[Solved] Error creating Database tables - 1.5.4.1

Hi there,

I'm trying to do a fresh install of the shop and when I try and run the installation I get stuck on the following:

• Create settings.inc file
  • Create database tables

An error occured during installation...

You can use the links on the left column to go back to the previous steps, or restart the installation process by clicking here.

I have checked the database and the username and password is correct. I have also checked the permissions and these are all correct. I have all folders set to 755 except for img where its set as 777), I am installing it as myISAM but have also tried InnoDB but still not working.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Edited by mmowmf (see edit history)

I use the default US/EN language and was using Europe/London as the timezone so changed this to US/Central and it still didn't work.

I've also uploaded a zip file with all the files and extracted it from the host but this hasn't worked either.

I have just found the following too (I've * out the account name):

[09-Jun-2013 09:26:47 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Shop not found' in /home/******/public_html/shop/classes/shop/Shop.php:369

Stack trace:

#0 /home/******/public_html/shop/config/config.inc.php(90): ShopCore::initialize()

#1 /home/******/public_html/shop/index.php(27): require('/home/cleopayf/...')

#2 {main}

thrown in /home/******/public_html/shop/classes/shop/Shop.php on line 369

Any other ideas?

Edited by mmowmf (see edit history)

Just to let anyone know who is having the same problem, this has now been resolved.

I asked my host to look into it and they found the same issue on the server I was hosted on, they think it was timing out before it could create all the tables so I was moved to a newer server and it worked like a dream.

Maybe something for others to consider.