.1 - Added 1-click alternative settings, XML export format,

Optional sequence of fields for export, etc ...

Yeah! OK! Order status filtering was more important for me anyways.

I can't wait for you to make this into one of the most powerful yet easy to use module for exporting order related data. I think your module can be used for many types of purpose. eg. Supplier order placement via excel sheet, order data storage, shipping list print out, packing list maker, order data analysis via excel graph, etc. That is a lot of usage for Eur 6 of my money :lol:

Praying it comes out with few bugs :)

So, the new version is out :) .

Main changes:

New interface for fields selection.

Added export to XML.

Added alternative setting.

If you have a previous version - version 1.0.1 is installed, as a new module. You need not uninstall older version. Both version may work together.

http://netvianet.com...ort-orders.html

Falgener, just updated to 1.0.1 then 1.0.2. OMG! It's super good! Fixes the order status filtering. Love it!

This is the best module for it's price, EVER! Really powerful.

Can't wait for you to make more time saving modules like this. I use your module daily to process my orders and shipping labels.

btw, what's the difference between checking and unchecking "Alternative Setting" ?

Falgener, just updated to 1.0.1 then 1.0.2. OMG! It's super good! Fixes the order status filtering. Love it!

This is the best module for it's price, EVER! Really powerful.

Can't wait for you to make more time saving modules like this. I use your module daily to process my orders and shipping labels.

btw, what's the difference between checking and unchecking "Alternative Setting" ?

Hi,

You may save some setting (filter, fields etc.) as Setting 1, then You may switch to "Alternative setting" (as Setting 2), select another fields etc and save as "alternative setting". - To quickly change filters, fields etc. settings :)

Hi,

You may save some setting (filter, fields etc.) as Setting 1, then You may switch to "Alternative setting" (as Setting 2), select another fields etc and save as "alternative setting". - To quickly change filters, fields etc. settings :)

Ah i see good idea :)

Is there any way I can by default have the filter tab appear on configuration page load? Cos I change the dates and order status on a daily basis you see. So having the filter tab expanded by default is a little convenient for me :)

Ah i see good idea :)

Is there any way I can by default have the filter tab appear on configuration page load? Cos I change the dates and order status on a daily basis you see. So having the filter tab expanded by default is a little convenient for me :)

Yes, it's true. In the next version I resolve differently - 1 click scroll down to "Export orders" button , instead hide/show filters.

Suggestion:

Add Carrier field and Delivery Address Other* fields

*Customers like to leave notes in the "Delivery Address Other" field when creating address for special delivery instruction to postman. Sometimes we miss this out because it's not exported. I think I requested this before, would be great if you can add this field :)

Make Fields to Export sortable by position.

The module is wonderful, however have a problem for me, I run a cron every day at 14:00 and all orders that are in "sent" will be exported and recorded the last order id, however I have orders from that day I have not changed the status I have not received payment, then these orders and never will be included in the csv as your id is earlier. Go watch some solution to this?

Sorry for my English I used google to translate

The module is wonderful, however have a problem for me, I run a cron every day at 14:00 and all orders that are in "sent" will be exported and recorded the last order id, however I have orders from that day I have not changed the status I have not received payment, then these orders and never will be included in the csv as your id is earlier. Go watch some solution to this?

Auto DateFrom, DateTo filter will be added in some next version. This might solve your problem.... :)

Hi Josraso

Download / update from Your module new version 1.0.3.

( Show/hide all filters and options improved, automatic "Date from" filter added, "Group by" fix, date format option added, 8 new fields added.)

Set "Last Exported Order ID" filter to -1 (disabled)

Set "Automatic Day from to now:" filter to 1 (from yesterday to now) or to 0 (actual day only).

post-300251-0-97818100-1376408516_thumb.jpg

woooo that quickly, but I have doubts, if I do today recojera sending orders in the "sent" today and yesterday, perfect it, but what happens the next day, will repeat orders already shipped?

I've tested now but I did not test it since I run cron every day except weekends, what about the weekend?

I think this is more complicated than it seems to work perfect for me, more than anything by the way I work.

Thanks for your great work and effort

woooo that quickly, but I have doubts, if I do today recojera sending orders in the "sent" today and yesterday, perfect it, but what happens the next day, will repeat orders already shipped?

I've tested now but I did not test it since I run cron every day except weekends, what about the weekend?

I think this is more complicated than it seems to work perfect for me, more than anything by the way I work.

Thanks for your great work and effort

Ok, plus add "Order status" filter will be maybe solution?

I will add multiple "Order status" filter in next version.

Thanks again, but does not work for me, because the next day and run the cron in csv repeditos orders are added, ie all of the previous day and spent most of the next day and so successively

Welcome

You could add support for your own templates xml?

Hi,

Yes, in some future release...

At this moment You may simple edit in nvn_export_orders.php, in function nFields() from the line 970,

example

array('oo.id_order AS order_id',										  $this->l('Order No'),				1,1,1),
  array('oo.payment AS payment',										  $this->l('Payment'),				 2,1,0),

etc.

part after AS is used as XML elements tag. It must be one word and must be unique. Use editor with UTF-8 support.

