Wrong quantities in BO product list (catalogue)

Hello to all,

I experienced an issue on Prestashop 1.5.

In BackOffice (catalogue) products list shows the wrong amount than in the detail of the products. Most of the products are combinations, and for each combination was indicated its quantity.

If the amount is updated via front-end, when you go into BO it shows the old amount, entering into the detail of the product, it detects the correct amount.

If I add 1 (or other value) to any combination product, save and go back to the list BO products, the quantity is updated successfully!

Can you give me a hand to find/fix the bug?

Thank you

• 11 months later...

whas version of ps you use? latest one 1.5.4.1 ?

I`ve the same problem. In catalog -> products I see all products and for example I have basketball ball with quantity: 10 and if I open this product -> quantity section I can count only 8 left balls. 5 m size, 3 L size. How to fix it? I want to see correct quantity status in my product list :) 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi there.

Are you using any stock keeping software like Linnworks f.e ?

If you do ,please disable current conenction , and send a new gateway for the prestashop 1.6 as the previous ne was giving me exactly same errors.

When we were creating new prodcut with variations we only gave one variation a stock count of 1 - rest was 0.

After linnworks pushed all the inventory the listings were showing the proper quantity but the BO was showing only 1 - sometimes it caused errors of items being out of stock when actually there is plenty of stock in different variations.

Hope that will help somebody .

• 7 months later...

Has anyone found a solution to this problem ? It is very frustrating - BO showing product in stock - when i edit the product quantity showing 0.

I also use the module to disable the out of stock items - and it does not work as it thinks that the item is in stock .

And on the catalogue page in the from end I am anding up with items being showed as out of stock instead of being disabled.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...