But if You update, changes will be lost...

Hi

firstly can I say you have a brilliant easy to use module.

now for the question -

in an earlier release I edited your code to give me the amount of tax for each order - i.e. (od.total_price_tax_incl' - 'od.total_price_tax_excl') AS tax_rate however since upgrading to 1.0.4 I can't work out how to get this back in to the code. Any ideas where best to place this?

Cheers

James

Hi

firstly can I say you have a brilliant easy to use module.

now for the question -

in an earlier release I edited your code to give me the amount of tax for each order - i.e. (od.total_price_tax_incl' - 'od.total_price_tax_excl') AS tax_rate however since upgrading to 1.0.4 I can't work out how to get this back in to the code. Any ideas where best to place this?

Cheers

James

Hi James,

I have a special request to add any calculated fields. So I do it generally for all in the next version, next week. Direct from module interface. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Great addon. However there is a functionnality missing : Add the ecotax for each product into the exportable fields, and the total amount of ecotax.

Is there any solution to add these two fields ? Is there any chance that you update your addon soon and add these functionalities ?

Thank you for your answer,

PS: sorry for my bad english.

Hi,

Great addon. However there is a functionnality missing : Add the ecotax for each product into the exportable fields, and the total amount of ecotax.

Is there any solution to add these two fields ? Is there any chance that you update your addon soon and add these functionalities ?

Thank you for your answer,

PS: sorry for my bad english.

Hi,

tomorrow will be new version, so I'll add this fields and many more functionalities... :)

Wow. Thanks a lot for this awesome job and support.

I just saw that there are 4 fields for taxes (tax_rate, taxname, taxrate, and taxamount) but i only have one field selectable to add into the report and it allways shows 0 as value instead the actual tax rate. Can you tell me why ?

Also, is there a way to add a field "Total Shipping Tax excl." ?

Wow. Thanks a lot for this awesome job and support.

I just saw that there are 4 fields for taxes (tax_rate, taxname, taxrate, and taxamount) but i only have one field selectable to add into the report and it allways shows 0 as value instead the actual tax rate. Can you tell me why ?

Also, is there a way to add a field "Total Shipping Tax excl." ?

Hmm, It depend of PrestaShop version, older version have not this fields in database :(

The Prestashop version i use is 1.5.4.1. Taxes are activated.

Yes, Tax Name, Tax Rate, Tax Amount was in DB from PS version 1.4.6.2 to 1.4.9x.

In new export version are calculated fields, so You will may use total_price_tax_incl - total_price_tax_excl etc ... tomorrow ... :)

Hi Falgener,

How do you get the custom calc fields to work for instance "Total_price_tax_incl"-"Total_price_tax_incl"

tried it couple of times and don't get any thing

Many Thanks

James

must be exactly as on button multiline help text:

examle - fill this into first calculated text fields , without the quotes, case sensitive:

total_price_tax_incl - total_price_tax_excl

then click CalculatedField1 button (from "Available fields") to add to "fields for export" and save.

Hi,

I download the new 1.1.5 version and it was a great update. But there still is a problem : tax_rate field allways shows 0.0000 in the export files. Do i do something wrong ?

Anyway, thanks for this great module.

Hi,

I download the new 1.1.5 version and it was a great update. But there still is a problem : tax_rate field allways shows 0.0000 in the export files. Do i do something wrong ?

No, You do nothing wrong. order_tax table, where is tax_rate field was only in PS 1.4.6.2 to 1.4.9.x.

As You may see, this field is gray in table bottom in module and work not for PS 1.5x.

For PS 1.5.x I'll add new table ps_order_detail_tax where are unit_amount, total_amount fields. Next week. :)

EDIT: In fact, there are two fields tax_rate, one from table order_tax, one from order_detail. I thing, this from order_detail table is unused in PS 1.5x - is still 0.0

Falgener, I just wanted to thank you for such a great module! I use it every single day and look back at how much time your module save me! :)

I just have 2 suggestions to add:

1) Add Order Status field (the order's latest order status)

2) Ability to export in Excel 2003 without problems with UTF-8. You can read previous issues with UTF-8 with excel starting from here: http://www.prestasho...s/page__st__180

I open the exported csv via openoffice and save as .xls so that I can work in Excel which is a lot more powerful and "talks" well with my other excel spreadsheet. But I feel this can be improved by directly exporting in .xls format, saving me some time converting to .xls format.

I hope the export to .xls works out well and does not show ???? symbols for those foreign characters (eg. Chinese, Swedish and other utf8 characters)

p.s. Excel is well known to not work well with csv. We tried many other alternative but currently the only solution is to export in .xls itself to simplify our daily process and reduce possible characters error. Copy and pasting between openoffice and Excel sometimes also don't work well.

Edited by Pressed0024 (see edit history)

Falgener, I just wanted to thank you for such a great module! I use it every single day and look back at how much time your module save me! :)

I just have 2 suggestions to add:

1) Add Order Status field (the order's latest order status)

2) Ability to export in Excel 2003 without problems with UTF-8. You can read previous issues with UTF-8 with excel starting from here: http://www.prestasho...s/page__st__180

I open the exported csv via openoffice and save as .xls so that I can work in Excel which is a lot more powerful and "talks" well with my other excel spreadsheet. But I feel this can be improved by directly exporting in .xls format, saving me some time converting to .xls format.

I hope the export to .xls works out well and does not show ???? symbols for those foreign characters (eg. Chinese, Swedish and other utf8 characters)

p.s. Excel is well known to not work well with csv. We tried many other alternative but currently the only solution is to export in .xls itself to simplify our daily process and reduce possible characters error. Copy and pasting between openoffice and Excel sometimes also don't work well.

Hi Pressed0024,

I have not seen you for a long time :)

1/ Yes, will be added

2/ I have not test, I have not Excel2003, but maybe help You this: http://www.itg.ias.edu/content/how-import-csv-file-uses-utf-8-character-encoding

Hi Pressed0024,

I have not seen you for a long time :)

1/ Yes, will be added

2/ I have not test, I have not Excel2003, but maybe help You this: http://www.itg.ias.e...racter-encoding

That's because your module made me busier cos I provided better customer service with your module and gained more customers! :)

I'm actually on Excel 2013 and can open Excel 2003 files. I tried the URL you suggested but firstly it doesn't import to excel well (the delimiters can't understand the csv well) and secondly it takes a lot more time figuring out the delimiters because some csv may contains certain characters or spacing that confuses Excel (OO is much smarter).

If the module can export in .xls format directly, it's a lot simpler.

That's because your module made me busier cos I provided better customer service with your module and gained more customers! :)

I'm actually on Excel 2013 and can open Excel 2003 files. I tried the URL you suggested but firstly it doesn't import to excel well (the delimiters can't understand the csv well) and secondly it takes a lot more time figuring out the delimiters because some csv may contains certain characters or spacing that confuses Excel (OO is much smarter).

If the module can export in .xls format directly, it's a lot simpler.

I'll look into it. But surely only for Excel 2007 and above it is solvable as .xlsx format ...

Hi,

Hi,

1.1.5.2 is out, so update. Added: Tax unit amount, Tax total amount, Tax-tax rate(work with PS.1.5x :) ), Order status fields.

Hi, I bought this module everything seems to work well, only when I set ";" CSV delimiter it still generates CSV with commas. Thanks

Are you sure? :huh:

So far, no one had a problem with it.

Check the settings. If it's not correct, please contact me via PM

Wow Falgener, 1.2.1 XML is quite powerful. I have not explored deep but if I put XML and cron together, I can in future create many possibilities.

1. I noticed a bug with Delivery Other. csv does not place the " at the end of it, causing any rows after that to escape weird.

2. Delivery other also seems to be unable to output numeric value to csv.

Above 2 issues might also be affected in Invoice other but I have not had the time to verify since I use Delivery other.

<p>

Wow Falgener, 1.2.1 XML is quite powerful. I have not explored deep but if I put XML and cron together, I can in future create many possibilities. 1. I noticed a bug with Delivery Other. csv does not place the &quot; at the end of it, causing any rows after that to escape weird. 2. Delivery other also seems to be unable to output numeric value to csv. Above 2 issues might also be affected in Invoice other but I have not had the time to verify since I use Delivery other.

Yes, you're right (as always :) ).

I assumed that the delivery/invoice other be some text, not alone number.

Will be fixed in the next update.

Hi Prestashop updated to version 1.5.5 and have lost all fields: ( Uninstall, disable does not help: (

So for me it works correctly on PS 1.5.5 :rolleyes:

It works so, that the module checks all the fields that exist in the database.

If the field does not exist, the button will not appear.

Probably your database does not allow this control.

I can OFF this control, but it will be better to find another option.

Send me your email in PM. I'll send you a test module and you send me the output.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Falgener,

Thank you again for your great support. I need to export all prices with 2 decimals (except for the ecotax, needed 3). Do you think there is a way to do it simply ?

Thank you for you answer,

Yes, very easy. If you are familiar with PHP write me in PM, I  tell You how.
I do not do it for all, because it does not usefull for everyone - someone uses another format.  :unsure:

Wow Falgener, 1.2.1 XML is quite powerful. I have not explored deep but if I put XML and cron together, I can in future create many possibilities.

1. I noticed a bug with Delivery Other. csv does not place the " at the end of it, causing any rows after that to escape weird.

2. Delivery other also seems to be unable to output numeric value to csv.

Above 2 issues might also be affected in Invoice other but I have not had the time to verify since I use Delivery other.

Hopefully fix for post #73 and Excel request for #63 will be out soon (=

New version 1.5 added:

Support for exports to Excel 2007 and above (.xlsx)

Notice:

xlsx export requires a lot of server memory and processing power.
On low hosting can be a problem when exporting many orders. (time limit, memory limit)

Tested on average hosting all fields and about 300 orders - ok.   B)